Chapter 33 ~ I Need to Tell you Something...

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up and it was a really sunny day today. It was warm with a little breeze. I sucked my thumb while rolling over to where Daddy was on his phone. He put his phone down and put his arms round me.

"Morning little one." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Mowning Daddy." I smiled.

"I was thinking we could go on a forest walk today!" Daddy said. I smiled and nodded. Daddy then flung the covers off him and rolled out of bed. He came over to me and picked me up, my head resting on his shoulder.

Hetook me to my room and laid me on the table. He undid my pyjamas and undid my diaper. He then changed me putting another diaper on me snug. He then dressed me into an old long dungarees, with socks and a t-shirt underneath. He picked me up and took me downstairs.

I saw Lloyd in the kitchen preparing some food.

"Morning Lloyd." Daddy said putting me in the high chair. Lloyd spun round and I heard him gulp.

"Oh Morning Alex." He said while looking down.

"You okay?" Daddy asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine! Morning Ali." Lloyd smiled.

"Mowning Dada." I smiled. Daddy placed some cut up fruit with honey over the top in front of me. I ate it up while Lloyd just sat down.

"You having breakfast Lloyd?" Daddy asked.

"Oh it's fine I'm not very hungry this morning." Lloyd said. Daddy nodded a bit worriedly.

"I was thinking of going on a walk today in the forest!" Daddy smiled.

"Sure! That sounds great!" Lloyd smiled. Daddy then came over to me and picked me up. He took me to the door and he helped put my wellies on. Lloyd came over with my bag and he looked down a bit.

"Lloyd are you sure your okay?" Daddy asked.

"Oh honestly I..I'm fine!" Lloyd smiled. Daddy then got his shoes on, Lloyd did the same and he opened the door. Daddy carried me outside and opened the car door. He put me in my car seat and buckled me in. He put the iPad on the headrest holder and turned on Peppa Pig for me to watch on the way. He and Lloyd both got in and we drove off.

On the way I looked overheard Daddy and Lloyd talking.

"You looked real worried this morning are you sure your okay?" Daddy asked.

"Uhm...Yeah I'm fine. But can we have a talk later tonight cos I need to tell you something." Lloyd said.

"Of course we can. You can say anything." Daddy smiled.

"Thanks." Lloyd said.

We arrived about an hour later at a forest park where you could walk or cycle. We parked up and Daddy stopped the car. He and Lloyd got out and Lloyd came round my side and picked me up. He a coat on me, zipping it up. He put me on my feet and held my hand. Daddy got my bag from the boot. Daddy took my other hand and bent down beside me.

"Are you ready to explore!" He smiled.

"Yeah!!!" I squealed. He smiled and stood up.

While we walked I skipped while holding Daddy and Lloyd's hand. We walked to a sign where there was a sign for different trails.

"There are 5 different trails to choose from. You wanna choose Ali?" Lloyd smiled. I nodded smiling and then pointed to the blue trail saying Butterfly trail.

"Dis one, bu bu fly!" I smiled. Daddy and Lloyd laughed. We followed the blue arrows and there was a big open wood with trees, butterflies, tree trunks, sticks and hills! I ran straight to where there were butterflies and ran around with them laughing. I then saw Daddy and Lloyd run towards me smiling.