Chapter 20 ~ Aunt!

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up on a very normal day. It was breezy but warm. I rolled over and saw Daddy was on his phone. When he saw me, he put his phone down and kissed my forehead.

"Morning Princess." Daddy said.

"Mowning Daddy." I said, rubbing my eyes and sucking my thumb.

"I have to do a few jobs around the house today, but Lloyd will play with you!" Daddy said. I smiled. Daddy then got up and put some sweatpants and a hoodie over him. He came round my side and picked me up. He took me to my room where he placed me on the table.

"You know what, you can stay in your pyjamas today!" Daddy said. I smiled as he just changed me. He then picked me up and took me downstairs. I saw Lloyd, cutting up some fruit.

"Morning guys." He said. Daddy placed me in the highchair and Lloyd brought me over some cut up strawberries and banana.

"I have a few jobs to do today, can you play with Ali?" Daddy asked Lloyd.

"Sure I can! We will have so much fun!" Lloyd said. I smiled.

"See you later." Daddy said, kissing my forehead as I finished my fruit. Lloyd then came over to me and picked me up.

"So, what shall we play?" Lloyd asked.

"Hiwde and sweek!" I giggled. Lloyd laughed.

"What a great choice! You go and hide somewhere and I will count and come find you!" Lloyd said. I jumped down off his hip and ran off as Lloyd began counting.

"1...2...3...4." He counted.

I ran to the main movie room crouched down beside the armchair. I kept as quiet as I could, holding back my giggles.

I then heard Lloyd open the door and I kept quiet.

"Where is Ali then?" Lloyd asked, as I saw him wander around the room.

"I just have no idea." Lloyd said. I giggled quietly. I was then picked up rapid!

"Found you!" Lloyd said. I squealed! Lloyd started to tickle me and I laughed so much!

"Mwe tuwn to couwnt!" I said. I began to count.

~ 4 hours later ~

I was sitting on the floor of the main lounge, playing with my toys and Lloyd was laying on the couch on his phone when the doorbell rang. I looked up at Lloyd as he got up off the sofa.

"Oh someone is at the door!" Lloyd said coming over to me and picking me up. He went to the door, kissing my forehead. He then opened the door. There stood. Daddy's Aunt! I immediately buried my head in Lloyds neck and started to cry.

"Um. Hello." Lloyd said, stepping back, protecting me.

"Where's my dumb nephew then?" She asked. Lloyd took a step back.

"He is, um...busy right now." Lloyd said.

"Let me in! I need to find him." She said pushing past. I felt safe with Lloyd but I wanted Daddy as well. I whimpered and cried, so Lloyd rocked me.

"ALEX, GET DOWN HER NOW!" She shouted making me shake. I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs, and as I looked up I saw Daddy come into the room.

"Aunt, what the hell are you doing here?" Daddy asked, getting nervous.

"I am back to finish what I started, to make your bratty ugly girl, confident!" She said I looked up at Lloyd then at Daddy with tear filled eyes.

"I said for you to never touch her again!" Daddy said angrily.

"For hell sake, I am her great aunt! At least give me a chance you fool!" She said. I looked at Daddy shaking my head.

"No way!" Daddy said. She then ran towards Daddy and kicked him in the face. He fell to the ground not making a sound.

"DADDY?! I screamed. She then turned round to where Lloyd was standing in front of me, protecting me. She ran towards Lloyd but before he could fight, he was kicked in the face as well.

"WOYD!" I screamed. She walked towards me and I stepped back.

"Come ere you wretched girl." She said. I ran up to my room and locked the door. She started pounding on it and shouting.

"GET OUT HERE YOU BRAT!" She shouted.

My heart was beating rapid and tears were uncontrollably falling out my eyes. I then suddenly felt out of little space. I ran angrily to the door and unlocked it. I kicked her in the shin.

"GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH LLOYD AND MY ALEX!" I screamed. She backed down the stairs as I came closer.

"NOW GET OUT!" I screamed so loud, she ran away down the path and she drove away.

I fell to the floor, breathing heavily. I looked over and saw Daddy and Lloyd on the floor. I ran to them and lifted both their heads up. They opened their eyes. I looked into them as they opened halfway.

"Daddy, Woyd?" I breathed. They both sat up rubbing their eyes and then Daddy blinked. He then saw me.

"ALI!" He shouted as he flung his arms round me. I cuddled close to him as Lloyd opened his eyes.

"ALI!" He also shouted and put his arms round me, I cuddled close to both of them, slipping straight back into little headspace.

"OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU OKAY, ARE YOU HURT?!" Daddy asked frantically. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Daddy mwe otay!" I said smiling. Daddy and Lloyd looked at me confused.

"But...How?" They both started confused.

"Uh.." I looked down "Mwe wun, to mwe woom and wock wthe door, she bwang on door, mwe..um." I looked down further and sucked my thumb.

"Its okay." Daddy said, rocking me.

"I...Mwe go out of wittle headspawce and scweam her away. I no mean to go out of wittle headspawce Daddy I sowy." I said looking down. Daddy looked at Lloyd and back down at me.

"Little one, Daddy is not cross at all. We all slip in and out sometimes, its not your fault. You did the right thing! You are so brave!" Daddy said.

"Am I?" I asked, looking up. Lloyd and Daddy nodded. I smiled.

"Bwut Daddy and Woyd, wou otay?" I asked nervously.

"Yes we are fine, it was a small kick." They both said. I smiled and hugged both of them.

I shed a tear of happiness.

Hey guys!

Wow! 3 updates in a day! I'm on a roleeeee! It might be 4! make sure to stay tuned! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, It was hard to write something I hadn't really thought about but I think it turned out okay. Please give me some suggestions, I wouldn't want to run out but I have the next 3 or 4 chapters planned out so If you guys could suggest that would be great! Dont forget to vote. Hope Y'all have a great day!

Don't forget to social distance! :)