Chapter 34 ~ The Truth...

"What are you trying to say?" He asked me.

I looked up into his eyes and opened my mouth, to speak.

"I..I love you Alex..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Alex's POV ~

I looked into Lloyd's brown eyes as my mouth opened widely to try and speak but nothing came out.

The one thing I did feel was this fluttery feeling in my heart. Sort of like a hole that had been empty for so long, had finally been filled with happiness! Lloyd just looked down slapping his hand to his face.

"Oh my Lord I knew it was crazy, I'm sorry Alex, I will understand if you never want to see me again." Lloyd said covering his face with his hands.

I just looked at him not having a clue what my facial expression was. I just stared in shock. He didn't look up so I assumed he was trying to hold back his tears.

I took a step closer to him making it quite noticeable. He looked up at me with a tear that had stained his face. I wiped my thumb over it, just like the first time I met Ali when she cried.

He looked at me not knowing what I was doing.

"I don't think it's crazy at all." I whispered. He had shock in his eyes and stepped back a bit.

"You mean..." Lloyd began, but I stepped forward before he could finish.

"I love you too Lloyd." I said as a year rolled down my cheek. Lloyd just stared at me in shock, with his mouth wide open.

"But...What about Amy?" Lloyd started.

"You know, I never said this to anyone, not even Ali, but when I went out with Amy, I was trying to forget my feelings for you cos I was so scared to admit I loved you. I felt so awkward with her and wanted to be with you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I whispered, my tears coming more now.

Before I could say another word, I felt Lloyd's hand go on my cheek and he pulled me forward. A few milliseconds later my lips touched his. The warm soft feeling of them made me want to cry of happiness. I put my hand on his cheek and both our hands eventually made our way to the back of each others head.

We eventually pulled away and we both smiled wide at each other.

"You don't have to be sorry, the last thing I want you to do is to say sorry for that!" Lloyd laughed. I chuckled.

"I can't believe this is happening, this was one of my longest dreams I wanted to come true." I said.

"Same as me!" Lloyd smiled. We both cried tears of happiness as we hugged each other.

It was quite late and needed to get some sleep.

"Should probably get some sleep, otherwise I'll be hella cranky in the morning when Ali wakes up." I laughed, wiping my tears away.

"Yeah same." Lloyd laughed. I held his hand as I walked out the room. Before I opened the door I ran back towards Lloyd and grabbed his head and pulled him in for a kiss. He laughed underneath and we both smiled. I pulled away and smiled. I walked to the other side of the room and opened the door.

~ Ali's POV ~

I couldn't sleep as Daddy had just left the room, so I decided to go back to my room and get one of my stuffed toys.

I jumped out of bed, clutching my blanket and walked to the door opening it very carefully. I stepped outside closing the door quietly. I tiptoed to my room and opened the door. I walked in and sat down by my stuffies. I picked up a little bunny one and smiled. I stood up and made for the door. I stepped outside and just before I went back to Daddy's room I heard talking.

I clutched my bunny and blanket and walked to Lloyd's room where the door was open a tiny bit and I peeked through the gap.

I saw Daddy and Lloyd in there speaking so I sat down and listened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you trying to say?" He asked me.

I looked up into his eyes and opened my mouth, to speak.

"I..I love you Alex..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gasped quietly as Daddy stared on in shock.

They started talking.

"I love you too Lloyd." Daddy then smiled.

I gasped in shock and felt that a hold in my heart had been filled with happiness and joy!

It was the best feeling ever!

They carried on talking  and I then saw Daddy come closer to Lloyd and they both kissed. My eyes, and my mouth widened with the happiest feeling ever going on in my heart. I wanted to run over and hug them but I thought they might be cross at me for being up late.

They talked some more and I listened but my eyes became tired.

I then was startled as the door opened and Daddy stood over me looking down at me with shocked eyes.

I gulped as I knew I was in trouble. I brought my blanket to my face covering it and I sucked my thumb under it. I felt Daddy crouch down and put his hands under my armpits. He lifted me up and put me on his hip. I took my blanket down and looked up seeing Daddy and Lloyd staring at me with wide eyes.

"Baby were you listening?" Daddy asked, rocking me.

I was really scared to say yes so I just nodded looking down and rubbing my eyes.

"Are you okay with what you saw?" Lloyd asked me. I looked up shocked, amazed that they weren't going to tell me off.

It was the one thing I had wanted for months now so I knew my answer straight away.

"Mwe soooo happy!!" I smiled. Daddy and Lloyd breathed a sigh of relief and they both smiled. Lloyd came and put his arms round me and we had a group hug. I put my arms round them both and felt as if the whole world had got brighter!!

When we pulled away I rubbed my eyes a bit and looked down.

"We should get some sleep." Daddy smiled.

"Sure, we can talk more in the morning." Lloyd smiled and kissed my forehead. "Night baby."

"Ni Ni Dada." I yawned. Daddy smiled at Lloyd and walked out the room still carrying me.

He laid me down in his bed and he climbed in beside me.

"Is it really what you wanted?" Daddy asked me.

"All Mwe ever wanted was Dada and Daddy kiss!" I giggled. Daddy smiled kissing my forehead.

"Night baby." Daddy said.

"Ni ni Daddy." I smiled.

I fell asleep with the happiest day of my life being painted in my memories.

Hey guys!
Woahhhhh I'm updating on a Sundayyy! You lucky ppl! xD Okay so 1 I was absolutely dying to do this chapter so I just did it not wanting to wait any longer! 2 I'm getting ready to go back to schl on Monday so thought an update today would be better! I hope you enjoyed her chapter cos I definitely enjoyed writing it! Leave some suggestions for what u think I should do in future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :D