Chapter 11 ~ A Call

~ Alex's POV ~

I was having so much fun with my Princess as we slid and splashed together. She was having so much fun with the boys making me feel so blessed to have her. It felt she had all the energy in the world making me so happy and always wanting to be with her. She bounced over to me.

"Daddy tag!" She squealed as she ran over to Liam. I smiled at her as I chased her. She squealed as Liam carried her away from me on his shoulders. She was laughing so much, making me laugh. Liam then lifted her down and I caught her tickling her making her scream with laughter. When I stopped she cuddled me tight, me putting my arms round her.

In all this fun I then heard my phone ring from the table. Ali looked up at me.

"Oh my phone." I said looking over to my phone on the table. I heard Ali whimper and looked down at her sad eyes.

"Dont worry I'll be right back! Go chase Jack." I whispered. Her eyes lit up and she chased Jack making him smile.

I pushed myself out of the pool and made my way to my phone that was ringing. It said unknown number so I picked it up.

"Hey?" I said down the phone.

"Ugh finally I found the number." I heard a familiar voice say.

"H-hi Aunt Jemma." I said worriedly down the line.

"Yeah all right hi. I'm coming round right now to meet this so call girl you have found." She said down the line making my heart miss a beat.

"Oh um Aunt, you see I'm not home right now, come a different day." I said, crossing my fingers.

"I cant come a different day you fool. I am coming right now and if you are not home, I will find you." She said. I gulped as my hand shook.

"Be nice Aunt, she is, delicate." I said hoping she would understand.

"I dont care, when I have seen her she will be more confident, she must be confident otherwise there's no point. I will make her confident." She said as she hung up on me. I lowered the phone down and looked over to where Ali was squealing with Lloyd. I breathed in and went over to the side of the pool.

"Lloyd, can I speak with you?" I asked, with a worried face. I looked at Ali who was looking at me worried. I gave her a faint smiled as Lloyd got out the water.

"Liam and Jack, can you change Ali into a onesie for me?" I asked. They nodded. I then came inside with Lloyd.

"Dude it was my Aunt." I said worriedly. Lloyd looked at me with pure terror.

"Dude, you sure?" He asked, with an even more worried face. I nodded and he gasped.

"She's coming to meet Ali and says she will make her confident, I swear Ali will be scarred for life." I said, burying my head in my hands.

"Dude, you should have said, you weren't home." Lloyd said.

"I did! She said if she came and didn't find me she would look for me until she found me and Ali." I said.

"Its okay dude, just protect her, dont let go of her, keep her in your arms the whole time." Lloyd looked at me with assurance. I nodded as I heard the doorbell. My heart missed a beat.

"Get Ali." Lloyd said quickly as he rushed to the door. I didn't waste a second as I bolted out the door to where Ali was sitting on Jacks lap.

"Guys, I'll explain later, long story short my Aunt is here and she wants to make Ali confident, meaning I need to protect her, act normal put protective." I said so Ali couldn't hear. The boys nodded as Jack passed me Ali. I lifted her onto my hip and rushed inside. Ali buried her head into my neck. I went to the door where my Aunt was standing there.

"Hey Aunt." I said, rubbing Ali's back and stepping back a bit.

"Well come on then let me in dont make me stand here like a lemon you fool!" She said angrily. I let her in as we went to the lounge and I sat Ali on my lap, her still buried in my chest.

"Well come on! Turn her round already!" She said rudely. I looked at my Aunt in the eyes and then down at Ali who looked a little bit up at me with sad eyes. I looked at my Aunt again.

"She is a bit tired, just wait a few hours." I said hoping she would back off.

"Turn her round now!" She whispered angrily. My heart was beating rapid as I looked down at Ali who was gripping my shirt. I then lifted her up and twisted her round. She was scared so she rested her head on my shoulder looking down.

"So, this is your little?" She said in a rude tone. I nodded as I cuddled her close.

"You are serious aren't you?" She asked. I nodded. "What the hell? She is the most ugliest person I have ever seen!" She said with anger in her eyes. At this I gave her a death stare as I heard Ali come close to crying. I started to speak but was interrupted.

"No! I'm sorry but she is disgraceful! Pass her to me." She said. At these words I felt as if I had been punched in the stomach. Did she really say that? I looked over to the boys who had a worried face. I gulped as I looked back at my Aunt.

"No." I said as I turned her around and she buried her head into my chest.

"What did you say? I SAID PASS HER TO ME!" She shouted making Ali whimper. I shook my head, holing my girl close. My Aunt then stood up and I knew I was going to beaten. I looked at Ali and kissed her forehead as I passed her to my Aunt who grabbed her. I gulped my sobs back as the boys came over and sat beside me. Ali was shaking in my Aunts grip.

"Stop that pathetic shaking right now. " She demanded making Ali stop. She looked over at me, our eyes making contact. She looked at me with terror and sadness. I looked at her with guilt thinking why did I pass her to her. I stood up.

"Pass her back then." I said holding my arms out.

"Oh no, not yet, how is she to pain?" She asked smiling evilly. I saw Ali look at me with sadness.

"Give her back Aunt." I said. She shook her head as she got a belt from her pocket.

"3 strikes should do it." She said. I looked at the belt than at Ali who was whimpering and crying. I wasn't having her getting hurt. I kicked my Aunt in the shin making her fall over and drop Ali. I just caught Ali, before she hit the floor and lifted her onto my hip. She cried and sobbed into my neck as my Aunt looked up at me with anger.

"Never, touch my baby girl again." I said with anger. Jack and Liam grabbed my Aunt and wrestled her outside and away. I saw my baby girl was crying uncontrollably so I rocked her.

"Daddy's got you Princess its okay." I cooed at her. She didn't lift up so I told Lloyd to grab her a bottle. He fixed it up quickly and handed it to me. I sat on the rocking chair, with her in my arms. I lifted her away and put the nipple into her mouth. She suckled, looking up at me with painfully sad eyes, making my heart break for her.

When she finished I took the bottle out and snuggled her close to me.

"Daddy's got you, your safe with Daddy Princess."

Hey guys,

Hope y'all doing good. Leave a comment of a suggestions for a dedication. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day.

Dont forget to social distance. :)