Chapter 8 ~ Help

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up on a nice sunny day. I smiled as i rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up. I reached for Ra Ra and cuddled him close to me. I stretched while groaning softly. I then heard Daddy come up the stairs. He came into my room with a smile on his face.

"Morning Princess!" Daddy said. I made grabby hands for him as he lifted me onto his hip. I snuggled close to him.

"Mowning Daddy." I said rubbing my eyes and yawning. He placed me on the table, changed and dressed me into a footie onesie. He then picked me up and took me downstairs.

He put me in my highchair and he served me some fruit.

"We are going to go to the zoo today little one!" Daddy said eagerly. My eyes widened.

"We see Wion!" I said smiling wide. "Can me take Ra Ra pwease?" I asked.

"Of course you can!" Daddy said, finishing his mouthful of pineapple. He then picked me up, put my sparkly shoes on and he took me to the car and buckled me in. He then got it and we drove off.

"Daddy, what naminals will be therew?" I asked, playing with Ra Ra.

"There will be, lions, monkeys, elephants, meerkats and all sorts of cute animals! Which ones are you most excited for?" Daddy asked, taking a right.

"WIONS!" I squealed. Daddy laughed as he parked up in the car park for the zoo. I couldn't see any animals yet, but was sure there would be some. Daddy then stopped the car and got out. He got me out the car and placed me on his hip. He then got my bag and we walked towards the entrance.

It was so colourful and amazing! There were animal noises all around us, making me squeal with excitement. Daddy paid some money and we walked inside. There were animals all around, from little birds to big birds! I giggled as I saw monkeys. I pointed to the monkeys and Daddy walked towards them. He placed me on my feet and held my hand as I looked through the glass at the monkeys.

"Munky,munky!" I squealed. Daddy laughed as he crouched down beside me and looked through the glass.

"Say hi to monkey Princess!." Daddy said waving.

"Hewo munky!" I said waving as well. I then heard a noise of some other animals so I dragged Daddy to the other animals. He then picked me up and he walked with me in his arms. We stopped by some meerkats and Daddy put me on the ledge with his arm in front of me so I wouldn't fall.

"Meekwat!" I said waving to them "Hewo Mr Meekwat." Daddy smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I then looked around and saw a big elephant. I pointed and Daddy picked me up and walked to the elephant. It was so big! It had a big old trunk, with pointy tusks. It had grey skin and a bushy tail. I loved the elephant. Then Daddy started walking away rom the elephant.

"Daddy phanty, phanty." I said whimpering. But Daddy turned around and I then saw a lion with a cute lion cub. My eyes widened.

"Wion Daddy, Wion!!" I said squealing. Daddy smiled and he placed me on my feet and I looked through the glass. The cub was by the daddy lion and they were so cute together. It said on the sign that these were the daddy and the girl cub. I looked up at Daddy and he crouched down beside me.

"Its wike us Daddy!" I said pointing to the cub and daddy lion who were cuddling together. Daddy smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Its exactly like us, your my cub Princess." Daddy said picking me up and holding me close. We then walked to the nearby café and before we went in Daddy put me down and he looked at the menu. I turned around and walked no further than a few centimetres. I then started to walk back to Daddy when. I felt something on my face. A greasy hand. I looked up startled but I was wrestled to the ground as my arms and legs were spread apart. I tried to scream but my mouth was covered.

I managed to look up but saw no one. I tried again but I couldn't barely breath. I then bit the hand making it snap away.

"HELP!" I screamed as loud as I could. I looked up briefly to see Daddy turn round and others come running out.

"GET OFF HER!" Daddy shouted as he ran as fast as he could towards me. I was a crying mess at this point. He wrestled the person off me, and pushed them to the ground. The person ran off, no one having any idea who she or he was. I was shaking hard on the floor, with blood and bruises all over me. I was shaking so much, it was impossible to stop. I was then scooped into Daddy's arms and he rocked me gently.

"Its okay little one, Daddy has got you, it alright shhhh." Daddy comforted me. I snuggled close to him, my shaking going down. I snuggled close to him and cried. Everyone came over.

"Is she okay." A few people asked, nicely.

"Yeah, she's okay now, thank you." Daddy said as he rocked me. Once everyone knew I was okay, they all gave me some space with Daddy. I pulled away rubbing my eyes and sobbing.

"Hwo was dat?" I sobbed looking down and sucking my thumb.

"Its okay Princess Daddy will sort this. We better head home." Daddy said carrying me back to the car and buckling me in. He got in the car and drove off. I was so tired I fell asleep in the car.

~ Alex's POV ~

I knew exactly who it was. It was matron. She wasn't safe, I needed to protect her. I called Lloyd on hands free and he picked up.

"Mate, I have a situation." I whispered. "Yo, you know that women I told you about, the one that abused Ali. She is onto her, she wrestled Ali while we were at the Zoo and nearly ran off with her, I dont know what to do."

"Right, I'm on my way Mate, she might strike so you will need support." Lloyd whispered. "Ill get the others as well."

"Thanks mate." I said hanging up and crossing my fingers.

Alex, time to go into protective mode.

Hey guys,

Hope yall doing good and hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Leave some suggestions for a mention. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day.

Dont forget to Social Distance! :)