Chapter 10 ~ Having Fun

~ Alex's POV ~

I walked inside with my baby girl on my hip. She was resting her head on me. I walked to the rocking chair and i sat down, rocking back and fourth.

"Lloyd, could you make a bottle for Ali?" I asked.

"Sure." Lloyd said, making his way to the kitchen.

I sat and rocked my Princess as she snuggled into my arms. Damn she was cute.

Lloyd came back with the bottle and handed it to me. I put the nipple in her mouth and she suckled. I could see she was tired, as her eyes were closing. I could see her beautiful brown eyes, slowly close as she suckled more of the sweet milk. I stroked her smooth forehead as I saw her eyes fully close. I heard faint snoring, knowing she was asleep. I took her bottle out and carried her in my arms.

"I'm gonna have an early night guys, y'all can stay here tonight if you want." I whispered, holding my sleeping girl in my arms.

"Thanks dude, sleep well." The boys whispered. They all came over and stroked Ali. I smiled as I walked upstairs to her room. I carefully changed her and put her in some pyjamas. I picked up Ra Ra and took her to my room. I laid her down on my bed, her thumb in her mouth. I took my shirt off and hung it in my wardrobe. I then got under the covers and made my Princess, warm and cuddly next to me.

"Good night Princess." I whispered, kissing her forehead. I fell asleep next to her.

~ The next morning ~

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I ruffled my hair as I reached for my phone on the bedside table and picked it up. It read 9am. I looked to my side and saw my little girl snuggled up on my chest. She had her eyes open and her thumb in her mouth. When she looked up she saw I was awake and smiled.

"Mowning Daddy." She said adorably.

"Morning Princess." I said, kissing her forehead making her smile.

"Me nungwy." She said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Well, lets go downstairs and see what Daddy has got you." I said swinging my legs over the bed and reaching for a t-shirt. I put it over my head and pulled it over my body. I swung my hair out the way as I got up on my feet. I went round to where Ali was making grabby hands for me. I lifted her up and took her to her room. I changed and dressed her into cute shorts and a t-shirt. I lifted her up, as she snuggled into me and went downstairs.

I placed her in her highchair as she giggled. I went over to the cupboard and got out a new jar of Nutella.

"MUTWELLA!!" She squealed, bouncing around.

"Would you like some Nutella Princess?" I asked smiling.

"PWEASE DADDY." She squealed. I laughed as I spread it on some toast and served her the toast. She picked it up and started to eat. I sat down next to her with my Nutella toast and started eating

When we had finished, she had Nutella all over her face and hands. I laughed as she smiled at me with a big chocolaty grin. I got some wipes and cleaned her up, making her giggle.

"Daddy has bought a surprise for today!" I said as I put the wipes in the bin.

"Wha wha?" She asked, confused. I picked her up out of the highchair and held her on my hip.

"Come with me." I said smiling. She was bouncing and giggling. I guess she was excited. I led her outside where she was met with a giant paddling pool, with a slip and slide and big inflatable slide. She stared on in disbelief and looked up at me with her eyes wide open.

"Vis for me Daddy?!" She asked smiling.

"All for you Princess." I said, letting her take it all in.

"FANK WOU DADDY, FANK WOU ME WUV IT!" She squealed. "CAN WE PWAY NOW!?"

"Of course Princess! Lets get your swimming clothes on first and let Daddy change as well." I said carrying her inside. She was bouncing hard. I laughed as I ran with her upstairs into her room and put her on the table. I ticked her tummy and the giggled. I put her swim diaper on and a cute princess swimming costume on and picked her up. I took her to my room where I put her on the bed. I quickly put my trunks on and picked her up again. I took her downstairs and went out in the garden.

"What's first then Princess?" I asked her, as I put her armbands on.

"Swide!!" She squealed. I then saw the boys come outside with their trunks on.

"Hey guys, wanna join?" I asked.

"Sure! Thanks!" They all smiled as we all went to the slide. I set Ali on her feet and went up the ladder behind her. She then made it to the top and sat down.

"Swide wiv mwe Daddy." She laughed. I sat down and lifted her onto my lap. I then shifted to the edge and we slid down the water slide. She squealed and laughed as we made impact with the water. I lifted her to the surface and held her in the water.

"VAT SO FUN DADDY!" She squealed as she giggled. I laughed. I then tickled her making her squeal.

"Ah! Daddy twickle monstwer! WUN!" She laughed as she swam away. I purposely swam slowly so she could get away. She laughed as I chased her.

"Daddy the tickle monster in coming Princess!" I laughed as I swam closer to her. She squealed as the boys came splashing in and chasing her as well. Her giggling was so adorable. I then caught up with her and tickled her making her laugh.

"Daddy! Stoppp!" She laughed. I tickled harder as she squealed. She then snuggled close to me and I held her close.

"Wuv wou Daddy." She smiled.

"Love you too Princess." I smiled as I kissed her forehead.

She was adorable.

Hey guys,

Hope y'all doing good. Leave some suggestions for the next chapter for a dedication. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day

Dont forget to social distance. :)