Chapter 1 ~ Kidnapped.

Hey guys
Welcome to my first ever ddlg book! I hope you decide to stick around and come on the journey. I have written a abdl story called 'Back to Diapers' so make sure you go and check that out. I hope you guys can give me suggestions as I will run out soon and also if you can vote it would support me a lot. I hope you enjoy this. Annnnnd Action!

~ Ali's POV ~

I was sitting in my room, gazing up at the ceiling. Today hadn't been the best day in the world. Matron got cross at me for Tinas mess and she hit me just because Rena screamed and she thought it was me!

Today was going pretty bad so I was determined to make that different. I sat up on my bed and looked out the window and saw it was a lovely sunny afternoon. I decided to go outside and see if happiness was out there for me.

I just shoved some flip flops on my feet and walked downstairs. I opened the door, making a creaking sound and walked to the middle of the garden where there were hundreds of little daisy's. I lowered to the ground and sat on the grass, feeling nature on my legs.

I smiled as I began to make a daisy chain. The birds tweeted as I made it longer and longer. I giggled as some daisy's blew into my face.

I didn't realise the front door opening again and some girls coming out towards me.

The daisy chain was so long when I heard the faint sound of laughter. As I turned my head I saw the older girls looking down on me.

"Aww what's Ali doing? Making daisy chains? Awwww little Ali making a daisy chain." They laughed. I just looked down, not wanting to make eye contact. I put my daisy chain on the floor as I picked another daisy.

I went to pick up my daisy chain, when it was swiped before I could touch it. I turned round in a flash to see the older girl holding it. I stood up with sadness in my eyes.

"Hey, please give it back." I pleaded as she held it up so I couldn't reach.

"Ha no." She said as she tore the chain to pieces. I saw the daisy float down one by one as she pulled it apart. I looked down, tears filling my eyes. All the girls then stamped on the daisy's until they were all squashed.

"Awww, Ali's crying." They all jeered crybaby and I started to cry quietly. The pushed me to the ground, my back hitting the ground with a thud. They all laughed as I cried from the pain.

"Haha, what you gonna do now, you brat?" They laughed as I got up onto my feet. I thought about saying something but I knew they would mock me. The girls started coming towards me and I backed away.

I back away for ages until I started to run. They ran after me, all of them pounding after me. I ran and ran and fast as I could, them still behind me. I kept on running.

I looked behind me and saw no one. I wasn't sure I had given them the slip so I found a bush and hid behind it. I tried to breath quietly but from all the running it was impossible.

I stayed there for around and hour until I knew that I had lost them. I just didn't want to move though. I started crying without a reason. Well I guess the reason would be that I have the worst life ever, I've now ran away and going to be in so much trouble when I get back and also. Well I'm kind of lost. I cried even more, just thinking to my self I'm a waste of space.

~ Alex's POV ~

I stared down at the document I was handed and gazed at it for minutes. It said if I was not to find a little in 2 days I would be kicked off the waiting list! I was never going to find a little! My dream was over! I went to the managers office, knocking on the door, with furry in my hands and eyes. The manager said come in and I stood there.

"So if I don't find a little in 2 days I'm kicked out! Your trying to say to me after 2 years of looking for one, you are giving up on me?" I shouted at him.

"You have been looking too long Alex, your time is up, it's the end, no more chances." The manager said as he carried on writing his email.

"I'll show you! I will find a little in 2 days, just you wait!" I shouted, walking out and slamming the door. I marched right back to my office, and got my stuff. I then left the building starting to walk home.

2 days?! I thought to myself. This is never gonna happen is it. I looked down at the floor and kicked a stone on the path. I just wanted a little to love and protect, was it too much to ask for? I splashed in a puddle when I heard something. It sounded like, crying. I tried to find out where it was coming from and I spied a bush. I peeped round the bush and saw a lonely girl sitting there crying her eyes out. Dang she was absolutely adorable!

She's the one.

I pulled my emergency cloth out of my coat pocket and put some sleeping liquid onto, being carful not to breathe it in. I crept up on her as quietly as I could. When she turned her head the other way, I put the cloth in front of her face and from the shock she breathed and was out like a light. I picked her up gently and smiled.

"Daddy's got you BabyGirl." I said as walked on home, making sure I had the document.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoyed this first chapterrrr! Leave some suggestions, would love your ideas and would like to mention one of you guys. Don't forget to vote and y'all have a great day :)