Chapter 51 ~ The Park

~ Ali's POV ~

We were out the door and walking to park. It wasn't a long walk but Alex carried Braydon and I held Lloyds hand and walked beside him.

I could see Alex's was looking quite nervous.

Why

We got to the park a few minutes later and I smiled with joy. I dragged Lloyd over to the climbing frame and started to climb it.

"I high up!" I squealed.

"Your so high Baby!" He smiled. I laughed and giggled.

I the came to the slide and sat down. Lloyd came to the bottom and held his arms out.

"3,2,1 Go!" I squealed, as I slid down into Lloyds arms.

"Yay!" I smiled. I looked over and saw Braydon being put down by Alex. He went to the sand pit and sat down.

Lloyd went over to speak to Alex so I decided to go down the slide again.

I then saw Braydon at the top of the climbing frame.

He got there fast.

"Oh Hi." I nervously said.

"I go down swide." He said as he sat down and slid down.

"Come Ali, come come." He said waiting at the bottom of the slide.

I slid down and when I got to the bottom he grabbed my arm pulling me.

"Hey, off me!" I tried to make him let go. He dragged me and then kicked me, causing me to fall over. I cried in pain and curled up small.

He then fell on the floor and started to scream and cry.

He wasn't in pain...

Just then I felt myself being swept off the floor and held into warmth. I looked up at saw Alex.

"Baby what happened?!" He asked frantically. I clung to him so tightly, even if he let go I would stay in the same position.

"Hurty." I cried even more.

I saw Braydon crying and he started screaming again.

"SHE PUSHED ME!" He screamed. Alex looked at me and I shook my head frantically.

"He push me Daddy." I whimpered. He held me close. I heard him talk to Lloyd.

"Braydon, I want you to apologise to Ali please." Alex said crouching down. I looked round to see him shake his head.

"No." He said. "U no bewive mwe."

"I know Ali would never push anyone." He said. "Please apologise or you will go into timeout.

"Sorry Ali." He growled.

"Right okay." Alex said. Braydon then hugged Alex while hugging me. He kind of pushed me off him and sat where I sat. I rolled on the floor and looked up seeing Alex rock him. I sucked my thumb to hold back my sobs.

I then went to the climbing frame and sat on the table underneath it.

My head flopped on the table and I just twiddled my fingers around sadly.

"What's your name?" I heard. I looked up seeing a man look at me. I gulped a bit. I tried standing up but he ordered me to sit.

"What's your name little one?" He asked softly.

"Ali." I said sucking my thumb.

"Hello Ali, where's your Daddy?" He asked.

"Over there." I pointed at Daddy who was rocking Braydon.

"He can't be, he's holding that boy." He said. What was I doing talking to a stranger? I knew where this could end up.

"I..I have to go." I stuttered. I got up but he held my hand tight and made me sit down again.

"I'll take care of you Ali." He said. I shook my head. What was I supposed to do?

"No fank you." I said. He held my hands tightly. I tried to struggle but he was strong.

"Come with me, I have candy if you want?" He asked. I was a bit engaged in the candy. Wait..snap out of it Ali you don't trust strangers.

"He loves that boy Ali, your better off with me where I will give you all my attention." He said. The things he was saying was breaking my heart. Did Daddy really love him more?

"No." I firmly said, pulling my hands away from him. He looked angered. He stood up from the table and walked closer to me. I just wanted to scream.

"Ali there y-." Alex just stared. "What's going on?"

I just clung to him and hid under his chest in the warm. He picked me up and rocked me.

"Nothing." The man said.

"Who are you?" Alex asked.

"No one." He said.

"Baby what was he doing?" Alex asked me.

"He held my hands and he say come wiv me." I nervously said. Alex death stared him.

"You want me to call the police?" Alex asked angered.

"N...no." The man stuttered.

"That's what I thought, now get outta here." He angrily said. The man ran off. Alex looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"I sowy Daddy, I say my name." I cried.

"Hey its okay Baby, really it is." He said. "I should have kept an eye on you." He said. I snuggled into him.

"He say you wove Braydon more than me." I cried. He held me really tightly.

"I promise all the stars in every single universe I love you more than him. I can't love him Ali, I've only met him 3 hours. I'm your Daddy and will always love you no matter what." He said.

"Pinky promise?" I asked holing my pinky out. He smiled.

"Pinky promise."

Hey guys,

Hope your doing awesome at the moment. I have a maths lesson soon so there won't be a chapter for about an hour so hang in tight. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave some suggestions for future chapters. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day!

Don't forget to Social Distance! :)