Chapter 43 ~ Alex?...

~ Ali's POV ~

I was shaking so much when we were walking down the road back to the house. I looked up seeing it come into view. I stopped for a second pulling Lloyd back a bit. I gulped in fear and looked at him. I just hugged him.

"What if he gets angry?" I sobbed. He crouched down a bit and looked into my eyes.

"I'm here Ali, he can't hurt you. I know he would never." He said. I didn't want to let go of him. I guess the only way that could work is if he carried me... was I ready yet?

I nodded my head, bringing my arms up a bit higher. He smiled trustingly. He then carefully lifted me onto his hip. I put my hands round his neck and he carried in walking.

We came closer and closer and I saw through the window the living room and TV. I was so scared so I just hugged Lloyd right.

We came to the door...

The gulped in true fear as I was about to see Alex for the first time in nearly a month....

Lloyd reached his arm out and rung the doorbell.

I was scared thinking Alex would just be angry.

The door opened and a man stood there.

I looked on in shock.

"Can I help you?" The man asked. I looked up in shock.

This wasn't Alex.

"Um...Hi, where is Alex?" Lloyd asked.

"Oh, Alex Jones? He sold this house." He said.

I gulped my son away and felt my whole world stop.

"Where?" Lloyd asked frantically.

"He said he wasn't going to live..." the man said.

I saw Lloyd gasp and a tear run down his cheek.

The man just closed the door and I felt Lloyd kind of slow down a bit. He placed me down before he collapsed on the floor.

"LLOYD?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The door opened again and the man stood there. He looked down at Lloyd and stared wide eyed.

He crouched down and started tending to him.

"MAX CALL 999!" The man shouted.

I saw a man come out with a phone to his ear.

All I could do was scream and cry.

"LLOYD!" I just kept screaming. I couldn't bare this. I just felt everything was dying right in front of me.

"999 ARE HERE IN LIKE 1 MINUTE!" The man screamed. He tried to communicate with Lloyd but he was silent. I placed my hand on top of his heart and just lowered my head.

Just then an ambulance arrived and about 5 ran down the drive towards him.

"Sir we need to take him to A & E immediately." One paramedic said.

"I don't know this man, just please save him, I would never wish hurt on someone." The man said.

The paramedics stopped him to a carrying thing and lifted him up. I didn't want to leave him.

"I need to come!" I said to a paramedic.

"Yes come." They said, taking me to the ambulance. We all got in the back and they lowered Lloyd onto a bed and gave him oxygen.