Chapter 24 ~ Devastating News...

~ Alex's POV ~

I woke up ruffling my hair and rubbing eyes. I looked over to Ali who was still asleep. It was 5am, so it was very early. I had an important meeting with my manger in a about half an hour so I decided to get up. I put on my black suit with my white tie and went round to were Ali was sleeping.

Damn she was cute.

I picked her up carefully and took her to her room. I laid her on the table and started to change her. Her thumb was in her mouth and she was snoring softly. I kissed her on her forehead as I pulled her diaper on snug. I then carefully picked her, her head resting on her shoulder and I took her downstairs.

I saw Lloyd up getting breakfast ready.

"Morning bro." I whispered. Lloyd looked round and smiled.

"Morning bro." He whispered. He kissed Ali on the forehead and I rocked her.

"Thanks for remembering I have the meeting this morning." I whispered.

"That's okay, you ready to go?" He whispered. I nodded as I passed Ali to him.

"Thanks for the breakfast see you later." I said, as I kissed Ali on her forehead.

"Bye, good luck." Lloyd said waving.

I got my bag and I walked out of the door. I got in the car and started to drive. It wasn't very light yet, but I could still see. I carried on driving for another 2 or 3mins.

When I arrived I went inside and saw the reception.

"Hello, the name Alex to see the manager please?" I asked, giving him my conformation card. The receptionist looked at it and scanned it.

"Yes, right this way, he is ready for you." She said. I took my card and went through. I knocked on his door and heard a faint come in. I came in and sat on the chair, looking at the manager. He had a slight look of worry on his face.

"Hello sir, how are you today?" I asked.

"Hello, yes I'm fine, thank you for coming." He said.

"That's fine, so you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, well...my boy, you are not going to like this. You see, I gave you a form you had to fill in on Friday. I was wondering were it is."

My heart missed a beat as I realised I hadn't done it. Actually I didn't know where it is.

"Um...I."

"Have you not done it?"

I shook my head.

"I'm sorry Alex, that form was the one I give you every month to fill in. It you were to ever fail to complete it, your little would have to be removed from your home, until you come and give it to me."

I stared on in absolute disbelief. I couldn't say anything. It was like my voice box had sunk. I couldn't move.

"Y..you, WHAT?" I shouted, making the manger jump.

"Look Alex, calm down, as soon as you find the form, she will be aloud back with you. She will stay here in the little place, you know the place with all the littles that have had the same problem, I took you in there once."

I remembered the room and did think it was nice, lots of healthy food, toys and games and lots of littles, but I couldn't.

"Sir, please." I begged. "I will find it."

"That's good, but for the moment, we have to take her off you."

I knew there was no way I could argue.

"I will follow you in your car to come and pick her up."

I nodded as I stood up with him. I walked to the door, with my head hung low. I walked out the building to my car. I got in, with the manger getting into his car. I started to drive as slowly as I could.

Anxiety was dripping off me and adrenaline was rushing through my head. I didn't know what to think or do. I just felt stiff.

When I arrived home. I opened the door and stepped out. I looked at the manager in his car. He signalled me to come over.

"I'll give you 10mins, its going to be okay trust me." He said. I gulped my sobs back as I went inside. I opened the door and walked to the kitchen where Lloyd was making some food. I saw Ali in the living room. She hadn't seen me yet.

"Lloyd." I said.

"Oh hello bro! How was it?" He asked happily.

"I need to speak to you." I said in a serious tone. He put his apple down and he sat up on the counter.

"Look, the appointment went bad. I basically had a for I had to complete on Friday. I didn't do it and dont know where the form is. So.." I couldn't bring myself to say. "My manger is here and he says he has to..t..take Ali." My last words were whispers. Lloyd looked at me with his hand over his mouth. I looked at him, as I saw he was close to tears.

"He is outside, I need to get Ali's stuff ready." I said, walking off. I went upstairs and packed some clothes and her favourite blanket. I zipped her bag up and went downstairs to where Ali was playing. I walked over to her and she came towards me. I picked her up and she snuggled into me.

"Hewo, Daddy." She said. I held her tight looking at Lloyd. She pulled away and I gulped my sobs away.

"Little one, Um...Your going somewhere fun!" I said, trying to be happy. She smiled and bounced.

"Yay! Where we go?" She asked excitedly.

"It will be just you going." I said. She looked at me and cuddled me.

"No, Daddy and Dada come." She said.

"It wont be for long, I promise." I said. She started to cry as I took her down the path to the mangers car. I saw the manger and he immediately saw Ali was crying. I lowered her into the car and strapped her in.

"No, Daddy come come." She said. She was crying and screaming. I buckled her in and kissed her forehead. I was about to close the door when.

"Wa wa wait." She said. I looked at her and saw her pass me something. It was Ra Ra. She threw it to me and I caught it.

"No little one please." I said. But I knocked the door causing it to close. The manger drove off and I saw the car get further away. I could hear faint crying, causing me to break down. Lloyd hugged me and I heard him cry a bit too.

We were lost.

Hey guys!

Hope ya'll doing great this fine morning! An early chapter! I might not update later as I am going to the beach but I'm sure I will be able to fit in two maybe three tomorrow! Leave a suggestion for a future chapter! Dont forget to vote. Have a great day!

Dont forget to Social Distance! :)