Chapter 31

Adriana's POV

I woke up around 6:46. I got up and went to my closet and got a mint green dress and some heels. I got into my bathroom and took a shower. I got out and then put on my dress and put my heels on. I brushed my teeth first and then blow dried my hair. I wanted to curl it, so I did. The bruise was going away little by little. But I still put on makeup. I put on coverup, mascara, and eyeliner with a nude colored lipstick.

I got out of the bathroom and put my pjs in my hamper. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of outfit, then posted it on Instagram. I went downstairs and Jack was wearing a shirt from Aeropostale, black vans, and black pants.

"Good morning Jack." I said sitting on the island seats.

"Good morning Adri, want some breakfast?"

"Sure." I said

"Ok here you go," he said giving me a plate with eggs, bacon, and French toast.

"Yas I love this breakfast, thank you Jack."

"No problem," he said sitting next to me."

"So you aren't dating Matt anymore?" He said

"No, I hate that guy with all my guts."

"I can see why."

I couldn't hear his name without crying. When Jack said his name I started crying. I dropped my fork and started to cry. I couldn't help it, I loved him so much and now it's all broken. There's no way to make things better. My heart is in a million pieces and can't be put back together again. It's like shattered pieces of glass that can't be put back in place.

"Please don't cry Adri." Jack said hugging me.

"It's ok, it's just I can't hear his name without crying anymore."

"It's going to be okay Adri, you're going to find another guy that's going to make you happy."

"He's sitting next to me, you make me happy Jack, you always cheer me up."

"You're too sweet Adri."

I walked into my room and looked around and then landed on a picture of Matt and I. I couldn't hold it in and burst out again. I ran to the picture and grabbed it and slammed it to the ground. It shattered into a million pieces, I sat on my bed crying, my phone kept buzzing in my hand and I was getting a call from Matthew.

A-What Matt?" I said still crying

M- I'm so sorry Adri for doing what I did last night.

He sounded like he's been crying too. I didn't care anymore, he's the one that broke everything.

A- Matt don't make fall in your damn trap again, I fell in once, I'm not going back again. Besides I have to go. Bye

I ended the call and cried a little but then I got up and went to my bathroom and cleaned up my mascara and put on waterproof mascara on.  I cleaned up the glass and took out the picture and put one of my family and I. I put that picture of Matt and I in my memory box. I went back downstairs and Jack was getting his keys. I had my purse and my black Ray bans on.

"Let's go." Jack said and we left to the event.

(20 minutes later)

We got to the event and we got there early. The guys were there already and I sat with them.

Cameron's POV

I really need to talk to Adri but I just don't know when.

"Hey Jack, do you know when a good timing is to talk to Adri?" I asked

"I don't think right now is a good time."

"Why?" I asked

"Her and Matt broke up again because of your girlfriend."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised you haven't noticed or found out." Jack said

"This can't be true, I got to go. Bye Jack."

"Bye."