Chapter 52 ~ Bedtime

~ Ali's POV ~

We had been home for a while now and I was curled up on Alex's chest watching a Christmas movie. I was drinking my bottle of milk and twirling my hair. He was rubbing my back and holding me close.

Yes Braydon was still here. I just tried to forget about him and try to focus on me.

This Christmas movie was awesome. So happy and cosy.

After about an hour it finished and looked on sadly. I wanted to watch it again.

I was quite tired though.

Alex looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Shall we get you ready for bed Baby?" He asked. I nodded under sucking my thumb. He carefully got up with me in his arms and Lloyd did the same.

"Time for bed lil man." Lloyd said.

"No, I no wanna go bwed." He said.

"It's 10 o'clock, It's way past your bedtime." Lloyd said. Now I knew why I was so tired.

"No, mwe no go bwed." He crossed his arms.

"Its late Braydon, you need sleep." Lloyd said. He started to struggle and scream again. I covered my ears and buried my head in Daddy's neck. I felt his hand go behind my head and hold me close to him.

He carried me to my room where he put me on the changing table.

Lloyd bought Braydon in and rocked him. he stopped screaming and just babbled in his arms. What was with all the babbling?

Daddy took off my pyjama bottoms and undid my diaper. He wiped me clean and put another diaper on me snug. These were the comfy ones which I loved. He put on a different pair of pyjama bottoms and put my hood up on my hoodie. He stuck his tongue out. It made me laugh when he made a clown type noise.

He then picked me up and Lloyd put Braydon on there. He immediately sat up.

"I no nweed bwe changwed." He said. Lloyd sighed.

"Yes you do." Lloyd said.

"NO!" He screamed making me jump. Daddy rocked me.

"Braydon, do you want to go to bed in a cold dirty diaper?" He asked.

"I no be changwed." He crossed his arms.

"Its up to you, just don't cry in the night your cold." Lloyd said picking him up again.

We all went to the bathroom and Daddy got my toothbrush. He helped me put toothpaste on there and passed me the toothbrush. I started to clean.

"This toothbrush came in one of his bags by the way." Lloyd chuckled.

"Was gonna say." Alex chuckled.

Lloyd got the toothbrush and got it wet, then applied toothpaste. He passed it to Braydon but he just chucked it on the floor and screamed again.

I jumped again starting to shake.

"Braydon do not throw your toothbrush! That is a naughty thing to do, do you understand?" Lloyd asked angrily. He shook his head.

"I give up." Lloyd said putting him on his feet.

"Hey its okay, let me help, you take Ali." Daddy said. He smiled.

"Dada!" I smiled. Alex passed me to him and he hugged me.

"Hey Babygirl." he said.

Alex then picked up the toothbrush and washed it under the tap to get all the germs off from it being on the floor.

He applied more toothpaste and he picked up Braydon.

"Did you know this stuff gives you special powers!" Alex smiled. I leaned in wanting it.

"Weally?" He asked. Alex nodded. He put the toothbrush in his mouth and started brushing.

"Do me have powers Daddy?" I asked.

"Of course you do!" He smiled.

"Wow." I quietly said. Alex looked at Lloyd and pretended to brush dirt off his shoulder.

Lloyd came over and playfully hit him on the shoulder making them both laugh.

"Done done." He said.

"Good boy now can you say sorry to Lloyd for throwing your toothbrush." Alex asked.

"Sowy Dada." He said. I gasped at this and cried into Lloyds shoulder. He didn't notice thank god.

"Bedtime now." Daddy smiled as we all went into he spare room. There was a crib and it was like a littles room. I guess it was for backup.

Daddy went over and laid Braydon in the crib.

"No, I no wanna sweep hewre." He said.

"There's no where else." Alex said.

"Where Ali sweep?" He asked.

"With us." Alex said.

"I wanna sweep wiv wou." He said. Alex turned round and looked at me. He saw I was buried into Lloyds neck. He then turned back around.

"No, your gonna sleep there." Alex said. He started screaming again even louder than before. I cried more and more.

"Do you think he can sleep with us tonight?" Alex asked, over Braydon's screaming.

"Um...well we don't know him enough." Lloyd said. Lloyd turned me towards him.

"Is it okay if you sleep in your room tonight?" He asked. I looked down sadly. I did want to make their life easier for them.

"It okay." I sadly said.

"Thanks Baby." He said. Daddy came over and kissed my forehead.

"Sleep well, I love you." He said.

"Love you too Daddy." I said.

Lloyd then took me to my room and turned my nightlight on. He took off my hoodie leaving me in my t-shirt and pyjama bottoms.

"Which stuffies do you want tonight Baby?" He asked. I reached for my lamb, my bunny, my bear, my giraffe and my horse.

"Dese ones." I said. He chuckled. He then went to the crib and laid me down. He put my blanket over me and tucked all my stuffies next to me.

"Night Baby, I love you." He said kissing my forehead.

"Love you to Dada." I said. He then walked out the room leaving me all alone.

It took me a while but I eventually got to sleep.

Hey guys,

Hope your doing good at the moment! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave some suggestions for future chapters. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day!

Don't forget to Social Distance! :)