Chapter 47 ~ Forgiven...

~ Alex's POV ~

I think I knew where this was going...

We both sat up a bit and both out hands grabbed each others faces and pulled them forwards till our lips met.

My hands moved to the back of his head and I took in that feeling of his soft warm lips.

We kissed for a while,

When we stopped we both had tears flowing down our cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Lloyd." I said.

"I'm so sorry Alex." He said. "This was set up..." I said. Lloyd lifted my chin up.

"I don't care, I want to be with you." He said, grabbing my head and kissing me again.

This was the best moment ever.

We then both felt someone crawl in between us. I saw Ali's head pop up with a smile. Lloyd and I chuckled as we hugged her.

"Love you Daddies." She smiled. I hugged her so tightly and Lloyd did the same.

I then stood up with Lloyd and looked at him.

"I really am sorry Lloyd, for everything, I was so out of order.." I said.

"I'm sorry too, for everything." He said. He held his hand out for me to shake.

"Hell nah." I chuckled grabbing his face and kissing him again. We chuckled underneath our kiss.

We then heard little giggles come from underneath us. I looked down and lifted Ali up. I positioned her so she was looking at Lloyd and I.

"We're so sorry Ali for everything." Lloyd and I said. She reached out to Lloyd and took his hand and took my other hand.

"I forgive you." She said. I just wanted to hug her forever she was so adorable.

We must have hugged for a good 10 minutes before we finally pulled away.

"What do you guys say? Home?" I asked. Lloyd and Ali looked at me.

"Home." They both said.

"Wait...We don't have a home..." I stopped. We all chuckled.

"Lets go see Tom then." Lloyd chuckled. I nodded. Ali put one arm round my neck and her other round Lloyds neck. It would be hard to walk but I would do anything for her.

She giggled making the world light up.

We all laughed and joked on our way there, making me so thankful for these 2.

When we arrived we all went in and saw the familiar lady behind the desk.

"Hello the names, Alex, Lloyd and Ali to see the manager please." I said.

"Of course, please go though." She said. Lloyd and I got our cards and swiped them.

We went through to Tom's office and sat down, Ali sitting on my lap.

"Hello boys, Ali." He smiled.

"Hey Sir, we were wondering we could install and new house?" I asked.

"Yes that's not a problem, what happened to the other house?" He asked. I looked at Lloyd and chuckled.

"Lets just say they have some lovely new owners." Lloyd smiled. Tom laughed.

"We have a new house a few minutes from here, near your old house." Tom said.

"Sounds good." I said.