Chapter 85

{Adriana's POV}

I woke up around 4am.I have no idea why im getting up so early lately. Jack wasnt in my room anymore, oh well. i got up and grabbed some joggers, a black crop top and my black vans. I put them on and grabbed my phone. I went downstairs quietly so jack wouldnt hear me. But then i heard the tv on. I looked through the cracks to see who it was and it was Jack. I ran back upstairs and took the elevator. i left through the back and ran to the beach.

I got to the beach and sat down. There were some people running, which was cool. I dont know but when i wake up early i just want to come to the beach. It realxes me so much, it's like nothing else exsits in the world. I ignore everything going on in my mind. Cameron tauch me to just go to the beach and relax a little. I laid on the sand and just heard the waves hit the sand. I put my hoodie up and just laid there. Minutes later i heard a voice i recognized, it was jacks voice. I got up and ran, i have to say i can run fast. i was tired and hid behind a little shack to get smoothies and stuff. I heard him call my name again. I looked around the corner and i saw him coming closer. I ran back where i was laying, he cant know my secret spot. This is the only place with i can relax and chill. i stopped runing and walked farther so he would'nt find me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time. It was 5:10. I stopped walking and sat on the sand. i put my head in between my knees and looked down. I felt someone sit next to me. I didn't bother looking up because i already knew who it was.

"Hey adri." he said

"Hey jack."

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?'

"This is my secret spot where i come and relax, think about things, and make hard decisions."

"I didnt know that about you."

"Cam and i used to come here as kids and so this is where i mostly go when im not in my room," i said looking up.

"So pretty much this became you spot to come and re think things.'

"Yeah, its really nice in the morning."

"Yeah."

"Im going home, if you want to stay here. Fill free,' I said getting up and shaking off the sand

"I am going to stay here for a little bit."

"ok."

i left the beach and looked back at jack. I looked back to the sidewalk and started walking.

{Jack's POV}

I need to think about things because i met someone at starbucks. I dont know how to tell adri, i know i did the stupidest thing ever. Her name is Courtney, she is so sweet. She actually goes to my school. I dont want to hurt adri but i dont know what to do. Im meeting Courtney on Tuesday at Starbucks, Adri has main event that day so it'll work out. Matt and adri are always hanging out and i do get jealous and i know their not dating because shes dating me, but it just seems so wrong to have two girlfriends. I just dont know how to tell Adri.

{Adriana's POV}

i got home and went to my room. I went to my closet and grabbed some high waisted shorts, with a 90 Athletic shirt, and black high tops. i went to the bathroom and took a shower. i got out and dried off, then i put on my clothes and then brushed my teeth. I left my hair air dry today and just brushed it. I put on my socks and then my shoes. I grabbed all my dirty clothes in the hamper and made my bed. My room was kind of a mess. I picked up everything on the floor which were shoes. I vaccumed lastly. I organized my shoes where they belong and then sat on my bed. I walked tv and then i got a phone call. I checked the time first, it was barley 6:30AM. Rickey was calling me. I pressed the answer button and put it on speaker.