Chapter 6 ~ Love you

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up the next morning feeling a little uncertain. I didn't really know what I felt but I was sure something was up. I sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes when I heard footsteps. I thought Daddy was coming so I looked over at the door that was opening. But Daddy was not standing there. It wasn't a man standing there. There was a women standing there.

"Hey brat!" I heard a voice say as this women approached me. I blinked and realised matron was coming towards me. I started screaming trying to get out. I screamed for daddy but he didn't come.

"He ain't coming for you, you piece of crap, I'm taking you back and boy you will be in pain." She said hovering over me. She touched me and I screamed. She then slapped me in the face making me cry.

"I'll give you another if you try to escape." She said, holding her hand up. I obeyed and let her pick me up. She swung me over her shoulder and she bolted out of the door.

"WHERE IS DADDY?!" I screamed in her ear.

"Shut up, he doesn't care about you, he doesn't love you, your just a piece of junk only a rat would ever want you!" She shouted back at me making me cry harder. She threw me in the back of a van and she drove off making me bump all over the place.

I heard voices in my head.

"Your disgusting,"

"Why are you living?"

"Your a piece of crap."

"I never loved you."

"Only a rat would want you."

They went round in my head, making me scream in pain. I then was flung backwards and my head hit the back of the van.

I then sat up, breathing uncontrollably. I looked at my hands and my body and where I was. I was in my crib. It was just a nightmare. I started crying, quite loud and shaking. I wanted comforting but I didn't know where Daddy was.

Suddenly the door burst open and Daddy stood there with panic in his eyes. He rushed over to me and swooped me into his arms.

"Princess are you okay!?" He asked, rocking me. I didn't reply, I just cried and snuggled into him. After a few minutes I started to calm down. He then pulled me away and looked at me in the eyes.

"Baby, can you tell Daddy what's wrong?" He asked with comfort eyes.

"Daddy, he no love me." I said sniffling.

"Little one, Daddy loves you no matter what! He will never stop loving you." He said to me. I looked up at him with tears in my brown eyes.

"Meanie Matron, took me said me was trash, only rats want me, daddy never loved me." I managed to get out, sobbing. He pulled me closer and sat on the rocking chair, rocking me back and fourth gently.

"It's okay Princess, it was just a nightmare, your safe here, you are wanted by me I love you, you mean the world to me." He said to me stroking my head. I looked up at him with sad eyes and sucked my thumb.

"You wanna come sleep with me?" He asked me, stroking my forehead. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulders. He lifted me up and took me to his room. He laid me down on the bed before jumping in and flinging the covers over me.

"Daddy's right here, your safe here." He said to me cooing. I snuggled close to him and was out like a light.

I woke up the next morning to see Daddy on his phone, and rubbing my back. I rubbed my eyes looking up at him. He looked down at me and put his phone on the bed.

"Morning baby." He said kissing my forehead.

"Mowning Daddy." I said hugging him. He then got out of bed and picked me up. He took me to my room, changed and dressed me into a onesie. We then went downstairs.

He put me in the high chair and began making me some breakfast. I sucked my thumb waiting for him to finish. He then served me some yogurt and strawberries. I ate it all up. Daddy then got me my bottle.

"Do you want some bottle little one?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded. He picked me up and we went to the living room. He sat me on his lap on the rocking chair and put the nipple into my mouth. I sucked, looking up at Daddy and smiling. He smiled at me, and stroked my forehead.

When I finished, he picked me up and put me next to my play area in the lounge. He then sat on the couch and went on his phone.

I decided to draw a picture of me and Daddy so I reached for some paper and crayons and started to draw me and Daddy. I drew me with little pigtails, and flowers round me. I then drew Daddy smiling. I drew a heart in between us and coloured it in with a nice red crayon. I started to add, little swirls and dots to make it colourful.

It didn't look like an absolute masterpiece but I didn't care, I wanted Daddy to like it. I went over to him climbing onto the couch. He put his phone down and smiled at me. I passed him the paper and he looked at it and smiled.

"This is absolutely beautiful Princess! I love it so much." He said. He pulled me closer to him and I snuggled into him. I then lifted slightly.

"I wuv you Daddy." I said cuddling into him.

~ Alex's POV ~

I could have cried! She said I love you! I love her too with all my heart. She is so cute and kind! I love her to bits!

"I love you too Princess."

Hey guys
Hope it's all going good! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Give me some suggestions for a mention. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day.

Stay strong. :)