Chapter 15 ~ But Daddy...

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up on a cloudy day. I heard a bit of thunder making me whimper. I snuggled close to Daddy, as he put his arms around me.

"Its okay Princess, its only thunder, Daddy's got you." Daddy said cooing to me. I felt safe as the thunder stopped.

"We should go grocery shopping today Princess! If you help Daddy, he will buy you a lolly!" Daddy said. I smiled as I flung the covers off.

"Daddy, Go, Daddy!" I squealed. Daddy laughed as he swing his legs over the bed and reached for a t-shirt. He pulled it over his head and came round to me, where I made grabby hands for him. He picked me up, and carried me to my room where he changed and dressed me into a footie onesie. He gave me Ra Ra and took me downstairs.

He put me in the highchair and he started to cut me some fruit.

"Should we buy strawberries or pineapple later Princess?" Daddy asked, as he cut the fruit up small.

"Bowf?" I asked cutely.

"Go on then." Daddy smiled. He served me some fruit and I ate it up quick. He then picked me up and took me to the door where he put my trainers on. He then lifted me up and carried me to the car. He buckled me in and he got in and drove off.

On the way, I pretended that Ra Ra could fly and I made plane noises making Daddy smiled.

"How high is Ra Ra flying Princess?" Daddy asked.

"Higwer van wou Daddy!" I said.

"Wow! That's very high!" Daddy said. I loved when Daddy was fun like that!

When we arrived, Daddy came round my side and got me out the car. He closed the door and walked with me in his arms to the supermarket. We went inside and Daddy got a shopping trolley. He put me on my feet, and held onto the trolley. He walked to the first isle of fruit. He crouched down beside me.

"First one to get a pineapple wins!" Daddy smiled. My eyes widened as I ran to the pineapples with Ra Ra. I picked one up and showed it to Daddy.

"Wook! Me win. me win!" I squealed, giving Daddy the pineapple.

"You win Princess! What a good pineapple!" Daddy said kissing my forehead. I giggled. I held onto the trolley as Daddy pushed it down lots of isles. I was getting a little bored, but held onto the trolley. I then dropped Ra Ra. I was about to pick him up, still holding onto the trolley, when he was swiped. I looked up and someone grabbed my arm, their nails scratching me. They dragged me to another isle far away and they dumped me there and ran off.

I was scared, not knowing what to do. When I saw them run off I was relieved. I saw Ra Ra at the end of the isle, when I heard something.

"ALI!" Daddy shouted, as he ran towards me. I was sitting down, but he scooped me into his arms and held me tight. He then pulled away with anger in his eyes. My heart started to beat.

"We are going Ali." Daddy said sternly. I started to whimper.

"But Daddy..." I pleaded, reaching for Ra Ra at the end of the isle.

"No buts." Daddy said as he carried me to the cashier. He paid for the food. I was a crying mess, as this wasn't my fault! Ra Ra was alone, I wanted Ra Ra. Daddy buckled me into the car and he drove off. I was crying softly and whimpering. It wasn't my fault.

When we arrived home Daddy got me out of the car and carried me inside. He took me to the corner and sat me on my bum.

"You stay here for 30mins, no moving." Daddy said sternly. I whimpered. I stayed still and silent, knowing if I said anything or moved I would get into trouble. I then felt sting in my arms from when that person, had scratched me. Blood had stained all over my arm. I was sad so I held my knees and tried to count the seconds.

~ 30 mins later ~

I heard Daddy come back, so I wiped my stained tears away and looing down. He came into the room and crouched down by me.

"Princess, do you know why you were punished?" Daddy asked.

"Me weave wou." I said, covering the scratch on my arm.

"Princess, do you know how scared Daddy was? He was terrified." He said, looking into my eyes.

"I sowy." I said. Daddy pulled his arms for a hug. I snuggled into them.

"Ow." I said, as I pulled out of his grip and led me scratch. Daddy looked at me with shock.

"Princess, who did that?" Daddy asked, trying to move my hand.

"Nufing." I said, pushing his hand away, and looking down.

"Princess, tell Daddy." He said.

"Well...mwe dwopped Ra Ra, on whe fwoor. Me hewld whe twolley, as me pwick him up, bwut pewson gwab mwe and dwag mwe to uver isle. Pewson scwatch mwe, and befowe mwe go pwick Ra Ra up, Daddy take mwe away." I said whimpering and crying softly. He pulled me close to him, being careful of my scratch and held me tight.

After a while he pulled away and looked down at my sad eyes.

"Princess, I'm so sorry, Daddy didn't know! I'm so sorry Princess." Daddy said holing me. I heard him sob a bit so I cuddled him close. He then picked me up and took me to the kitchen. He placed me on the counter and went to the drawer with the plasters and anti bacterial. He cleaned my scratch with non sting liquid and put a Princess plaster on. He kissed it better and smiled.

"Better?" He asked.

"Bewtter." I smiled. He picked me up and he took me to the car and buckled me into the car. He drove off.

We arrived at the supermarket and Daddy took me inside on his hip. We found the lost and found place.

"Hi there, do you have a lion stuffy by any chance?" Daddy asked, rocking me.

"Yes I do, is it this one?" The lady asked. The lady showed me Ra Ra.

"Ra Ra!" I squealed. The lady handed it to me and smiled.

"Fank wou." I said, resting my head on Daddy's shoulder.

"No problem Little one." The lady said waving bye.

"Thank you bye." Daddy said. We started to walk back to the car and Daddy cooed and soothed making me feel sleepy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Daddy was happy.

Hey guys

Hope y'all doing good this afternoon! Leave a suggestion in the comments for a mention. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day.

Dont forget to social distance! :)