Chapter 22

(Adriana's POV)

I woke up around 5am and couldn't go back to sleep. I got up and took a shower, I got out and dried my hair then brushed my teeth. I put on my outfit for the day which was black high waisted shorts, a white moon phase crop top, and some black J's . I just let my hair down, much easier. I put my pjs away and grabbed my laptop. I went on Twitter, then Instagram. I got hungry so I went downstairs. I saw Jack eating some cereal.

"Good morning Jack." I said walking towards the refrigerator.

"Good morning Adri,"he said

I grabbed a bowl and got some Special K cereal that had strawberries in it. I added my milk and sat next to Jack.

"What are we doing today?" I asked

"Well what do you want to do?" He asked me

"We can go to the movies or the park."

"Let's have a picnic at the park." He suggested

"Yeah it'll be fun."

Jack and I finished our cereal and we washed our dishes, and sat on the couch. We watched an a couple episodes of AHS. It was about 7 am and the guys weren't up yet. They had an event today and need to be there by 8.

"Jack, do you want to help me wake the guys up?"

"Sure," he said

We got up from the couch and ran up the stairs. We went to Cam's room first and we starting jumping on his bed.

"What the fuck?! Why are you guys jumping on my bed?!"

"Cam you have an event right now and you have to be there by 8," I said getting off his bed.

"Ok I'll be down in 5min," he said

We left and went to Carter's room, he was already awake and he was putting on his high tops. So we left to Jack J's room he was also up and was just on his laptop. Then went to Shawn and Aaron room, they were already up as well.

"Hey Adri we missed one," Jack said

"Fuck that, I'm not waking up Matt." I said

"Watch the language princess," cam said coming out of his room.

"Ok Cam," I said

It was about 7:30 when we were in the limo. Matt wasn't in there, then we drove off to the place it was being held at.

(15 min later)

When we got to the place it was being held at, there were a lot of girls waiting outside. We had to go through the back so the fans won't get so crazy. We got to the back of the stage and there were couches so we can sit on obviously. The guys had to go on in 2 minutes, I'm just going to hang back here.

About an hour later Matt came in angry.

"Why the fuck didn't you wake me up?" He asked me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know it was my responsibility to wake you up."

I heard him whisper the word bitch, he did not just call me that.

"What the fuck did you just call me?!"

"I called you a bitch!"

"Shut the hell up Matt, we're through." I said leaving the room.

About 20 minutes later, Jack came where I was and I was crying, with my knees up to my chest. He kneeled down to where I was sitting.

"Why are you crying babygirl," he said

"Matt called me a bitch because I didn't wake him up in the morning and we started fighting. I broke up with him." I said looking down at my feet.

"What did he call you?" He said anger

"He called me a bitch."

"I'm going to go tell Cam," he said getting up

"No Jack please, or else Cam will start fighting with him," I said

"Ok I won't tell him babygirl but I want you to tell him ok?"

"Ok." I said getting up.

Jack and I got up, and he gave me a hug. I all of a sudden hear footsteps behind us. It was Matt, I just rolled my eyes. I grabbed Jack's hand and we started walking to the couches behind the stage. We just sat there watching videos on my phone.