Chapter 9 ~ Protecting

~ Alex's POV ~

I took my Princess inside and put her down on the sofa. I looked at her, asleep with Ra Ra snuggled close to her and her thumb in her mouth. I needed to protect her, she deserved to be at peace. I stroked her softly, feeling worried. I then heard a knock at the door. I went to the door and opened it thinking the boys to be there but.

I was immediately punched in the face, making me fall unconscious.

~ Matrons POV ~

I manged to take down that idiot man and made may way to where Ali was sitting up. She looked round and saw me. She screamed, running from me. I grabbed her arm and flung her over my shoulder. She was screaming so I put a cloth over her face, muffling her speech. I raced out the door to my car and flung her in, locking the door. I got in the car and started it up.

She's mine now.

~Alex's POV ~

I opened one eye and I heard faint screaming from down the path. I lifted my head and saw a horrifying scene. I saw Ali, flung over someone shoulder. Ali was flung into a van. I tried to get up, but I felt so weak. I gave everything I got, but I couldn't stand. I saw the car drive away.

"BRinG, HeR BACkk!" I tried to shout, but was so croaky. I then saw a car pull up and 3 people run towards me.

"DUDE? ARE YOU OKAY?" I heard the voice of Lloyd, pull me up to a sitting position. I suddenly felt better and blinked.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine. THEY GOT ALI THOUGH!" I shouted standing up and racing down the path. I jumped into the boys car and they all piled in. I started the car and I drove.

"Dude, tell me what happened?" Lloyd said, a Liam and Jack nodded.

"Well, basically we was at the zoo and Ali was wrestled and hurt. We came home and I heard a knock at the door. I answered and was punched in the face, making me fall unconscious. I know its matron!" I manged to get out, being strong and holding back my tears.

"Dude, its okay, she will be back with you safe, I promise." Lloyd said.

"I've failed her, I'm a failed Daddy, I knew it wasn't possible." I said sadly.

"Are you fricking nuts? She loves you Alex, if you left her, she would never feel safe again." Lloyd said. "Dont give up on her, she deserves the world."

"Your right, I promised to protect her and that's what I do." I agreed as saw the vehicle slow down and stop. Matron immediately had Ali in her arms and took her inside a house.

I stopped the car and bolted to the front door. I opened it and rushed in. The boys all backing me up as we stood at the door frame. It was pitch black, so Liam shone his phone. We walked quietly as we turned a corner. I felt so bad. My Princess had to be in this dark place. She must be traumatized. We went quietly as we saw light.

I then saw Ali tied to a pole, with Matron standing by her, making something. We listened.

"Oh is Ali awake?" Matron asked standing over my shaking girl.

"Where Da..ddy?" She could barely speak, she was so weak.

"Daddy doesn't love you, your here with me so I can show you what you are really made for." Matron said. I then saw Ali look up and her eyes turned to pure terror.

"M..m..matron?" She blurted out.

"Yes its me! Well done!" She stared at her, evilly. I saw Ali shake with fear and start crying softly. I couldn't bare it. I got up and ran into the room. Matron saw me run and she grabbed Ali and held her at gun point.

"Oi oi oi, one more step and she is dead!" Matron said, pointing the gun at Ali. I saw her look into my eyes with pure terror and sadness. I wanted to go over to her so much, I wouldn't have cared if I died after. But I knew what I had to do.

"Okay, okay I'm stepping back see!" I said stepping away. Matron looked at me with anger.

"What are you doing here? She doesn't love you or deserve you!" Matron blurted, making Ali cry harder.

"She deserves me and she also deserves my friends." I said, as Liam, Jack and Lloyd came out, backing me up. Matron stared as she knew she was going to be beaten.

"She deserves the absolute world, and even more, she is the most special, beautiful, kind, heart warming girl I have ever laid my eyes on. She belongs to me and my boys now, so without anyone getting hurt, I suggest you put my girl down." I said, crossing my arms.

"She deserves to die, her parents died, so she should die, she is a ugly, horrid, gross girl who will never be loved. She hates you." Matron said. Ali looked down, crying her eyes out.

"She hates me? Right so, I wonder why whenever I hold her in my arms, she is not crying her eyes out, on the other hand, I swear this place will flood with her sad tears when you hold her." I said. "Give her to me now!"

"She either dies now or tomorrow." Matron said, holding the gun to Ali's head. She began whimpering. When matron looked at her, I pounced, grabbing the gun off matron and throwing it to Liam. Jack backed Matron into a corner, with Liam pointing the gun at her head. I ran over as fast as I could to Ali and scooped her into my arms, and held her close to me.

"Daddy's got you now Princess, he is not letting go." I whispered to her, as I felt her crying. She didn't look up she just buried into me. I saw Liam hold the gun towards matron and she was cowering in the corner.

"I think its safe to say, never touch my Princess again." I said smiling at Matron.

"ILL GET YOU BACK!" She shouted making Ali whimper. I rocked her gently and cooed.

"She will be safe with me thank you very much, you need to know that Ali is blessed and she doesn't deserve death or your filthy hands. So back off from her, I look after her now. She is my little." I said, standing proud with my Princess in my arms.

"Just you wait you brat, I'll be back soon!" Matron said as she tried to move but Liam held the gun, every inch she moved.

"She will be with me thank you, good day." I said walking out. Liam tied her to the pole and the others came rushing out, locking the door. I heard banging and shouting, so I held Ali closer. As soon as we got outside, I sat down on the grass, her on my lap.

"Princess, are you okay?" I said pulling her away from me, her tears staining her rosy cheeks.

"I wuv wou Daddy." She spoke so softly as a tear rolled down her cheek. I looked at her, as she looked up at me with painfully sad eyes. I pulled her in my arms as I lifted her up.

"I love you too Princess." I said looking at her in the eyes. She gave me a sad look as she nuzzled into me. I held her close to my heart.

"Come on guys, lets go home." I said walking to the car. I put Ali in her car seat and went round and sat next to her. I held her hand and kissed her forehead.

"Daddy, me fink wou best in wowld." She said to me. I looked at her, smiling under sucking her thumb. I looked at her and smiled as I kissed her forehead.

"Wow! How big is the world Princess?" I asked her. She put her arms out and spread then far apart.

"Vis Big!" She said. "Weally weally big!"

"Wow! That's so big! You really think Daddy is the best?" I asked her smiling.

"YES!" She smiled.

"You are my favourite in the world Princess." I said. She smiled as we stopped. We had arrived home. I got Ali out the car and she rested her head on my shoulder. I carried her inside.

She was safe.

Hey guys

Hope y'all doing good. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I'm liking that this story is getting more to Alex protecting and loving Ali. Hope you are liking this as well. Please give me some suggestions for the future chapter for a dedication. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day.

Dont forget to social distance. :)