Chapter 4 ~ Fitting in

~ Ali's POV ~

Alex put my stuff on the floor and he carried me to the sofa. It was a very big comfy sofa, with big fluffy pillows and a silk blanket. He placed me on it and he sat down next to me.

"Would you like to a watch a movie little one?" He asked, smiling. I wondered what movies he had, as I wanted to but felt awkward, liking childish movies.

"What movies do you have?" I asked looking down. He got up and opened a massive box filled with movies.

"Well we have, Beauty and the Beast, Moana, Tangled-."

"Tangled?!" I squealed. I loved tangled! I watched it in the cinema, once when I went into town for a trip at the orphanage. It was the best movie ever! I hadn't seen it in years.

"Tangled it is then." He smiled as he pushed the disc into the DVD player and switched it on. The music started playing and I started smiling. It had a happy tune and was pretty. I always felt a little alone whenever I watched movies so I looked over to Alex, to see him watching the movie.

Deep down in my heart I wanted him to cuddle me, I felt safe in his arms and wanted that feeling of comfort. I was too embarrassed to ask so I tried shuffling towards him a bit. I shuffled more but he didn't realise. I shuffled a bit more noticeable, and he looked at me. Our eyes met each other and he smiled at me.

He held his arms out to me and I smiled. I took his arms and he pulled me close to him. I snuggled into his chest sucking my thumb and nuzzling into him. He held me close and rubbed my back. I felt so safe, so comfy.

It got to the end of the movie and Alex looked down at me.

"Shall we have some food baby?" He asked me, pulling the hair out of my face. I nodded at him, my thumb in my mouth. I was actually really hungry. He picked me up and took me to the kitchen where he slid me into the high chair and clipped me in.

"Is Mac and cheese okay?" He asked me, heating it up in the microwave. I smiled and nodded.

He then placed it in-front of me when it was cool enough and I ate up. It was so good! He then took my plate and dug into the freezer. I tried to see by looking up but I couldn't see. He then came back with an ice lolly.

"You can have a lolly for being so good little one." He smiled, taking the wrapper of to reveal the strawberry lolly.

"Lolly! Thank you!" I said taking it and licking it. The strawberry flavour was so good! I carried on licking until it had all gone. Most of it went in my mouth, but most was on my face. Alex came over and laughed.

"Let's, clean you up." He laughed cleaning me with a wet wipe. I giggle a bit and smiled. He then took me out the high chair and we sat on the rocking chair, in the living room. He had a bottle in his hand.

"Do you think you can drink your bottle baby?" He asked, holding the bottle. I wasn't sure if i could but wanted to try. I nodded as he put the nipple into my mouth. I sucked. The taste was amazing!

The taste of vanilla ran down my throat, and the warmth was amazing. Alex held it higher as it got more empty until it was all gone.

"Well done little one." He smiled as he put the empty bottle down and rocked me in the chair.

"Daddy's going to have to a small bit of paperwork now, can you play in the lounge while I do that?" He asked, stroking my forehead. I nodded at him as he took me to the play area in the lounge. He sat me down and smiled.

"I'll just be in my office if you need me Princess, it's just down the hall on the right. I nodded at him and started to play with a princess castle. I pretended that there was a princess and a prince and the prince climbed up the tower to the princess and married her like in Tangled.

I was having so much fun. When. I felt something. A little sting. Something to do with my bladder. I started to panic, not knowing where the bathrooms were. I then remembered the fluffy feeling in my legs. It must be a diaper!

I really was worried about going in it and immediately got up and found my way to Alex's office. I knocked on it and heard a faint come in.

"Hey Princess." He said as I came over and sat on his lap.

"I'm worried." I said looking down.

"What about Princess?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"I...need to...you know." I said pointing to my diaper and giving him a sad face.

"Oh right, it's okay it's nothing to be scared about, daddy's here, do you think you can do it?" He asked looking at me. I gave a very faint nod as I felt my diaper get wet. I felt a bit better and relaxed.

"You did so well Princess, let daddy help change you." He said as he picked me up and took my upstairs. He put me on the table and changed me quickly. He then picked me up again and smiled.

"Good job." He said. I smiled

Life was good.

Hey guys
Hope your doing good. Hope your enjoyed this chapter. Remember to give suggestions for a mention. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day.
Social Distance :)