Chapter 32 ~ Toyshop

~ The next morning ~

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up beside Daddy on a chilly but average day. I heard the birds tweeting outside, a nice song. I rolled over onto my side and saw Daddy reading his book. I snuggled into him and he out his arm around me.

"Morning Baby." He kissed my forehead.

"Mowning Daddy." I said. Daddy held me close and rubbed my back. Someone then came through the door holding some cups and my bottle. It was Lloyd. He came over and gave Daddy a cup and gave me my bottle.

"Morning bro." Daddy said.

"Morning." Lloyd said.

"Mowning Dada." I smiled.

"Morning Little one." He said, getting under the covers beside me. I put the bottle in my mouth and suckled.

"Have you got some paperwork to do today?" Daddy asked Lloyd.

"Yeah, I have so much to do." Lloyd groaned.

"Same." Daddy huffed. He took a sip of his drink and out the cup on his bedside table.

"Come on then, we should get on with it." Lloyd said. Daddy rolled out of bed and shoved some sweatpants and a t-shirt on. He ruffled his hair and yawned. Lloyd picked me up and took me to my room. He put me on the table and took my pyjamas off. He undid my diaper and changed me, putting another diaper on me snug. He put a t-shirt over me and picked me up, kissing my forehead. He then took me downstairs.

Daddy was making some breakfast, as Lloyd put me in my high chair. Lloyd went over and helped. Daddy then came over and placed some cut up strawberries and mangos. He and Lloyd sat beside me and ate their granola. I ate mine up quickly and Daddy put my bowl in the dishwasher. Lloyd then picked me up and took me to the lounge and placed me on my bum.

"Can you play nicely, for Dada and Daddy till we finish our work?" Lloyd asked. I nodded smiling. He kissed my forehead and went off to his office. Daddy then came over and gave me my bottle.

"We will be done in a few hours baby, here's you bottle." Daddy said kissing my forehead. I smiled as Daddy went off to his office. I went over to my toys and starting playing with them.

I made up a little story with my castle, I drew some drawings, I made lots of towers and pushed them over making me squeal and I played with my cars as well.

~ A few hours later ~

I was bouncing my ball while sitting on the floor, making me smile. I then heard a door open from down the hall. My head shot up to see Lloyd come out. I got up and ran towards him. He then lifted me up and cuddled me.

"Hey little one, did you have fun?" He asked. I nodded smiling. He went over to the lounge area and placed me on my feet. I showed him the tower I made and some drawings I did.

"These are brilliant little one!" He said, hugging me. I giggled, sucking my thumb.

"Where Daddy?" I asked.

"He has a bit more work to do, he should be out in 10minutes, which gives us enough time to have some food." He said picking me up. He took me to the kitchen where he buckled me into my high chair. He went to the kitchen and started to boil some pasta and chop up some carrots. He put the carrots in the boiling water and he came over to me.

"When Daddy has finished with his work, since you were really good at playing on your own, do you want to go to the toy shop?" Lloyd smiled. My face lit up!

"Pwease! Yes!" I giggled. He smiled at me.

"Okay then!" He said, going back to the pasta and pouring it into 3 bowls. He blew on it a bit and cut my up small. He came over to me and placed it in front of me. I ate it up and just when I finished Daddy came in.

"Hey baby." He said kissing my forehead.

"Hewo Daddy." I smiled. He sat next to Lloyd.

"How did the paperwork go?" He asked.

"As usual, long but easy." Lloyd smiled.

"Yeah same." Daddy chuckled.

"I said that as Ali was so good playing by herself, we could go to the toyshop today." Lloyd said.

"Yeah sure!" Daddy smiled. When he finished he came over and picked me up.

"I'll go and change her, the keys are in the hall." Daddy said. He took me upstairs to my room and placed me on the changing table. He starting changing me.

"Daddy, what cwan mwe gwet fwom toy sop? I asked.

"Anything you want!" Daddy smiled. I giggled.

"What do you think you'll get?" Daddy asked.

"I no know." I wondered. Daddy then put some leggings on me with a warm top and picked me up and took me downstairs. I saw Lloyd with me bag and the keys.

"Ready to go?" Lloyd asked. Daddy nodded helping me get my shoes on. We then walked to the car and Daddy buckled me in. He and Lloyd both got in and we drove off.

When we arrived at the shop Daddy came round my side and picked me up. He shut the door locking it and we all went inside. As soon as the doors opened I was met by could and lights making me squeal with joy. Daddy and Lloyd chuckled.

I pulled both of them to the first isle and saw a kitchen set with a little oven, fridge, cupboard, some utensils and some food. I pointed to it and jumped up and down.

"Daddy, Dada, kitwen pwease!" I gave puppy dog eyes. Daddy and Lloyd chuckled.

"How can we say no to that." Lloyd laughed.

"Yeah, of course you can!" Daddy laughed. He picked it up for me and Lloyd picked me up. We went to the checkout place and Daddy put it on the scanner. He paid for I and lifted it off, carrying it back to the car. Lloyd buckled me in and got into the car. Daddy loaded my toy in the car and got in. We drove off.

When we arrived back home I was very tired. Lloyd carried me inside and he placed me in my high chair, while Daddy took my kitchen in. Lloyd starts making some food, while Daddy made my kitchen. I was served some food and ate it up, making me feel really tired. Lloyd saw how tired I was and took me upstairs. He took me to my room, changed and dressed me into my pyjamas. He then went to Daddy's room and placed me under the covers. I then saw Daddy some in the room and get undressed.

He got under the covers with me.

"Night Little one." Lloyd said kissing my forehead. I smiled at him as he left the room. Daddy laid down with me.

"Night Baby." He said.

I then fell fast asleep.

Hey guys!
Sorry there was no update yesterday. Here's the update now. It was a small chapter as I wanted to fill this space for some newer, more exciting ideas! Sorry this chapter is rushed and not detailed. Comment down below som ideas for future chapters! Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :D