Chapter 50

~Adriana's POV~

Today is my first day at WWE, so I've decided to go for a walk. I got up and grabbed some leggings, white Nikes, and a white tank top. I got into the shower and did my routine. Then I got out and wrapped a towel around me, then I put on all my clothes. I brushed my teeth and then put my hair in a messy pony tail. I didn't do my makeup. I got out and put my pjs in my suitcase. Jack was still asleep and I shook him to wake up because I needed to go to the gym in the United Center. He got up and went to take a shower.
My phone started buzzing.

A- hello
C- hey Adri I'm here I'm next door.
A- Okay be right there.

I ended the call and ran out the door. I looked right and I saw Cameron. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey Cam." I said letting go

"Hey where are you going?" He asked

"To the gym inside the stadium want to come?"

"Sure."

"Come on, Jack is almost out of the shower."

We went to my room and just watched Netflix. Five minutes later Jack came out.

"What happened Jack?" I said

"Hey Cam, nothing, trouble with the brace."

"Okay. Let's go." I said grabbing a water bottle.

 We left and went down the elevator. The stadium was actually right across the street. So we walked there. I got inside and the guys followed. The guys back home don't know about this, so this is a surprise. I got to the gym and I saw Natty, Nikki, and Bri. I didn't say hi because I was here to focus. I told Jack to sit where I was going to be and he said ok. He sat down and I grabbed the second heaviest wheel to lift just to get everything set up. I put them in and Jack and Cam just watched me. I did a total of 30, I then did crunches. I did 40 of those and I was sweating a lot. I drank water and it was 12 already. I did a little more weights and did twenty minutes of cardio. Then we left since I had to take a shower and come back to see the locker room.

We walked back to the hotel and I didn't go up the elevator like Cam and Jack. I took the stairs, it was only three floors. I ran up the stairs and got there before them. Jack had our room key so I had to wait for him. They got here like a minute later.

"How did you get up here so fast?" Jack said.

"I took the stairs." I said drinking more water.

He unlocked the door and I grabbed another pair of leggings and my logo shirt with some white and black and pink Jordans. I got into the shower and washed my body. I got out of the shower and got  dressed. I'm just going to do my hair over there. I got out of the bathroom and put my sweaty clothes in my suitcase.

I grabbed my backpack which I got customized with my name on it. I put my uniform in there and my Jordan's with my black and red snap back, along with some black and red Nike elite socks. I grabbed my curling iron and it was 4 already and I had to be there by 5 so we went to eat lunch downstairs.

"So Adri,  are you nervous?" Cam asked while taking a bite from his sandwich.

"Actually no because I know I can do this and this is my passion, other than volleyball of course." I said

"Well we are going to be there right in front." Jack said

"Thanks guys, well the other guys don't know about this so why don't we give them a heads up." I said pulling out my phone.