Chapter 2 ~ Daddy.

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up with a thumping headache. Every time I tried to move my head just thumped and made me go dizzy. I opened my eyes, but they felt like they were glued together. After a few blinks my eyes started to work and my headache pain started to go away. I then sat up rubbing my eyes, trying to get my eyes to focus on what was in front of me.

I managed to see white bars in front of me. Ah I'm in a cage! I looked up and saw there were no bars on the roof and I calmed down. I stood up, holding onto the bars and trying to climb out from wherever I was. The bars were so high I couldn't get out! I stretched as far as I could but I then lost balance and fell.

I landed on what seemed like a mattress and I looked down and saw the mattress was decorated with pink dots. I then looked at myself and saw I was in different clothing. I was in a unicorn footie onesie and I felt something fluffy between my legs.

That was the least of my problems as I heard footsteps coming closer. I started panicking and my heart was nearly in my mouth. I was shaking as I curled into a ball and cried.

The door opened slowly and I heard someone coming towards me. I then looked up, and saw a man. He looked nice, he didn't look like he was going to hurt me, but I wasn't going to let my guard down. I backed into the corner and were met by more bars meaning I was trapped.

His hands came down towards me and he touched me. I flipped out and curled up even smaller.

"Don't touch new please! I'm sorry, for what I have down, don't hurt me please." I whispered shaking more. He bent down so I made eye contact with him.

"Princess, I promise I won't hurt you, trust me." He said with promising eyes. I was still scared and looked down. He then put his arms under my armpits and lifted me onto his hip. I was very scared and started whimpering. He then started rocking and soothing me.

"Shhh it's okay princess, daddy's got you, it's okay clam down, your safe here." He whispered as he rocked me. I was still really scared. He then sat on a rocking chair and he rocked me back and fourth.

"Hello there princess!" He said to me smiling. I looked at him with a sad look as a tear escaped my eye. He put his thumb in my tear, and made it go away. He pulled my hair out of my face and smiled.

"So I know you might have thousands of questions, but I can only answer one at a time, I will tell you what's going on. My name is Alex and I am 21 years old, I work in a ddlg company and own the biggest house in the street and I like skateboarding." He said. I looked up at him with even more questions.

"I know you are probably confused about what's going on so let me explain. You will now be my little girl, so we will be in the relationship called ddlg which stands for daddy dom little girl. It is basically when the dom, the daddy looks after the little girl who goes into the headspace of a 2-3 year old toddler. I will now be your daddy and I will be going over some rules.

Rule number 1- always call me daddy
Rule number 2- no lying
Rule number 3- don't talk bad about yourself
Rule number 4- always respect daddy
Rule number 5- always be polite
Rule number 6- tell daddy when you feel threatened
Rule number 7- always love daddy

If any of these rules are broken they're will be punishments which include

-time out
-no play time
-early bedtime

Do you understand little one?" He asked me as I tried to take in what he just said to me. I nodded at him but I was still very scared.

"I know it will be hard for you to adjust but you will get used to it. Also could you tell me a bit about yourself, no worries if not, but maybe you name if you can? No pressure though." He said soothingly. I sat up a bit on his lap and cleared my throat.

"Well...um my name is Ali, I'm uh 18 and I..grew up in a um orphanage." I whispered looking down.

"So can you tell me about the orphanage?" He asked stroking my forehead.

"Well...it was pretty rough, I was abused every day by the girls and matron, they would hurt me mentally and physically. I would get punished for others mess. My parents died when I was born so I never knew them. I was dumped in the orphanage and have hated it ever since.

I guess you found me after I..." I started crying. He held me closer.

"Hey, it's okay princess, take all the time you need, your safe here." He smiled at me. I wiped my tears and gulped my sobs back.

"The time you found me was when I was making daisy chains in the garden when the older girls came and broke it into pieces. They said I was a crybaby and then forced me to the ground. I decided to run as they were trying to hurt me. I ran to the bush where I cried for hours, I guess then you found me..." I looked down sniffing.

~ Alex's POV ~

Oh my gosh! She has been through so much! I had been so rough! What had I done?! I couldn't believe how she was treated, she was treated like dirt! I felt so bad so I held her close, protecting her.

"Princess, I'm sorry, I didn't know what you had been through, I was so rough I'm so so sorry." I apologised, holding her close. She didn't try to push away, I guess she felt safe.

"Your safe with me princess I promise, I won't hurt you and I will always protect you, make sure you understand that." I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes. She still looked scared but nodded slowly.

"Do you think you could manage some food?" I asked her. She hesitated a bit and whimpered. I bounced her and she nodded her head slowly. I lifted her up and took her downstairs.

Man she was definitely the one.

Hey guys
Hope your doing good, Hope this chapter was good. Leave some suggestions! Would love your feedback and you could get mentioned. Don't forget to vote. Have a good day. Stay strong.
Social Distance :)