Chapter 30 ~ Change

~ Alex's POV ~

Jemma carried Ali to the front door and forced her shoes on her feet. Ali was looking tired from being up so early. I felt so bad for her. Jemma took Ali's hand and opened the door.

"Come on boys, let's go to the park." Jemma said. I walked out the door, down the path were Jemma ushered me to hold Ali's hand. Ali was looking really tired so I lifted her onto my hip.

"Alex, what are you doing?" Jemma asked.

"Carrying her, what's wrong with that?" I asked angrily.

"She has legs, she can walk." Jemma said, taking her from me and putting her on her feet. I glared at Jemma as she turned away. I took Ali's hand and Lloyd took her other hand. We started to walk.

While we were walking me and Lloyd discretely lifted Ali off the ground for a bit so she didn't have to walk the whole way. She looked up at me and Lloyd with a sad face, tiredness in her eyes.

When we arrived at the park about 5 minutes later, I saw Ali's face light up as she ran to the climbing frame. I sat on a bench with Lloyd and Jemma as she played.

"You see, things are much better now I'm here, right Alex?" Jemma smiled.

"Umm, well." I began. "Aunt, you have been a little bit demanding and, Ali isn't like what you are making her. So could you maybe like, um..leave her alone?" I said quietly. She glared at me and grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her.

"You listen here, I was the only one to raise you when your parents left you. If I wasn't here you would be dead. I wouldn't try and boss me around, I'm doing what's best for you. So don't ever tell me to leave her alone again!" She growled.

"My parents didn't leave me! They were kidnapped." I glared.

"Bet they were glad to leave you." She snared. She let go of my shirt and I turned away, holding back my sobs.

"I'm going to the shop round the corner to get some snacks, I'll be back." Jemma said, getting up and going out of sight.

As soon as I couldn't see her, me and Lloyd rushed over to Ali and I scooped her up in my arms and hugged her.

"Daddy, Mwe tiwed." She mumbled. I rocked her and looked at Lloyd. I felt down at her pants and felt wet. She would get into trouble if Jemma found out. I pulled away from Ali.

"Baby, I need to change you." I said, rushing over to the bag on the bench and taking out another pair of training pants. I took her behind a tree and started to change her.

"Daddy, wa wa why?" She asked.

"It's okay baby, you won't get into trouble, trust me." I said.

"Daddy?" She asked. "When will Auntwy go way?" She asked, sadly. I looked at her in the eyes, gulping my sobs back.

"I..I don't know baby." I said. She looked sad as I picked her up. I rushed back to the climbing frame and put her on it, just as I saw Aunt Jemma come back. I went and sat down on the bench with Lloyd, as she came down and sat down next to us.

"I got some crisps and water for us and some watermelon for Ali." Jemma said.

"Ali's doesn't like Watermelon." I said.

"Well I've bought it now, so she can have it." Jemma said. I didn't try and argue as she went over to Ali.

"Here's some watermelon Ali." She said, giving her a piece.

"I no like watermelon." She said. Jemma glared at her. But amazingly Ali glared back at her.

"You can eat it, it's good for you." Jemma said, trying to force it into Ali's mouth. Ali stood up angry.

"IM NOT EATING IT!" She shouted. Jemma became angry and stood up at her.

"You will eat what I say." She growled, passing Ali another piece. Ali swiped the whole box out her hand, and it fell on the floor.

"IM MOT EATING IT, WHATEVER YOU DO I DON'T CARE." Ali shouted louder. Jemma looked so angry now and she grabbed Ali's t-shirt and pulled her forward.

"You don't EVER shout at me again otherwise I will hurt you big time." Jemma said to Ali. Ali whimpered and nodded. I went over and pulled Ali off Jemma and glared at her.

"Come on, we are going home?" Jemma said taking Ali's hand and storming off, dragging Ali. We caught up with them and started walking home.

When we got home Jemma took Ali upstairs to the bathroom. She put Ali on the potty. I came upstairs with Lloyd.

"Go, your not getting up till you do." Jemma said. Ali went and Jemma smiled.

"Good, you should be fine for normal underwear now." Jemma said, putting Ali in some.

"Aunt please, she's okay in diapers." I begged.

"You do what I say!" Jemma growled. I stepped back and Jemma took Ali downstairs. She put her in the living room on the floor and out the counting game by her. She then went to the kitchen leaving Ali.

Lloyd and I went over to her and hugged her.

"Are you okay?" We asked her. She looked down sadly.

"Why did you get so angry baby?" We asked quietly.

"At thwe orphanwage, vey mwake Mwe eat Watermewon all thwe time, makwes Mwe fink of bwad memowies, I sowy Daddy, I sowy Dada." She said looking down. We hugged her until we pulled away.

"Baby, don't be sorry, it's not your fault, Daddy and Dada will make Aunt go away." Lloyd said. I nodded as we saw Aunt come back.

"Time for dinner." Jemma said picked Ali up and taking her to the kitchen. We followed as Jemma put Ali in her high chair. She put a bowl of mushed up greens in front of her and a sippy cup full off water.

"Eat up." She said. Ali looked at me with sad eyes. She ate a bit, but made a gross face. I took the bowl when Jemma wasn't looking and dumped it into the bin. I put the bowl back in front of her as Jemma turned round.

"Mmm, Fank wou." Ali said.

"No problem, you can have some ice cream now." Jemma said. Ali looked at me and Lloyd and smiled. Jemma put some strawberry ice cream in front of her and she ate it all up. Jemma then picked Ali up.

"Time for bed." Jemma said, taking Ali upstairs. Lloyd and I went up as Jemma took her clothes off.

"I'll put you in underwear tonight." Jemma said as she put her in her pjs.

"Aunt please, she needs diapers." I said.

"I've said it enough times now Alex, you do what I say." Jemma said glaring at me. She put Ali in her crib.

"Aunt, she sleeps with me." I said.

"She's a big girl, she has her own room and bed for a reason." Jemma said. "Come on, leave her to sleep." I put Ra Ra, by her cheek and kissed her on the forehead. Lloyd did the same and we both went out the room.

"Bro she hasn't had her bottle." Lloyd whispered.

"I know." I whispered.

"Night Boys, I have the baby monitor so don't even think about going into her room." Jemma said waving the monitor. We nodded as she went to her room. I walked towards my room with Lloyd.

"What are we going to do? We can't go on like this!" Lloyd said.

"Don't worry, I have a plan. Meet me in the bathroom at 4am sharp. We will get rid of my Aunt once and for all." I said.

"Got it." Lloyd said. We both hugged and we both went into our rooms. I got undressed and got into bed, setting my alarm for 4am. I got under the covers and turned the light off.

Tomorrow was a big day...

Hey guys,
It's Monday so y'all get a chapter!! Hope you are all doing amazing this Monday! If your not then hopefully this chapter brightened you up a bit! Leave suggestions for future chapters! Next weeks chapter is gonna be a good one! Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :D