Chapter 50!! ~ Braydon

~ Ali's POV ~

We went back into the kitchen to see what Lloyd called for.

Alex carried me in and all we saw was food and mess everywhere. It was all over the walls, the floor, all over Lloyd and Braydon.

Alex and I just stared. He placed me on my feet and he came over a bit closer to Lloyd.

"What the hell happened?" He asked.

"Don't ask me." Lloyd said pointing to Braydon in the high chair.

"Okay, here we do not, throw food is that understood?" Alex angrily told him.

He started crying and screaming again.

I covered my ears and curled my head up in my hood to try and drain the sound out.

"You don't need to scream!" Alex tried to call but Braydon didn't listen.

I sucked my thumb, as I sat in the floor.

Alex unbuckled him and picked him up starting to rock him.

"Daddy." He said as he snuggled. I gasped quietly and looked up at him.

He...he's my Daddy...

I got up and ran out the room, running up all the stairs into my room and closed the door.

I went to the corner of my room and sat down crying my eyes out.

Why was I so sensitive?

I sucked my thumb still sobbing and crying. I reached for one of my stuffies and hugged it. I just curled up in my big hoodie like a blanket.

I felt sad...

~ Alex's POV ~

"If we don't hold heim, he goes mental." I whispered to Lloyd, still rocking Braydon.

"He needs to know what he did wrong though." He said.

"I know but, he will just scream otherwise." I said.

"Where'd Ali go?" He asked.

I peered round the table and thought I put Ali behind me.

"That's strange, I put her down there." I said.

"Come on." He said taking my free hand and taking me upstairs.

Ali's door was closed so I knew she must be in here.

We quietly pushed the door open.

~ Ali's POV ~

I heard the door creak open. I dried my tears quickly and pretended I was playing, bringing my hood further down to cover my face.

"Ali you in here?" I heard Alex ask coming in.

I looked over in the corner of my eye to see he was still holding Braydon.

"Everything okay?" Lloyd asked, crouching down beside me. I nodded still playing.

I then saw Braydon wanting to be out down.

He crawled over to me and I backed away a bit.

"Can me pway?" He asked. I looked at him scared.

"Mhm." I nervously said. He picked up one of my stuffies and smiled.

"That's Splash." I said. He smiled as he started to play with it.

He wasn't so bad.

I spoke too soon.

He then stood up and threw him across the room heading for the open window!

"SPLASH!" I shouted as he flew out the window. 

I got up and ran downstairs I hear Alex come after me.

I ran the back door and opened it. I ran outside, bare foot and saw Splash. He had landed in a puddle and was drenched.

I kneeled on the floor and picked him up, water spraying off him. He was soaked and all muddy.

Alex crouched down behind me and put his arm round me.

"He dirty." I whimpered. I flung my arms round Alex and cried.

"Hey Baby, it's okay, Daddy will fix him." He softly said. I snuggled into his warm chest and cried.

I pulled away looking at Splash. He was a polar bear by the way.

"How about we give Splash a bath with lots of bubbles?" Alex smiled. I looked up at him and gave a very faint smile. I nodded.

He lifted me up onto my hip and picked up a soaking wet Splash. I rested my head on his shoulder and put my arms round his neck as he carried me indoors.

He took me to the bathroom where he started to run a small warm bath.

When there was a good amount of water in it, he passed me Splash.

I put him in, Alex's hand round my chest so I didn't fall in.

I washed him with soap and water until he was all clean.

"He clean now!" I smiled.

"He sure is!" He smiled. He helped me take him out and put a towel round him.

"Shall we leave him here to dry for a bit?" He asked.

"He won't get cold will he?" I asked.

"He's a polar bear and they can still keep warm when it's all snowy outdoors." He smiled.

I stroked his nose and smiled. Alex then picked me and took me to the living room where Lloyd was sitting down with Braydon lying on him.

"He expects us to just care for him and let him lay with us when we have only had him about 2 hours." Lloyd said trying to move but getting scared if he wakes him.

"I know, he's already been more naughty than Ali's is capable in a year." Alex sighed. I kind of giggled at that. Alex smiled at me.

"We should try get out this afternoon, maybe the park or something...  We've been in like all week." Lloyd whispered.

"Do we dare with him?" Alex asked, sitting down with me on his lap.

"Do we have a choice?" Lloyd asked.

"I guess not." Alex said.

Just then Braydon woke up and snuggled into Lloyd. I stared at him, as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"We're gonna go out now Braydon, to the park." Lloyd said. He screamed and cried again making me jump out my skin. I looked up teary towards Alex. He held me close and stroked my head.

I've always hated loud noises.

Lloyd stood up and rocked him until he finally stopped crying.

Alex stood up with me in his arms and rocked me.

"He's really scaring her." He said to Lloyd.

"Come on, a walk in the park will help." Lloyd said carrying him .

"Wait Lloyd." Alex called.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Did he tell you his headspace?" Alex asked.

"No, but I'm guessing just under 1." Lloyd said hurrying off.

How was this going to go?

Hey guys!

Oh my gosh! Chapter 50!! Wow thank you all so much! I hope you all doing amazing this morning. I'm currently in an online Physics lesson so I think its clear its quite boring xD I hope you enjoyed the chapter. There will be another chapter in probably another 30minutes so keep an eye out! Leave some suggestions for future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :)