Chapter 38 ~ Adri

~ Ali's POV ~

"I can't go back to them." I said. I never thought I would her say that in my life.

"What?" She asked confused and shocked.

"They will ask why. Why did I run. I'm not ever going to answer and they will go madder than mad at me." I said.

"Do you trust them though?" She asked.

"I do, I really really do." I said.

"I know what I said earlier. But I now realise not all kidnappers are bad Ali. If they kept you safe and fed you and loved you. They are okay to trust." She said.

"But, I feel I've done my time with them. I want to do what I dreamed of." I said.

"What's your dream?" She asked.

"My forever dream was for us to live together and live our future together." I said. She held my hand right.

"Ali it's up to you. I will back you up either way." She said.

I did think for a moment but I knew what I wanted to do.

"I think I'll stay round here for a bit then I'll think about it." I said.

"I'll be here all the way." She said. I smiled at her.

"I've got my own flat now. You can come and stay. I have a spare bed that I always kept as I knew you would come back." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Anything for you. Come on, let's get back there quickly." She said taking my hand.

We snuck down some alleyways and through some bushes until I was met with a pretty flat with flowers and a nice park.

Before I could say how nice it was she took me to the door and opened it. She then took me up a lot of the stairs making me pant.

She took a key out her pocket and opened the door.

She led me inside and smiled.

"Here's my flat." She smiled. I looked around at all the things. It felt quite emotional.

"Ali what's up?" She asked.

"You still had hope in me." I said. She pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her crying my eyes out.

"I was never going to accept you would never come back." She said.

I pulled away and had a look around. I saw some pictures of us together on picture frames. I chuckled at them, picking them up.

"We had some good times." I chuckled.

"Yeah." She said looking over my shoulder.

"Come on I'll show you the bedroom." She smiled taking me through a door.

I saw a room with a chest of drawers a mirror, 2 nicely made beds, pictures and some nice lighting with fairy lights. I looked at it for a moment and thought.

"It looks so, strange. I mean in a way I'm not used to." I said remembering my crib and toys.

"What were you used to?" She asked.

"Well...A crib and toys and kid stuff." I said. She put her arm round me.

"You can still go back Ali. We can explain, I'm sure they would understand." She said.

"I can't, not yet." I said.

"It's your decision." She said.

"Thanks." I smiled. She then went to her drawer and got some comfy trackies and a white t-shirt with an oversized hoodie.