Chapter 13 ~ Come Back

~ Ali's POV ~

It feels like I had been walking for days. I felt tired and weak, wanting to be held by Daddy. I walked more and more, when I stumbled over a rock and fell to the ground. I curled up on the floor by a bin and tried to keep warm.

I was completely lost, not knowing what to do. I then saw someone come over to me, and saw it was a women. I tried to move, but felt like every limb in my body was broken. I was swooped over a shoulder as my vision went black.

~ Matrons POV ~

I passed the old town as I walked back to the orphanage. I was so dumb not to have shot that girl in the face! I was so stupid! I felt anger as I walked back. I then saw a shadow of someone on the floor. I lifted my head and saw a girl on the street! It was Ali! I didn't waste a second before I chucked her over my shoulder and ran off with her.

She had fallen into arms!

~ Alex's POV ~

I rushed down the path to be greeted by the boys, tears still in my eyes.

"GUYS YOU HAVE TO HELP ME SHE IS GOING TO DIE!" I shouted, crying.

"Dude, dude calm down its okay, we will find her, that's a 100% promise." Lloyd said. I looked into his definite eyes and nodded.

"Where's the most obvious place then?" Jack asked. I thought hard.

"Maybe in town?!" I said as I jumped into the car with the boys and drove off.

When we made it to the town we got out and ran all over. We checked every shop, every lane, but she was no where. I even checked the park, but she wasn't there. I must have asked over 50people if they had seen a girl, with a Lion. They all said no. I then came to an elderly man.

"Excuse me sir, have you seen a girl with a lion stuffy by any chance?" I said, holding back my sobs. The old man thought.

"Now, come to think of it, I saw a girl with a lion stuffy, in her arms, just down there." He pointed. "I saw a women come up to her and throw her over her back and drive off with her. I was going to go over but I was too late." The man said.

"Thank you so much sir! I really appreciate it!" I said. The man waved as I ran off down the lane. I then saw he was right, as I saw Ra Ra, laying on the ground. I picked him up and hugged him. I knew who had taken her. I rushed back to the boys.

"Guys, I spoke to a man and he saw Ali being taken in a car! Her lion was there as well." I said showing them.

"Right come one, to the orphanage." Liam said, as everyone bundled in the car. I drove off as fast as i could, praying my Princess was alright.

When we arrived I managed to catch matron carrying a girl on her back up the path.

~ Ali's POV ~

I opened my eyes, to see i was on a shoulder heading for the orphanage. I squirmed, but was unable to get out. Before she opened the door, I heard someone shout.

"STOP!" I heard a voice say. As the person held me, they turned around and that's when I saw Daddy!

"There doesn't need to be any questions! Just drop her right there." Daddy said coming closer with the boys. I looked up at the person holding me and saw matron making me cry.

"Why should I? She was sitting by a bin, crying and weak, I told you she didn't love you!" Matron said.

"You are wrong! I made a mistake! I..I made a mistake." Daddy said looking down. I couldn't believe it!

"I love her with my whole heart, she thought I hated her, from what she has been through I feel so stupid! I do love her, I apologise to her immensely. She deserved the world and to me is the world. She is my Princess and I hate to think that she thought I never loved her. You matron getting in the way, is messing her head up! That's why if you dont drop her, you have to get past me!" Daddy bellowed.

Matron looked on with a filthy look.

"She is mine! She doesn't belong with you, she belongs in death!" Matron shouted making me whimper and cry. I felt so helpless on matrons shoulder. I then had an idea. As matron and Daddy were shouting, I carefully reached into Matrons pocket and pulled out a gun. I didn't know how to use it so I signalled to Liam. Liam saw me and nodded. I pulled my arm back and threw the gun through the air. Liam caught it holing it up to matrons face, making her drop me.

I fell with a thud, making me cry. I curled up, as matron backed away. I was then scooped into someone's arms. I looked up and I saw Daddy, rocking and soothing me. I was then carried in Daddy's arms as I bawled my eyes out.

"Its okay Princess, Daddy has got you, shhhhh." Daddy said as he rocked me. I didn't want to be put down. I only wanted Daddy. He rocked me for 10mins until I finally started to slow down. I snuggled close to him.

"Guys, I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart, without you, I would never have seen her again." Daddy said to the boys. They all smiled. Daddy looked down at me, and made eyes contact with my teary sad eyes.

"Daddy no hate mwe?" I asked, still crying a bit.

"Daddy no hate you, Daddy love you." He said to me. I snuggled into him.

He loved me.

Hey guys,

Hope y'all doing good this cloudy day! Leave a suggestions for a dedication! Dont forget to vote. Have a great day.

. Dont forget to Social Distance! :)