Chapter 25 ~ All Alone...

~ Alex's POV ~

I walked back inside, my head hung low. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. I stared off into absolutely nothing and couldn't think of anything else, other than what had just happened. I saw Lloyd sit on the floor next to Ali's toys as he just stroked them. I dragged myself off the sofa onto the floor and picked up one of Ali's Princesses. I poke to her in my head saying that Daddy is coming back, you just have to wait patiently. I put the princess down and my eyes crossed with Lloyds.

"Bro, what can we do?" I asked glumly.

"Do you have any idea where the form might be?" Lloyd asked me. I shook my head.

"I must have dropped it, somewhere." I said.

"Then lets search." Lloyd said getting up.

~ Ali's POV ~

I was crying softly as the car screeched to a halt. I saw the man get out the car and open the boot. He got a few things out and then he opened the door on my side. He tried to take the seat belt off, but I started to squirm and push his hand away.

"Ali its okay, I'm not going to hurt you." He said. I shook my head and kept pushing his hand away.

"Do you wanna do it yourself?" He asked me. I would have rather have stayed in the car, but was scared that this man would get cross. I nodded and took the belt off. I climbed out of the car and stood on the curb. I saw my bag on the floor, so the man picked it up. He put his hand out for me to take it and I shook my head. He bent down a bit to my eye level.

"Trust me, you are safe here, you can take my had or I will carry you." He said. I didn't want either, but went with the first option. I held my hand out and he took it. He walked me inside a building that I recognised. We walked towards a big front desk and the man put my bag down.

"Hi, young Ali here needs to heck in for missing papers." The man said. The lady, typed on her computer and looked back at the man.

"Yes, she's booked in." The lady said. I was looking around when I was suddenly picked up and placed on the table. I started to shake with fear, as a tears escaped my eye.

"Hold your arm out please." The lady said. I held it out, and the lady tied a wristband around my hand. When she finished, I looked at it and started to fiddle with it. I was then immediately picked up and put on the same mans hip. I started to squirm but I was placed down on the floor. I looked up and saw a big playroom with books, play houses, toys, games and other littles. They were all playing happily.

I looked up at the man and he smiled.

"You go play, change time is in about 45mins."The man said, as he left. I crawled over to a corner and hugged my legs. I started to cry and sob quietly. I didn't look up from my legs for about 40mins.

Someone then came over to me and knelt down. It was a different man, who looked about the same age as Daddy and Dada.

"Are you okay?" He asked, curling my hair out my face.

"Mwe miss mwy Dada and Daddy." I sniffed. The man put his arms around me and held me close.

"I know you do, its okay." The man said. I sniffed.

"Would it be okay, if I changed you?" The man asked. I looked up at him and gave a faint nod. My diaper was quite itchy anyway. He put his arms under my armpits and lifted me up slowly. He put he on his hip and cooed at me. He walked over to a changing table and lowered me down. He started to pull my shorts down, when I whimpered and sat up.

"Little one, its okay, you will get a nasty rash if I dont change you." The man said. I did agree with him so I laid down, but closed my eyes. He changed me and put me in a onesie over my shorts and t-shirt. He picked me up and set me on the floor on my padded bum.

"Go play." He said as he walked off. I went over to see what I could find. I found two large teddies, about Daddy and Dada's size when they sat down. I found 2 caps from the dressing up box and put them on their heads. I picked up a book that we would read together, 'The two lions and the cub.' I opened the book and started to read aloud imagining Daddy and Dada, doing it with me.

"Wthe two wions twake cub too." I began. I imagined Daddy helping my on some words and Dada showing me the pictures. I giggled and laughed as Dada showed me the picture of a blue elephant. I carried on reading not realising that the familiar man was looking at me. When I finished the book the man came over and kneeled down next to me.

"You okay?" He asked. I immediately remembered where I was and whimpered a bit. I nodded my head but snuggled into Dada.

"Its time for food and bed." He said picking me up. I whimpered as Daddy and Dada got further away. I was placed in a highchair, and saw other littles next to me. I was fed some fruit and bread before I was taken out of my highchair. I saw myself heading for a crib.

"Um..cwan mwe have stuffy pwease?" I asked the man holding me.

"Of course you can." He said, taking me over to a cupboard saying 'Spare Sleep Stuffies.' The man opened the cupboard and I saw some stuffies.

"Which one do you like?" He asked me. I pointed to the lion and he picked it up. I took it in my arms as I was lowered into a crib. The man tucked me in and could see other littles being tucked in.

"Night." The man said. He then left me all alone. I heard faint snoring from other littles and I started to cry very quietly.

I wanted my Daddy and my Dada

Hey guys!

Hope ya'll doing great this very warm and sunny day! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to leave some suggestions for a future chapter! Dont forget to vote! Have a great day!

Dont forget to Social Distance! :)