Chapter 79

~Adriana's POV~

I woke up and Jack was still sleeping. But I didn't want to get out of bed just yet,so I went on my laptop. I logged in my email and I had a email from Peeta, it said....

Dear Adri,

I hope you and cameron are doing well. Elly and I were planning a trip to Cali she really wants to meet you, cam, and Jack. I was wondering if we could stay with you guys. Josh I think he wants to meet you to but in person and not tv.Also here's a little picture of josh when we were watching you on WWE.

Love, Peeta

I replied back saying....

Dear Peeta,

I would love to meet her and josh too. You guys are welcome to stay it's only Jack and I living in our house. There's plenty of space for you guys. I would love to meet little Josh too. Just let me know when you guys are coming so Jack and I can go pick you guys up.

Love, adri

I closed my laptop and went to my closet. I picked out a black skater skirt, a flower crop top, and black converse. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried myself off. I put on my clothes, then brushed my teeth. I blow dried my hair and then did a loose braid. I put on my socks and then my shoes. I did my makeup which was just mascara and eyeliner. I got out and put my pjs in the drawer. I went back to my closet and grabbed a fedora. When I was coming out of my closet, one of my belts fell and made a loud noise. Jack woke up right away.

"are you ok?" He asked

"Yeah my belt just fell."

"Ok well what time is it?"

"Time to eat breakfast then hit the rode."

"Ok let me go shower and change." He said getting up

"Ok babe, I'll make breakfast."

"Ok."

Jack put on the stereo that was by the stairs, he put it full blast. I went downstairs and made pancakes. I waited for Jack to get out so we can eat together. He came down minutes later. The music was still playing. Jack grabbed two pancakes and put syrup on then and so did I. When we were done we put out dishes in the dish washer. I looked over at Jack and he was wearing black pants, black converse and a band shirt which had the same colors as mine.

"How do we do this?" I asked him smiling

He looked over at me and then at him.

"I love matching with you." He said wrapping his hand around my waist.

"Let's take a picture." I said

"Ok but send it to me."

"Ok."

We walked over to the wall mirror and he wrapped his arm around my waist again and I wrapped my arm around his. We took the picture and looked at it.

"I love it." Jack said

"Me too."

I set it as my wallpaper and sent it to Jack.

"Well my princess, let's hit the rode." He said taking my hand.

"Alright my prince. Let me get my purse and sunglasses."

"Me too."

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my purse and sunglasses. Jack waited for me by my door with his ray bans on. I put mine on and handed him my car keys.

"Let's roll my boy." I said going down the stairs.

"Let's go."

We left the house and got in my truck. Jack started it and we started driving to Valencia.

"So Peeta emailed like 4 days ago and he said their coming to Cali. He asked me if Elly, Josh, and him can stay with us."

"I've always wanted to meet Peeta. Is Elly the girl that tweeted me happy birthday?"

"Yeah, their going to stay on the second to the top floor."

"That's cool and I'm guessing Josh is their baby."

"Yupp."

"So we're going to have a baby in the house." He said

"Yes."

"That's cool, when are they getting here?"

" I emailed him this morning, I'm going to text him and ask him."

"Adri I want to ask you something."

"Sure what is it?" I asked typing the text

"If I were to give you a promise ring, would you accept it?"

"Yes Jack I would." I said looking at him.

"Well what perfect timing." He said with a smile

"Perfect timing for what?" I asked confused

"A perfect to ask you, Adriana K.Dallas will you accept with promise ring?" He asked holding out a box.

"Yes I will accept."

We had a red light and he put it on my finger and kissed my hand.

"I love you Jack." I said interwining our fingers.

"I love you too Adri."

My phone buzzed and it was Peeta.

P-we are leaving tomorrow. Elly and Josh can't wait to meet you.

A- Aww, Jack and I will be there to pick you guys up. Just text me when you guys are about to land.

P-ok see yah tomorrow

A-btw pack shorts cause it's hot here.

P-thxs for the info.

We got to six flags and we went inside. This is going to be such a fun day. Just me and my boyfriend.