Chaper 29 ~ Unexpected Stay

~ Alex's POV ~

I woke up to it being pitch black outside. I reached for my phone and it read 4am. I rolled over trying to get back to sleep but too much was on my mind. I was thinking about Ali. Not just about her physically but her mentally. I'm starting to worry about her mental health with all the people trying to take her away and hurt her.

I don't know what's going on in her mind, but I am really worried about it. I knew it was really early in the morning but I needed to speak to Lloyd.

I carefully rolled the covers off me and got out of bed, chucking my dressing gown on. I crept out of the door not wanting to wake Ali and closed the door behind me. I tiptoed towards to Lloyd's room and carefully opened the door. I crept really quietly to his bed and stood over him.

"Hey, Lloyd, you awake?" I whispered quietly. He stirred and opened his eyes. He rubbed them groaning a bit.

"What is it?" He mumbled.

"Can we have a talk." I asked him.

He groaned more and stretched, laying back down.

"It's about Ali." I said. He sat up straight and looked into my eyes and saw my serious eyes. He nodded his head.

"Let's go downstairs." Lloyd said.

I nodded as he put his dressing gown in and followed me down the stairs. Lloyd went to the kitchen and got us some smoothies. He walked over to me where I was sitting on the sofa. He sat down beside me and handed me my smoothie.

"So? What about Ali?" Lloyd asked.

"So." I huffed. "I'm worried about her mental health. From all the people trying to take her away and hurt her. I'm worried she hurting inside her head." I said.

"I've been worrying about that too. I was thinking about us organising someone to talk to her about it. Like a therapist or a physiologist." Lloyd said.

"Yeah! That is a good idea, but we should get her used to being round new people before we open to that idea." I said.

"Yeah, maybe get her to see Lila that friend she made at the office?" Lloyd suggested.

"Yeah! That's a good idea! I'll organise that for the end of the week." I said.

"Good idea." Lloyd said. I nodded and looked at my phone.

"Im going to work out at the gym, can you get Ali up at 8am please?" I asked.

"Sure, see ya later." Lloyd said. I went to the kitchen and got my water bottled and filled it with water. I then got my phone, AirPods and keys and walked out the door to the gym.

~ Lloyd's POV ~

It had been about 2 hours since Alex had gone and it was 6am. I had put Ali in her crib and turned her monitor on. I watching some quiet TV when I heard the door bell ring. I yawned switching the TV off and dragging my self to the door. I opened the door and there stood a familiar face!

"Hello, I've come to stay for a few days, work is being done to my house." Alex's Aunt Jemma said, storming in.

"Oh right um, Alex isn't here right now." I said, closing the door and lugging her bags inside.

"Where is he then?" She said turning round.

"He's gone to work out in the gym, he will be back in an hour." I said.

"Well, you'll have to show me my room then." She said taking her bags. "Come on make you self useful, help me out." She said pointing to the bags.