Chapter 22 ~ Happy Birthday!

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up rubbing my eyes, gathering my thoughts. I then remembered! Daddy's birthday! I rolled over and bounced up and down.

"HAPPWY BIRWFDAY TO DADDY! DADDY, DADDY! WOUR BIRFDAY!" I squealed. I saw Daddy's eyes open and look at me. He rubbed his eyes and smiled at me.

"Thank you little one!" He said.

"CWOME ON DADDY! LETS GO!" I squealed. He got out of bed and put his dressing gown on. He came round my side and picked me up. He carried me to my room and placed me on the table.

"Daddy, how wold awe wou?" I asked, smiling as he took my diaper off.

"You cheeky monkey!" Daddy said tickling my side making me squeal. "I am 22 today!"

"Wow!" I smiled. Daddy laughed at he pulled my diaper over me snug. He put a dressing gown over me and picked me up.

"Wa, wa wait Daddy." I said, as he put me down. I went to the dolls house and got my drawing out. I put it behind my back and pulled Daddy to sit on the rocking chair, so he sat down.

"Cwose wour eyes." I said. He did so and I placed the picture on his hands.

"Opwen vem!" I said. He opened his eyes and looked at the picture. A big smile crept across his face and he looked up at me.

"This is absolutely beautiful little one, I love it thank you so much!" He said, pulling me for a hug. I cuddled into him and sucked my thumb.

"When did you make this?" He asked.

"Well, mwe mwake it when wou workwing!" I giggled. He smiled at me.

"Very sneaky!" He smiled as he tickled me. I squealed. He then picked me up and I snuggled into him.

"Daddy, gwo downstairws!" I said. He smiled as he went down and went into the lounge. There was a big inflatable balloon, saying Happy birthday Alex. There were presents covering the floor with smaller balloons and sweets scattered on the floor. There was a big present in the middle of the room saying 'Open me first.' I immediately sucked my fingers, knowing what was inside, as Daddy put me on my feet. He looked at me.

"Do you know what's inside?" He asked. I nodded giggling. Daddy opened it and someone sprung out!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!" Lloyd shouted making me scream with laughter. Daddy laughed and hugged Lloyd.

"Aw bruv thank you so much!" Daddy said. I looked at Lloyd and ran over to him. He scooped me in his arms and I smiled.

"Dada!" I smiled. Lloyd smiled even wider, knowing that's what I was going to call him.

"Come on the bro, open your presents!" Lloyd said, sitting down, with me on his lap. Daddy sat down and started to open the presents.

He got some sweatpants, some hoodies, a baseball cap, a water bottle, air pods, A surf board cover, A new backpack, some chocolate, a gift card, a new skateboard helmet and a fit bit! Daddy smiled at me and Lloyd.

"Thank you both so much. I have to say I love every single one of my gifts! But there is one gift that is my favourite from you." Daddy said. I looked at Lloyd.

"Is it, the, fit bit?" Lloyd asked. Daddy shook his head.

"Is it thwe tocolate?" I asked. Daddy and Lloyd laughed.

"No not the chocolate." Daddy laughed.

"I no know?" I said.

"My best present is to have you two." Daddy said, coming closer and hugging me and Lloyd.

"I couldn't have asked for a better life. Thank you." Daddy said. We all hugged until Daddy pulled away.

"Its not over yet!" Lloyd said. "Follow us!" We led Daddy outside to an inflatable obstacle course! We all ran on and started to play.

~ 2 Hours Later ~

We were having so much fun! I loved everything about today, knowing I have 2 Daddies, making them both happy and spending time together. We then all went inside after a long day and we went to the kitchen where Lloyd brought the cake out!

"Happy Birthday too you, Happy birthday too you, Happy birthday dear Alex/Daddy, Happy birthday to you!" Me and Lloyd sand as Daddy blew the candles out. We cheered.

"Cwan we eat thwe cake?" I asked. Daddy and Lloyd laughed.

"Of course we can!" Lloyd cut us all a piece and we all ate up. After this long and fun day, sitting on Daddy's lap I fell asleep. Daddy snuggled me as I heard a voice.

"Night, little one." Lloyd and Daddy said.

After that, I fell asleep.

Hey guys!

Hope ya'll doing good today. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know its short but wanted to get this chapter done quickly so I can start on some cool ideas! Dont forget to comment a suggestion! Dont forget to vote, Hope ya'll have a great day.

Dont forget to Social Distance! :)