Chapter 49 ~ Newbie

~ Ali's POV ~

~ About a week later ~

It had been about a week and things had been running by very smoothly!

The house was amazing and everyday I would discover a new room!

We had pretty much finished unpacking and everything was good.

Anyway fast forward to when I'm sitting on the couch with my toys watching a Christmas movie. Lloyd was making breakfast and Daddy was working.

Just then the doorbell rang. Lloyd came into the living room where I was and smiled.

"You wanna come see who's at the door Baby?" He asked.

"Yes please." I smiled jumping off the couch and running to him. He lifted me onto his hip and we both went to the door.

Lloyd opened it and Tom came rushing in with a boy on his hip.

"Hey guys, sorry but can you take him for a few days?" Tom asked coming inside and dumping about 4 suitcases.

"Um...I?" Lloyd started.

"It's just for a few days Lloyd please." He begged.

Lloyd just stared and stuttered.

"Um well I-,"

"Great, I'll be back in a few days." He said as he just left leaving the boy on the floor.

"Umm, right okay.." He stuttered. The boy then looked up at us.

Lloyd put me on the floor and I sat opposite him.

"Hi, I'm Ali, what's your name?" I asked.

He just cried very loudly. Oh my it was loud.

I backed away a bit, feeling quite scared from how loud it was.

I looked up at Lloyd with tears forming in my eyes. He crouched down and put his arms round me.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Braydon." He cried. It wasn't like, you could feel sorry for him, you just wanted him to stop.

Just then Alex came into the room.

"What's going-, Um... who's he?" Alex asked.

"I have no idea." Lloyd sighed, standing up.

"But- how, why, when, where?" Alex asked.

"Tom just dumped him on us, all he said is it's for a few days." Lloyd said.

"Oh right, so he expects us just to look after him." Alex rolled his eyes.

I looked at the boy who was really grumpy.

I just sucked my thumb.

He started shuffling a bit closer to me. He then took his hand and hit me on my thigh. He hit quite hard making tears form in my eyes.

I started crying softly, burying my head in my hands and sniffing. My crying was so quiet though, over Braydon's crying.

I turned round seeing Lloyd and Alex talking.

Alex looked in the corner of his eye and saw me trying to hide my tear stained face.

He immediately crouched down and looked at me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked. I flung my arms round him and cried. He lifted me on his hip. Braydon just wouldn't stop crying.

"Hurty." I sniffled, pointing to my thigh.