Chapter 45 ~ Bye Alex...

~ Ali's POV ~

I nodded starting the cry. I saw Alex try to come closer but Lloyd held his hand out.

"Your not to go anywhere near her Alex." He said. Alex stood up and stared into Lloyds eyes.

"Lloyd, don't do this, she's my little." Alex pleaded.

"Maybe she is, but I'm not having you hurting her, she's been hurt enough in her life." Lloyd said. When he said this I broke down into tears. I sat on the sand gently and just cried.

"I have a solution to this Alex..." Lloyd said.

"There shouldn't have to be one." Alex said.

"I think we separate...You go off and I go off and we never see each other again..." Lloyd said. I gasped at this and felt my heart break.

I could see Alex trying to hold back his emotions and swallow his sobs.

"Fine by me.." He said. "I'll take Ali though."

"No, Ali will stay with me..." Lloyd said.

"Your saying that I just leave her for my whole life, um.. yeah I don't think so." He sarcastically smiled.

"I'm not joking Alex." Lloyd said. Alex just looked at me.

"How do you know that's what she wants though?" Alex asked. Lloyd bent down and picked me up. He set me on his hip and I looked at him with the saddest eyes.

"Ali, if you had a choice between us too, who would you choose?" Lloyd asked. There was no way on this earth I was ever going to answer that question. Not even if I was about to die.

"I'm not answering that." I said. Lloyd curled my strand of hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"Its okay." Lloyd said. "I'm going to take her Alex and you can't do anything..."

"You can't do this Lloyd..." Alex pleaded.

"I don't think it will be good for her to see us both when we are apart..." Lloyd said. Alex just ruffled his hair desperately.

"Please Lloyd she is my world." Alex said on the edge of crying.

"You can't do this to me..." I cried out. Lloyd looked at me and I just sobbed.

"There's nothing we can do Ali...I'm sorry." Lloyd said.

"But your taking away one of the people in my life that cares about me..." I cried. Lloyd hugged me close and rocked me.

"Time to say bye Ali." Lloyd said pulling away. I looked at Alex who was crying. I reached out my hands to him but Lloyd pulled them back.

"Please, let me hug..." I cried. He looked at me and then at Alex. He sighed and nodded. He set me down and I ran over to Alex and hugged him.

"I love you Daddy." I cried. Alex lifted me up and hugged me so tight.

"I love you so much Ali... Be brave." He cried.

"Keep Ra Ra, safe." I cried.

"I promise." He cried. I didn't want to let go of him. This would be the last time I ever saw him. I felt his hand in my pocket...

I then felt myself being taken away from him. Lloyd put me on my feet beside him but I reached out to Alex.

"Bye Alex." Lloyd said.

"Get lost." Alex angrily said. Lloyd sighed as he picked me up.

"Lloyd please, one more hug." I cried. He didn't listen as he took me away. I looked over his shoulder seeing Alex look at me. I reached my hands out and cried for him. He turned around and started walking away.

"ALEX PLEASE!" I screamed. He didn't listen. He just walked away until I could no longer see him...

I just felt so empty inside. I rested my head on Lloyds shoulder gently and cried my eyes out...

Lloyd took me back to where the lady was still waiting...She opened the door for us and Lloyd strapped me in. I didn't even look at him. I just stared into nothing. I felt nothing.

He came round the other side and he held me close to him. I rested on his and he hugged me. I cried quietly as the lady drove off.

I stared out the window at all the clouds and things. It made me feel worse.

"Why did you do that?" I asked quietly.

"I had to Ali... I did it to protect you." He said quietly.

"Protecting me is doing what's right for me...Its not right I can't see the person who loved and cared for me when no one else did..." I said. I heard him sigh.

"People change Ali, that's how life works...You just have to adjust when it happens." He said.

"Can't I at least see him sometimes?" I asked.

"I can't let that happen...It would stress you out." He said.

"It won't I promise." I said.

"I know it will Ali...I can't let you see him again..." He said.

I just cried feeling so empty and lost.

When we arrived back at the apartment Lloyd thanked the lady and took me out. I wasn't feeling very good. I just felt so upset and lifeless. He picked me up and my head just flopped onto him. My arms hanged lifelessly by my side and I just stared.

He took me inside where he put me on the sofa. I didn't feel like eating or sleeping or doing anything. I wanted to just stare. I got up and went to a different room. I found a window and just stared out of it imagining Alex flying high with me.

"I love you Daddy, please come back for me." I whispered. I rubbed my eyes and then put my hands in my pockets.

I felt something in there. A piece of paper. I lifted it out and uncrunched it. It read;

'Meet at our old house, 6pm sharp, we will be a three again I promise.'

I read it through about 10times before looking at the clock.

Dang 5:30pm! I needed to leave now.

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoying all these chapters. Damn I'm on an absolute roll! You should see lots of chapters today which is so exciting! Ngl this has to be the saddest one I've ever written... :( I hope you enjoyed it though. Leave some suggestions for future chapters! Dont forget to vote. Have a great day!

Dont forget to Social Distance! :)