Chapter 19 ~ Trampoline Park

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up next to Daddy on a cold rainy morning. The sky was covered in dark clouds and the rain was punching down on the roof. I rolled over to where Daddy was on his phone. When he saw me, he put his phone on the table and cuddled me into him.

"Morning little one." Daddy said, kissing my forehead.

"Mowning Daddy." I said snuggling into his warm chest. I didn't like the rain, so being with Daddy made me feel better.

"Oh dear, what a rainy day!" Daddy said.

"Wainy, wainy go way." I smiled. Daddy laughed.

"Haha, I think we should do something fun today, like." Daddy thought.

"Twapowine?!" I asked. Daddy smiled.

"Great idea!" Daddy said. "Lets get dressed and fed first." Daddy came round my side and lifted me up. He carried me to the table in my room, changed and dressed me into a warm footie onesie with a hood. He picked me up and walked downstairs.

Lloyd was up already, as he stayed the night before and he was making breakfast.

"Morning!" Lloyd said, coming over to me and Daddy. I made grabby hands for him as Daddy passed me to him.

"Woyd." I smiled, snuggling into him.

"Morning little one." Lloyd said, hugging me. He then placed me in the highchair and Daddy bought over my breakfast, which was cut up orange, apple, and a banana. Lloyd and Daddy sat next to me, eating their fruit. When I finished, Daddy got me out the highchair and he walked to the door.

"Lloyd, do you wanna come with us to the trampoline park?" Daddy asked. My eyes, widened.

"Woyd, pweasy come!" I asked, cutely.

"Yes please!" Lloyd said, coming over to me and tickling me. I giggled, as Daddy and Lloyd got their shoes and coats on. Daddy opened the door, to a downpour of rain and freezing cold wind. He immediately shut the door.

"Wow! The weather is bad!" Daddy said. Lloyd went to the couch and got one of my fluffy blankets and Ra Ra. Daddy flung it over me, gave me Ra Ra, pulled my hood up and opened the door. Lloyd and Daddy ran to the car with me on Daddy's hip. They both sheltered me from the rain as Daddy opened the car door. I was still cold even though I was wearing my footie onesie and had a blanket on me.

Daddy buckled me into my car seat, with the blanket over me and shut the door. Both Daddy and Lloyd got into the car and Daddy drove off.

"Daddy, mwe cowld." I said shivering.

"Oh little one, do you want Lloyd to sit next to you?" Daddy asked.

"Pwease." I asked, shyly. Daddy stopped the car and Lloyd got out. He came round and sat next to me. Daddy then drove as Lloyd held me, from my car seat, making me feel warm. Daddy also turned the heating on, making me feel better.

We arrived at the park a few minutes later. Daddy stopped the car and Lloyd undid mine and his seatbelt. Daddy then got out the car and came round my side, and picked me up, putting the blanket round me. Lloyd got my bag from the boot and Daddy ran, with Lloyd behind inside.

We made it inside the park and Daddy went to the check in desk.

"Hey, can we have 3 for an hour?" Daddy asked.

"Sure." The lady said, printing some wristbands. I was resting my head on Daddy's shoulder when the lady gave Daddy the wristbands. he then paid some money and we went to some benches.

"You warm now little one?" Daddy asked, rocking me. I nodded as he sat on the bench with Lloyd.

"Let Daddy, put this round your wrist little one." Daddy said. I put my arm out and Daddy tied it round, not too tight. Lloyd tied his and Daddy tied his.