Chapter 17 ~ Looking After

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up in my crib on what seemed like a very rainy, windy day. I wondered why I was in my crib but thought no more of it. I groaned and stretched, reaching for Ra Ra. I heard footsteps and saw the door open. I made grabby hands but saw it wasn't Daddy! It was Amy!

"Morning little girl!" She said. I put my hands down and stared in shock.

"How are you this morning?" She asked. I stared even more.

"W...w..where D....D...Daddy?" I asked shaking.

"Oh, yeah he didn't tell you, for a few days he has to do some work, he will leave early in the morning and come back early evening, before you go to bed, in the meantime I will be looking after you!" She smiled. I couldn't believe my eyes or even my ears. Daddy left, without saying bye bye

Amy then lowered my hands into the crib and tried to touch me. I scooted away and started crying.

"No touch, pwease, no touch." I begged, in the corner of my crib, shaking my life out.

"Dont be silly, I'm not going to hurt you!" She said a bit harshly. I didn't want to be told off so I obeyed and let her pick me up. She placed me on the table. I immediately sat up.

"Only Daddy and Woyd change mwe." I said. She frowned at me.

"Well, now it is Lloyd, you Daddy and ME that change you." She said harshly. I still sat up, sucking thumb. She then harshly pushed me down so I was laying down. I didn't try to fight, I just wet with it as she changed and dressed me. She then picked me up and took me downstairs.

She placed me in the highchair and served me a single apple slice and just a cup of water.

"Cwan mwe have bwottle pwease?" I asked. She frowned at me.

"Do you want to water or not?" She said harshly. I nodded and obeyed. I tried to drink it, but it wasn't as easy than from a bottle so I spilt it a bit.

"Do you not know how to hold a glass of water?!" She said sternly. I sucked my thumb.

"Well you can forget that apple slice then!" She said harshly. She took it away and I looked down sadly. She aggressively picked me up and carried me to the lounge. That's when I saw a big sort of play area. But it had bars over it, that were way taller than me. It also had a barred roof on it. It wasn't very big but, Amy opened the door to it and walked inside. She placed me on my bum and walked out locking the play area, meaning I was trapped.

"You will stay here all day! I will be back a few minutes before your Daddy comes back, have fun trapped!" She laughed. I started to cry, I was trapped and stuck.

~ Four hours later ~

It had gone past lunch time now and I was so hungry and thirsty. I had tried to open and pull the bars but It was no use. I was also really cold only had Ra Ra to keep me warm. I started to wander where Daddy was.

~ Five hours later ~

I was curled up on the floor with Ra Ra when I heard a door open. I sat up immediately and saw Amy come in.

"Oh good, your still here." She breathed as she unlocked the pen and picked me up. She then folded the pen up so easily and put it behind her bag. I was amazed it could fold up so small! She then put me on the lounge floor just as Daddy came through the door.

"Hello?" Daddy called, putting his bag on the floor.

"Hey babe." Amy said.

"Hey Amy." Daddy said hugging her. Daddy then came into the lounge where I was staring off into the distance.

"Ali?" Daddy asked softly. I looked over and saw Daddy. I got onto my feet and ran towards him. I ran into his arms and he lifted me up.

"Hey little one." Daddy said, hugging me. I cuddled into him, my first feeling of comfort for the whole day. He rocked me for a few minutes as Amy came in.

"Good as gold all day!" Amy said.

"Well done! What did you play?" Daddy asked smiling.

"Well., Amy didn't-"

"She played hide and seek with me and we drew and we just ate some dinner!" Amy said. I looked at Amy and shook my head. She then frowned at me and drew a line across her neck. I gulped.

"Did you have fun the Princess?" Daddy asked. I gulped and nodded.

"Bwut Daddy, I hungwy and firsty." I pleaded.

"You just ate some pasta, how can you be hungry?" Amy laughed.

"No, I no eat all day!" I said to Daddy.

"Little one, you shouldn't eat too much before bed, you will be up all night otherwise." Daddy said.

"No Daddy, I no eat all day." I said.

"She is lying!" Amy said. Daddy looked at me.

"Princess, we dont tell lies here." He said to me sternly.

"I no wie Daddy!" I pleaded as a tear escaped my eye.

"You can have some milk but no food!" Daddy said taking me to the kitchen and heating my bottle up. He then sat me on his lap on the rocking chair and fed me my bottle. I suckled everything out of it until it was gone. I was no longer thirst but I was so hungry still.

"Daddy, mwe pwomise I no eat all day!" I promised.

"Princess, you are lying to me! You don't lie to Daddy!" He shouted to me. I jolted as he shouted at me and I looked down, being silent. He carried me upstairs and placed me on the table. He changed and dressed me into my pyjamas. He laid me in my crib.

"You don't lie to Daddy okay? Do you understand?" He asked sternly. I nodded in terror. He then walked out the room and closed the door.

He didn't believe me....

Hey guys!

Hope y'all doing good today! Dont forget to comment and vote. Have a great day!

Don't forget to social distance! :)