Chapter 41 ~ I Can't...

~ Ali's POV ~

It had been about 3 weeks since I last saw Daddy and Dada A lot had happened in that time...Adri and I had got ourselves a job and were doing well money wise. We were getting on really well and everything was fine and dandy..

But nothing stopped me every night thinking about Daddy and Dada

I felt so bad inside knowing they had lost me...

I had lost them.. It was all my fault...

There had been loads of news flashes all over the TV, people looking for me and police everywhere...

I was really scared...

I didn't even have any of my toys with me...Ra Ra was with Daddy.

I snapped out of it as Adri put her arm round me.

"You thinking bout them?" She asked. I didn't want her to think I was.

"No, sorry just thinking about work today." I said getting up from bed.

I went to the bathroom and got my toothbrush. I started to brush my teeth when I looked up into the mirror.

I saw myself obviously.

I just stared into my own eye. Weird I know. I just thought about what I had done... There were hundreds of people looking for me at the moment...I was a missing person and no one knows that I could be dead right now.

I had finally stopped thinking about what my life has become when I started to walk to work with Adri.

I wasn't in the mood for work.

"You wanna skip work and maybe go park or something?" I asked. She smiled at me.

"I'd love to." She smiled.

~ Lloyds POV ~

I was sitting on my sofa and just laying my head on my shoulder lifelessly.

It had been 3 weeks and she still hadn't come back to me.

If your wondering where I am, I rented an apartment for a bit. Alex and I are not good at the moment.

He attacked me while I was just trying to explain to him how I knew Ali was hurting. Maybe not physically but mentally yes.

You might wonder how I know. That's where the microphone comes in.

No one knows, not even Alex that there is a tiny little microphone attached to Ali's hair. Dont ask me any questions on this. Its not for your ears.

It works for a maximum of 2 minutes at a time, but when I turn it on, it records what she said in a 2 minute time. I turned it on at just the right moment to hear this:

~ Recorded 2 Minutes ~

"So yeah that's what happened." Ali sighed.

"He should have apologised for shouting." Someone said.

"I know, but I was in the wrong to be honest." Ali said.

"You were but you apologised, he didn't." Someone said.

"He also just left me..He didn't like you know...play with me or anything he just said he was going off with Lloyd." Ali said.

"He should know how your feeling. If he cared for you he would understand that." Someone said.

"He just, forgets me...I feel left out and unwanted." Ali sadly said. She then started crying.

~ End of Recorded 2 Minutes ~

I had listening to the recording probably about 50 times and the record was fading from how many times I had listening to it.

How had we not realised...

I just thought how bad Daddies we were. She was right... We only cared for ourselves.

Every time I heard the word 'unwanted' I broke down into uncontrollable crying. I was a man...I cant cry...

I knew if I stayed here I would eventually jump out the window from my anger so I decided to clear my head for a bit. Maybe a walk in the park might help.

~ Ali's POV ~

I held Adri's hand as we walked through the park. We always loved this park and we always walked in it together mostly after school to wash away all of our stress.

"I'm really thankful for you letting me stay with you Adri." I said.

"Your welcome. I love you being here." She smiled. I smiled back.

We then both sat down on a bench we always sit on and I looked up at her.

"Ali I know you miss them." She said. I couldn't fight any longer.

"I miss them like hell." I said to her.

"Its okay Ali, you can find them and everything will be okay." She said.

"I cant..." I said.

"You ca-."

"I CANT!" I angrily said. She backed off a bit.

"I..I'm sorry, Its just... Adri I cant go back to them.." I sadly said.

"Why Ali, why?" She asked.

"Because.. Its just something Alex said.." I said.

"You dont have to say Ali." She said.

"Can I tell you?" I asked. She nodded. I took a deep breathe.

~ Flashback ~

I was playing with my toys in my room like Daddy told me to when he took me to timeout after I threw water on his and Lloyd.

I was playing with my cars when I overheard Daddy say something.

"Sometimes she annoys the crap out of me." He whispered.

A tear escaped my eye...

~ Flashback Over ~

Adri looked at me and a tear escaped my eye.

"He really said that?" She asked. I remember every word, I even remember the breath he breathed when he said it. I nodded my head.

She pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her crying my eyes out harder than I had ever before.

"If you need help, I'm here Ali." She said. She had been with me right for the start, I knew she would never have let me down now.

I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

"Ali?" I heard. My eyes widened and my heart stopped for a split second. I turned my head round and felt my whole world just slow down. I blinked so my eyes focused.

It was him...

Hey guys!

Oooh another cliffhanger! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Leave some suggestions for future chapters! Dont forget to vote. Have a great day!

Dont forget to Social Distance! :)