Chapter 35 ~ Emergency

~ Alex's  POV ~

I woke up at around 8am and heard Lloyd downstairs in the kitchen. I decided I would get up and get Ali up too but let her sleep downstairs, as last night was a late night.

I got up and pit some sweatpants on leaving my top bare. I went round to Ali who had her thumb in her mouth cuddling her blanket and bunny.

Damn she was cute.

I picked her up carefully, her head resting on my shoulder and her arms went round my neck . I supported her bum while rubbing her back. I then went downstairs.

I saw Lloyd in the kitchen making some breakfast so I went in. He turned round and smiled.

"Morning." He whispered.

"Morning" I whispered. I went over and kissed him on the lips and we both smiled.

"It might take some time to adjust to this, but if anything bothers you, you can say anything." Lloyd smiled.

"Thank you so much, it will be a bit odd at first but a few days and we will be chill." I smiled.

"She looks tired." Lloyd pointed star Ali sleeping soundly.

"Yeah, you cant say no to how cute she looks though." I chuckled.

"If people say she isn't cute, they don't know the meaning." Lloyd smiled. I rocked her in my arms and smiled down at her.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Nutella pancakes with strawberries and orange juice." Lloyd smiled.

"Sounds good." I said, sitting down with Ali laid across my body.

Lloyd brought the food over just as Ali opened her eyes. She rubbed them cutely whimpering from how tired she was. I rocked her as she started crying.

"Mwe twiwrd" she tried to speak from how tired she was. I couldn't bare the cuteness from her.

"I know baby." I said rocking her.

Lloyd then handed me her bottle which was already made. I checked the warmth and agreed it was okay. I put the nipple in her mouth and she began to suckle.

She made little noises underneath which were so adorable. Her eyes opened a bit more and she looked up at me. She smiled underneath but rubbed her eyes.

When she finished I took the bottle out and sat her up a bit.

"Morning baby." I smiled rocking her.

"Mownwing Daddwy." She tried to say. Her voice had gone so adorable.

I lifted her up and put her in the high chair. I sat back down but she started whimpering and holding her arms out towards me. She gave me sad, teary eyes so I stood up and picked her back up. I rocked her and sat down on my chair.

She sat on my lap and started smiling. I gave her some pancakes and she ate happily on my lap.

"So, you know last night, are you sure your okay with this baby?" I asked her.

She gave me a big smiled under eating her pancakes and nodded her head hard.

I could tell she was really happy about it. She swallowed her pancakes and smiled.