Chapter 23 ~ Picnic Day

~ Ali Is going to start to slip further into little headspace ~

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up to a very sunny day with the birds chirping and the sun shining. I rolled over groaning softly seeing Daddy on his phone. He was rubbing my back as he saw my eyes open. He put his phone down and kissed my forehead.

"Morning little one." He said.

"Mowning Daddy." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Its such a lovely day today, why dont we go and have a picnic?" Daddy asked. My eyes widened.

"Yay! Nicnic dayw!" I smiled as Daddy got out of bed. He got dressed into some shorts and t-shirt. He came over to me and picked me up. He took me to my room where he laid me ont he table and started to change me. I sucked my thumb and babbled as Daddy took my diaper off. Daddy then wiped me clean. He then pulled a new diaper over me snug. He then dressed me into some shorts and a t-shirt and I sat up. I reached up for him, and he lifted me up. I rested my head on his shoulder and he took me downstairs.

I saw Lloyd in the kitchen preparing the picnic, when I saw him Daddy took me over to him.

"Morning Bro." Daddy said to Lloyd.

"Morning." Lloyd said. Daddy then passed me to Lloyd.

"Morning little one." He said.

"Mowning Dada." I smiled. He placed me in my highchair and Daddy served me some mango and grapes. I ate it all up as Daddy helped Lloyd with the picnic.

"Dada, pwease we havwe wowlly?" I asked cutely.

"Sure!" He said, packing some lollies. When it was all packed, Daddy picked me up and took me to the living room.

"We can bring some toys to play with if you want little one?" Daddy asked. He put me down and I picked up a bat, a ball and a frisbee. I passes them to Daddy and he put them all in a bag. He then picked me up and went to the front door.

"Lloyd, can you pick up Ali's diaper bag, its in the lounge." Daddy called.

"Yep, got it." Lloyd called back. Daddy then put his sliders on and helped me put my warm shoes on. Lloyd them came back with the stuff.

"Are we ready to picnic?" Daddy asked.

"Yesss!" Lloyd and I said. Daddy opened the door and we started to walk. I held onto Daddy's hand as we walked. We walked past, houses, tress, flowers and grass. I bent down while walking a picked a flower up. I smiled and stroked it, while holding Daddy's hand. I then saw the picnic spot we were going to and I ran towards it and ran in circles.

"What a great day this is going to be!" Daddy said to Lloyd as he watched me run around.

"Yeah, Ali will have fun running around." Lloyd said. They came towards me and set the stuff on the floor. Daddy put the picnic blanket out and Lloyd started to unpack the food. He laid it across the blanket and they both sat down. I came over and sat down.

"I have some flat crunchy bread, little one?" Daddy asked.

"Pwease Daddy." I said. He passed me some and I walked over to the grass covered in Daisies not far from the blanket. I started to eat my bread and when I finished I saw all the daisies around me.

~ Flashback ~

"Aww what's Ali doing? Making daisy chains? Awwww little Ali making a daisy chain." They laughed. I just looked down, not wanting to make eye contact. I put my daisy chain on the floor as I picked another daisy.

I went to pick up my daisy chain, when it was swiped before I could touch it. I turned round in a flash to see the older girl holding it. I stood up with sadness in my eyes.