Chapter 16 ~ Beach Day

~ Ali's POV ~

~ About a month later ~

It had been a great month, although Daddy had been going out once of twice a week, I'm not where but I didn't care as Lloyd would look after me, making me feel safe. The other boys were abroad for some work, so I was sad I couldn't see them, buy Lloyd made me feel better.

It was the next morning as I found myself waking up in the car with Daddy and Lloyd in the front talking. I looked to the side and saw 3 bags full of stuff. I then yawned, making Lloyd turn round and smile at me.

"Morning little on!" He said, taking my hand and stroking it.

"Mowning." I said smiling.

"Morning Princess." Daddy said, not taking his eyes off the road. "We are going to the beach!!"

"Whe bweach!!" I squealed. "Me wuv the bweach!"

Daddy and Lloyd laughed as the car came to a halt and they both got out. Daddy came round my side, unbuckled me and picked me up. He was wearing a wetsuit that was covering his legs but his chest was bare. Lloyd was wearing the same thing. He then went over to help Lloyd with all the beach stuff. Daddy picked up 2 of the heavy bags, while holding me and he started walking next to Lloyd down to the shore.

"This looks like a good spot!" Daddy said, placing the bags down. I looked around and didn't see anyone but a nice calm sea and lovely views. Daddy placed me on the picnic blanket that he had put down and started to unload the things. I saw him unpack what seemed like something very large.

"Wha dat Daddy?" I asked, peering inside the big bag.

"This is Lloyd and I's surf and paddle boards!" Daddy said.

"Daddy and Woyd Swuwf?" I asked.

"Yep, we love it." Daddy said, looking at Lloyd.

"Sure do! Lets get them set up, cant wait!" Lloyd said, bringing over the pump. Daddy plugged the pump in and I saw the paddle boards slowly inflate!

"Can mwe swurwf?" I asked cutely, having in my head he will probably say no. Daddy looked at me and smiled.

"Of course little one! Daddy will carry on the surf board!" Daddy said. I smiled with delight. While the paddle boards were inflating Daddy helped me into my pink wetsuit, pulling my arms through the arm holes carefully. He then pulled the wetsuit through his arms, picked up his surf board, then picked me up and went down to the shore where Lloyd was waiting.

Daddy walked into the water me still on his hip. When the water got deep he placed me on top of his surf board and pushed it further and further out. When we were far enough Daddy climbed on the surf board, on top of me and waited.

I managed to look back and see a huge wave heading towards us. I started to get scared but before I could do anything the wave swept us. We travelled so fast along the wave through the sea! Daddy then stood up and managed to sweep me of the board onto his hip. Daddy was standing up on the surf board, surfing with me on his hip! It was the best thing ever!

As the wave started to get smaller the Board came to a stop and Daddy stepped off onto the shore. I then saw Lloyd come into view and step off the board.

"Nice surf dude!" Daddy said, giving Lloyd a high five.

"Thanks! You too!" Lloyd said smiling. I looked up at Daddy with shock in my eyes.

"HOW DADDY AND WOYD GWET SWO GWOOD?" I sqealed. Daddy and Lloyd smiled.

"Just practise!" Daddy said. "Come on, lets go paddle boarding!"

~ A few hours later ~

Today had been so much fun! We had been paddle barding, we had a picnic, we played chase, read books and made a big sandcastle! I was helping Lloyd with the sandcastle when Daddy looked over to another part of the beach.

"I'll go and look over there and see if there are some bigger waves for some more surfing, I'll be right back." Daddy said. Lloyd nodded as he carried on helping me with the sandcastle.

"Woyd, vis is a mermaid castwle!" I said, putting some shells on for windows.

"Wow! Does the mermaid live here?" Lloyd asked.

"Wes, she woves wth sea!" I laughed. Lloyd then stood up and smiled. I looked round still on the ground and saw Daddy. Not just Daddy. Someone else. A women.

"Hello little one, I was looking over the other side of the beach when I saw someone I want you to meet! This is Amy. My girlfriend." Daddy said pointing to the women.

Was I hearing right? Girl-friend? Her? I didn't know what to say or do. I felt hundreds of questions clog up in my head. Lloyd was standing next to me and I looked up at him with lonely eyes. He picked me up and I rested my head on his shoulder staring at Amy.

"Say hello for Daddy Princess." Daddy said. I sucked my thumb.

"Hewo." I said shyly. Lloyd rocked me.

"Hello little one! What's your name?" She asked, smiling calmly. I looked up at Lloyd hoping he would say for me. He looked at me and pointed to Amy.

"Ali." I said so softly. I snuggled into Lloyd, wanting comfort.

"That's a lovely name!" Amy said. I smiled at bit, but it was hard not to cry from being so shy and scared.

"Do you want to come surfing Amy?" Daddy asked, taking her hand.

"I'd love to!" She said, as Daddy took her to the other side of the beach. I looked up at Lloyd, as I was physically holding my tears back.

"What's up little on?" Lloyd asked. I had to think of something fast, I couldn't let Lloyd know, he might tell Daddy and he might get cross with me.

I then pointed to my diaper and shyly rubbed my eyes.

"Oh, its okay, I'll will sort you out." Lloyd said as he grabbed my bag. I laid down on the towel, gulping my sobs and tears back. Lloyd came over and changed me. He sat me up and smiled.

"Come on, lets carry on with the castle!" Lloyd smiled. I instantly smiled and ran to the castle. I helped Lloyd add some more castle on top of each other, along with some shells and some seaweed flags that Lloyd helped me make.

After a while we were almost finished, but there was a big wave that came and it washed the sandcastle away. I looked on so sadly as I saw Daddy and Amy, surf towards me. They stepped off the board and laughed. I looked at the castle as a tear escaped my eye.

Daddy and my went over to Lloyd and they started to laugh and joke. I cried as quiet as possible, burying my head in my hands. I then felt an arm around my neck and looked up and saw Lloyd over me. My cheeks were stained with salty tears as Lloyd lifted me onto his hip. I cried into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey its okay little one." Lloyd soothed, rocking me. I looked up at him.

"I tiwed." I sadly said, rubbing my eyes.

"Okay little one, you can sleep here I've got you." Lloyd said, humming and rocking me. I felt calm and closed my eyes.

I then fell asleep.

Hey guys!

Oml I haven't updated in agesssss sorry! Here is another chapter! remember to comment and vote. Have a great day!

Don't forget to social distance!