Chapter 39 ~ Thoughts

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up at about 8am and just stared up at the ceiling. All the memories from yesterday were flooding my brain.

I didn't know if I was doing the right thing or not.

I just couldn't stop thinking about what I wanted to do. I wanted to go back with Daddy and Dada but, I feel that might not be me anymore.

I didn't know what was me.

I flung the covers off me and saw Adri was sitting up in her bed on her phone.

She looked at me and I looked at her.

"You think bout yesterday?" She asked.

"Mhm." I nodded. She flung the covers off her and came and sat on my bed next to me.

"You can go back or you can stay here. Any decision you make is your choice. I would love for you to stay but if you want to go back, I don't mind in the slightest." She said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Sure I'm sure." She smiled. I chuckled a bit.

"What did you mean by, you being jealous yesterday?" She asked.

"Well...It's just that they cared more about themselves and didn't really pay much attention to me. I guess I must have been really jealous so I started feeling quite different in a way that I would be like sometimes aggressive towards them. I really regret that." I said.

"What do you mean, aggressive?" She asked.

"Well there was one time." I thought.

~ Flashback to a few days ago ~

I came into the living room seeing Lloyd and Daddy on the sofa. There wasn't any room int he sofa so I couldn't sit down. Daddy was on the phone and Lloyd was on his phone.

"Hewo Daddy and Dada." I smiled.

They just ignored me. I shook Daddy's leg and Dada leg but they just ignored me. I whined and grumbled they they still ignored me.

I stomped to the kitchen and sat on the floor. Why were they ignoring me?

I then looked up at the sink. No Ali, no. But yes. What are you on? No way.

I found myself going to the sink and reaching for a cup. I filled it full of water and then turned the tap off.

No Ali stop, my head kept saying. I couldn't stop.

I went to the living room quietly and went in front of Daddy and Lloyd.

I tried pulling my hand back but I wanted to do it so much. It would have been hilarious.

I giggled.

I then threw the glass of water and the water flew through the air and landed all over Daddy and Lloyd. They were absolutely drenched.

I looked on in shock as they both looked at me with shocked and angry faces. Daddy lowered his phone and stared right down my eyeballs.

I gulped with fear before dropping the glass on the floor and legging it.

I felt them come after me, shouting my name but I ran upstairs and into my room. I locked it from the inside and pushed my chair to the door as fast as I could.

"ALI OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" Daddy shouted.

I gulped in f  BC ear as I ran to the corner of my room and sucked my thumb as my heart was almost in my mouth.

"ALI IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DOOR YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!" Lloyd shouted. I was so scared. They never shouted at me.

I just cowered in the corner and tried to stop shaking but it was impossible.

"ALI OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW, OR I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" He screamed so loud I felt my eardrums were going to burst.

I was absolutely terrified and started crying.

I wanted it to stop.

I then had a small heart attack.

I heard the door click.

They were breaking in..

I got all my toys and clothes and everything I could find and stacked it all on the chair and pushed it to the door as hard as I could.

I then grabbed my blanket and hid in the corner where my table was. You wouldn't really know I was there.

I heard the door unlock and start to be pushed. The chair scrapped across the floor and I heard all my toys fall on the floor.

They both walked into the room and I covered my mouth.

"Wait, what?" I heard Daddy ask. I heard them search.

Why was I scared of my Daddies?

"Ali I know your life in here, come out." I heard Lloyd say with anger in his voice.

Just then the blanket was lifted up and I stared right into Daddy's eyes. He gave me angry eyes and he saw my tear stained face and red blotchey eyes.

"Come out." He said. He moved back and I crawled out. I sat in the floor and looked up at him.

He crouched down and picked me up setting me on his hip. He didn't look at me he just took me downstairs.

I flinched from the cold water on his t-shirt.

He took me to the corner of the living room and put me on the floor.

I stared down.

"Look at me." He sternly said.

I looked up as a tear escaped my eye.

"You stay here for 30mins." He sternly said as he got up.

I sucked my thumb and started crying again.

30mins later Daddy came back and I was laying against the wall exhausted from all the crying I had been doing.

He sat out in front of me.

"Baby, why were you in timeout?" He asked.

"Mwe fwow watwer on wou and Dada." I sadly said.

"Baby, you know you shouldn't throw water." He said. I looked up and nodded.

"Sowy Daddy." I sadly said.

"Thank you." He said. He held his arms out for a hug and I took them. He hugged me and hugged him.

He pulled away quite quickly.

"Dada and I have work so go play in your room." He said getting up.

What happened to him apologising for shouting. Him playing with me?

I sighed. I then went to my room.

~ End of Flashback ~

"So yeah that's what happened." I sighed.

"He should have apologised for shouting." She said.

"I know, but I was in the wrong to be honest." I said.

"You were but you apologised, he didn't." She said.

"He also just left me..He didn't like you know...play with me or anything he just said he was going off with Lloyd." I said.

"He should know how your feeling. If he cared for you he would understand that." She said.

She did have a point there.

"He just, forgets me...I feel left out and unwanted." I sadly said. She put her arms round me and I started crying.

~ Lloyd's POV ~

I was shocked...

Hey guys,
Oooh cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave some suggestions for future chapters! Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :)