Chapter 46 ~ Back

~ Ali's POV ~

I looked round the room and saw some of Lloyds clothes. They were a bit big on me but I put them on and put the hood up, so no one would recognise me.

I opened the door carefully and tiptoed out. I saw Lloyd making something. He was crying. It was either because of the onions he was chopping or about what had happened. I crawled on the floor, looking at him and going very quietly. I got to the front door and opened it slowly.

I crawled out and shut it gently.

I then legged it as fast as I could down the stairs.

I raced out the door and ran. I remembered the way home so I just ran as fast as I possibly could.

I didn't care about the people I was nearly running over.

I didn't stop for one second as I knew I would be late if I walked.

I made it to the house bang on 6pm and breathed so heavily from all the running.

"Alex?" I whispered. I looked around and didn't see anyone. I did get the right time didn't I?

"Ali?" I heard. I spun my head around and saw him. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Don't leave me Daddy." I cried into him. He lifted me up and supported me while hugging me tight.

I"'m so sorry Ali..." Alex cried. "I get why you ran away, Lloyd and I were so focused on each other we left you out. I'm so so sorry." He cried.

"I sorry for running away." I cried even more. He just hugged me so tight and rocked me.

"None of this is your fault Ali, we should have known you were feeling like this." Alex said.

"Its my fault Lloyd doesn't love you anymore." I cried. He pulled away stared into my tear filled eyes.

"Its not your fault Ali, I said some bad things..." He said.

"Am I really and annoying piece of crap though?" I asked.

"No your not, I'm so sorry Ali that was really wrong for me to say..." He said. He kissed my forehead and I cuddled close to him.

"I have a plan to get us all together again...Its going to be really tough but I promise it will work." He said. I nodded.

"Please trust me on this one...But I need you to go back to the orphanage..." He said. At those words my mouth dropped wide and my heart stopped for a second.

"T..The O..orphan..age" I stuttered. He held me tight.

"I know I'm crazy but please trust me Ali it will all be over in literally 2 minutes..." He said. I had to trust him as I knew this could be the only way we be a family again. But the orphanage really? The place where I felt nothing every second. Man up Ali.

"O..Okay." I stuttered.

"Nothing will go wrong Ali, I promise I will protect you." He said. He kissed my forehead and I nodded.

"We need to go then..." He said. He then ran with me in his arms to his car. He strapped me in and drove off.

We started driving and I started panicking.

"Ali, I'm sorry this has to happen but I will keep you safe I promise..." He said.

We arrived a few minutes later and really started to panic. He picked me up and took me to the door. I had never been so scared in my life...

"I love you Ali, I promise its all okay." He promised. Do this for your Daddies Ali.  I nodded as he rang the doorbell. I gulped my fear away and felt brave. Alex ran off and hid and I saw the door open.

Matron stood there and looked down at me.

"Ali?" She questioned. She then pounced and dragged me inside.

~ Alex's POV ~

I knew this was crazy. I just knew what I had to do.

I dialled Lloyds number and he took a while to pick up.

"What?" I heard down the phone.

"Have you not realised, Ali's been kidnapped." I angrily asked.

"WHAT?!" He screamed. "WHERE IS SHE?!"

"Orphanage, get here now!" I quietly said not wanting to be found.

The line went dead and I hid out of sight. I heard screaming which pierced my heart as I couldn't bear my little screaming like that.

A moment later I felt someone next to me making me jump out my skin. I looked beside me and saw Lloyd.

What's the plan then?" He asked. I smiled a bit.

"Right you ring the doorbell, whoever answers just kick them in the shins and run past them. On the left is her office so just crash in there. I'll come from the back door and surprise her." I said.

He nodded and we both went off different ways. He went to the door and knocked. The person who answered were kicked and Lloyd ran past. I sprinted round the back way and got in. I snuck to the office and hid, having a view of the office. Before I saw Ali, Lloyd smashed into the office and Matron spun round.

"LET HER GO!" Lloyd shouted. Matron pulled a gun. Crap... I sprinted round and as matron pulled the trigger I jumped and pulled Lloyd down with me. We both fell to the ground and Lloyd pulled Matron down with us.

She dropped the gun and I caught it. I held it to her, and Lloyd got up and went to Ali. He picked her up and soothed her. I did feel bad for this...

"Stay back." I gently said, holding the gun to her. Lloyd got out the room and I followed taking the gun. We raced out the door and I felt Lloyds hand grip mine.

We ran and ran and ran as fast as we could until we got to a far away park. Lloyd and I collapsed to the floor and Ali fell down as well.

Lloyd and I breathed heavily. I looked up at him and he looked up at me.

I think I knew where this was going...

Hey guys,

Gosh that chapter 0_0. You might be thinking that Alex was wrong to do that and I know, but Lloyd will find this out and he won't be mad so please don't say that Alex shouldn't have done that as I know but feel its the only way it could have worked. Hope you enjoyed the chapter though. Leave some suggestions for future chapters. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day!

Dont forget to Social Distance! :)