Chapter 53 ~ Coffeeeee

~ Ali's POV ~

I must have only been asleep for about 2 hours until I heard screaming and crying.

I sat up immediately and hugged my stuffies.

I sucked my thumb and jolted at every scream.

I then realised who was making all the noise.

I flung my blanket off me, throwing it over my crib. I grabbed my lamb and climbed over the crib walls and got out.

I fell over quietly and grabbed my blanket, putting it over me. I held my lamb with one hand and sucked my thumb with the other.

I took a few deep breathes before peeping round my bedroom door.

I started walking, as I got closer to Alex and Lloyds room the screaming got louder.

I peered into their room seeing Alex desperately trying to calm Braydon down and Lloyd, trying to restrict him.

He was kicking, screaming and biting.

I held my lamb really close to me and cowered under my blanket.

"Please calm down!!" I heard Alex say. He looked really stressed.

"I COWLD!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. This was really scaring me for some reason.

I wanted to run in there and just jump into Daddy and Dada's arms but I thought they needed some time.

I had to physically stop myself doing that.

"I then saw Daddy head for the door.

I panicked, picking all my stuff up and going round the corner.

He went right past me and didn't see me.

He was carrying a screaming Braydon and I heard his breathing was quite heavy.

When he came back a few minutes later Braydon was still screaming at the top of his lungs.

"How are we gonna get him to calm down?!" Lloyd asked over the screaming.

"I..I don't know." Alex said.

"I NO WANNA SLEEP!" He screamed.

I knew he was doing this deliberately. I didn't feel sorry for him in the slightest.

I wanted my Daddies.

That's all I wanted.

I decided the only place I could be the closest to them, was outside their door.

I my arm as a pillow and put the blanket round me and cuddled lamb close to me.

But it was impossible to sleep from all his crying and screaming.

~ About 2 hours later ~

"Please calm down Braydon." Alex pleaded. I could tell he was close to crying.

Yes I was still awake, lying on the floor. He was still screaming. It had got worse though.

I felt so upset and tired.

I didn't get to sleep that until about 6am...

~ 8am ~

I woke up from a sudden scream, which made me jump.

I peered into my Daddies room and saw Braydon sit up and start screaming again.

I rubbed my eyes, absolutely exhausted.

I cried again from how tired I was.

I wanted Daddy to come and carry me.

I wanted to fall asleep in his arms.