Chapter 14 ~ Nothing

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up on a nice sunny morning. The birds were tweeting and the sun was shining. I rolled over and saw Daddy on his phone. He looked down at me and closed his phone

"Morning Princess." He said, cuddling me into his arms.

"Mowning Daddy." I said, snuggling into his chest. I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

"What would you like to do today?" He asked, pulling my hair out of my face.

"Daddy pway and swuggle." I said, laying on his chest. He kissed my forehead.

"Of course Princess, lets get dressed and fed first though." He said, swinging his legs out of bed. He put a t-shirt over his body and came round my side. I made grabby hands for him, as he lifted me onto his hip. I rested my head on his shoulder, sucking my thumb and rubbing my eyes. He laid me on the table. He changed and dressed me, into a onesie and picked me up. He took me downstairs for some breakfast.

"As a very special treat, I'm going to make pancakes with Nutella and strawberries!" Daddy said smiling.

"Pancakes? What are pancakes?" I asked confused. Daddy looked round and laughed.

"You will see Princess, I promise you will love them." Daddy said as he went to the fridge. He got some ingredients and began to mix.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes Princess?"

"Why cwookies on tabwle?" I asked, really wanting one.

"I'm saving them for when the boys come over later! No touching." He smiled at me. I stared at the cookies, really wanting one. Daddy then came back with Nutella, strawberries and cooked pancakes. He helped me to put the Nutella and strawberries on and served me some.

"Dig in Baby." He said. I took a little nibble out of one, but didn't taste anything. I then took a bigger bite and the taste was almost as good as my bottle. It was so good, I forgot all about the cookies.

"Nummy!" I said, getting Nutella on my face. Daddy laughed. I ate it all up and licked my lips. Daddy came over and wiped my face clean, making me giggle. He lifted me out of the high chair and carried me to the lounge where all my toys were. He placed me on the floor and sat next to me.

"So, whe Pwincess, vats mwe wis swaved bwy whe Pwince, vats wou Daddy, wand vey wive happiwy, wike weal life." I said, giving Daddy the Prince.

"Your cute Princess." Daddy said, cooing and kissing my forehead. I giggled as he kissed me.

We played with the castle all morning.

"Better give you some bottle Princess." Daddy said getting up. I made grabby hands for him on the floor and he picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. While he made the bottle I stared at the cookies on the side. I was going to get one! Daddy then turned away and bought me to the rocking chair and placed me on his lap, in a cradling position. He put the nipple in my mouth and I suckled the milky liquid. I looked up at Daddy and reached my hands up onto his hair. He kissed my forehead and rocked me.

When I had done, He picked me up and took me to the lounge again. He placed me on the floor and before he sat down next to me, his phone ran. He looked at it and then looked at me.

"Its Lloyd, I'll go and take this, I'll be back Princess." He said kissing my forehead. He went off and I played. Now was my chance to get the cookies! I very quietly tiptoed to the kitchen being quiet. I then reached for the Cookies and got them! I picked up two and then ran back to the lounge. I began eating them. I then heard Daddy come back. I panicked so I shoved the cookies in my mouth and hoped he wouldn't notice. He came back and looked at me. He smiled., seeing my bulging mouth.

"You had fun Princess?" He asked, crouching down. I nodded, not opening my mouth.

"What's in your mouth Princess?" He asked.

"Nufing." I said, as crumbs fell out of my mouth. I slapped a hand to my mouth.

"Okay Princess." He laughed. I managed to swallow them when the doorbell rung.

"Who could that be Princess?" Daddy smiled.

"Woyd! Wiam! Wack!" I bounced. Daddy laughed as he put me on his hip and headed for the door. He opened it and the boys stood there, smiling.

"Hey guys!" Daddy said, giving them all a high five.

"Can you give us a high five Ali?" Lloyd said. I held my hand out and gave a soft high five to all 3 of them.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered making me giggle. They all came in and Daddy closed the door.

"Now I did save cookies for us, but it seems we have a cookie monster in the house." Daddy smiled.

"I wonder who it could be?" Lloyd said. I hid my smiled as Daddy looked at me.

"It was Ali!" Daddy said tickling me. I squealed as he put me on my feet. Daddy tickled me and so did the others making me laugh and squeal.

"Ali's the cookie monster!" Everyone cheered, making me laugh and squeal. Daddy then picked me up and smiled.

"Well, thankfully Daddy saved some cookies as a secret, so we can all share them!" Daddy said. I giggled as he tickled my side. We all then went to the lounge and Daddy sat me on his lap, and the boys sat on the couch. Daddy started talking and I snuggled close to him.

He was the best.

Hey guys

Hope y'all doing good this sunny morning! Leave a suggestion in the comments below for a mention. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day!

Dont forget to social distance! :)