Chapter 37 ~ Physcology

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up next to Daddy rubbing my eyes and groaning softly. I ducked my thumb and nuzzled under the covers. I then felt myself being picked up. I sleepily looked up and saw Daddy holding me.

"Morning Baby." He softly said rocking me.

"Mwowinwg." I tried to say. I was so tired.

"You can sleep for a bit baby, Daddy's got you." He softly said. I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep again in his warm arms.

~ Alex's POV ~

I carried her to her room and put her on the table. I watched her sleep and just stared at her for a bit. I couldn't get over her cuteness. I undid her pyjamas that I got her into last night and untaped her diaper. I wiped her and put another diaper on her snug.

I then went over and got some comfy sweatpants and a warm hoodie for her. I got her favourite blanket and one of her cuddly toys and then picked her up.

I took her downstairs to where Lloyd was making some breakfast.

"Hey." I smiled. He looked round.

"Hey, just rusting up some breakfast for us to take with us." He smiled. I came over and saw fruit and toast.

"Sounds good, I'll be at the car." I smiled. I heard him say 'okay' so I walked out to the car. I had a little look at the sun rise as it was quite early. I then looked down at Ali. Gosh she was adorable. I then opened the car up and placed her in her car seat, buckling her in safely. I then put her blanket over her and her cuddly toy next to her.

I closed the door gently and then waited for Lloyd to come out.

He finally come out a few minutes later with the breakfasts and Ali's bag. He came over and we kissed. Don't attack me I love his so much.

"You got everything?" He asked.

"Think so." I said. We then both got in the car, Lloyd putting the bags in the boot.

I then started the car up and drove off.

"So whereabouts is this place then?" I asked, Turing a corner.

"It's about 30mins from here, I'll put the postcode into the satnav. Lloyd said. I nodded as I kept on driving.

"Do you think Ali will be okay with this?" I asked.

"I'm not sure... there's a first time for everything I guess." Lloyd said.

When we arrived I looked on the backseat seeing she was still fast asleep. I needed her to be awake for the appointment. Obviously.

I got out the car with Lloyd and he got the bag out of the boot and I opened Ali's door. She had her thumb in her light and she was cuddling her little toy. I couldn't get over the cuteness.

I unclipped her and lifted her out and made her comfy so her head was on my shoulder.

I shut the door and rocked her back and forth.

"She's still asleep?" Lloyd asked. I nodded. I knew I shouldn't wake her but I had to.

I rocked a bit more aggressively. Not that aggressive just a bit more.

I heard her sniffle and groan a bit and looked down seeing her eyes flutter open. She just snuggled into my chest and I carried on rocking.

"I wawnna sweewp." I heard her whisper. I felt bad for waking her.

After her a few minutes she seemed a bit more alert and she looked up at me with engaging eyes.

"Hey Baby." I smiled. She rubbed her eyes and put her arms round my neck.