Chapter 28 ~ Soft Play

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up and it was a very sunny bright happy morning! The sun was shining. the sky was blue and the birds were singing. I rolled over and saw Daddy on his phone. He saw me and put his phone down and cuddled me.

"Morning baby." Daddy said.

"Mowning Daddy." I said, twirling my hair.

"I booked a session at the soft play centre today!" Daddy smiled.

"Yaaaaaaay!!" I squealed. Daddy laughed as he got out of bed and chucked some shorts and a t-shirt over him. He came round to me and he picked me up, my head resting on his shoulder. He carried me to my room where he put me on the changing table. He picked out a pair of light blue shorts that snap at the crotch and a white t-shirt. He changed my diaper putting another diaper on me snug and he dressed me into my outfit. He then took me downstairs.

Daddy placed me in my high chair and I saw Lloyd come into the kitchen with my bag.

"Morning baby." Lloyd said to me kissing me on the forehead.

"Mowning Dada." I smiled. Daddy then placed in front of me some cut up fruit and put some honey over the top. I ate it up and when I finished I drank my bottle of warm vanilla milk. Daddy then took me out my high chair and placed me on his hip.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Daddy asked.

"Yep." Lloyd said as he packed some cut up fruit. I nodded at Daddy smiling. We went to the front door and Daddy put my shoes on. He then took my hand and we walked out to the car. He lifted me into my car seat and buckled me in. I saw Lloyd load up my bag in the trunk and they both got in the car. Daddy then drove off.

When we arrived a few minutes later Daddy and Lloyd got out. Lloyd came and unbuckled me. He lifted me out and put me on my feet. Daddy got my bag out the trunk and they both took my hand. We walked into the building, me hopping along!!

We got inside and there was colour and sounds everywhere! I saw a desk and a lady behind it.

"Hi we have booked for the late morning slot." Daddy said. The lady typed a few things into her computer and smiled.

"Yes that's one child and 2 adults?" The lady said.

"That's right." Daddy said. The lady printed out some wristbands and Daddy picked me up. Daddy showed me to put my arm out to the lady. I did the same and she wrapped it around my wrist not too tight. I rested my head on Daddy's shoulder as he and Lloyd did the same. We then walked into the play area.

It looked so much fun!! We went to some lockers first, Daddy and Lloyd put their stuff and my bag in. Daddy then helped me take my shoes off and he put them in there. He and Lloyd did the same and then closed it, locking it with a key. Daddy put the key round his wrist and he put me on my feet.

"Let's go!" Lloyd said. I ran with Lloyd to the ball pit and jumped inside! I buried Lloyd and Daddy came and helped me. I was squealing and screaming as it was so much fun! We climbed up to the top and I sat on Daddy's lap and went down the slide!

~ A few hours later ~

We were playing hide and seek and I was hiding at the top of the play area behind some foam. I was giggling as Daddy and Lloyd were coming closer. They then went away from my area and I smiled. I did then notice my diaper was a bit itchy and then realised it was getting a bit full. I whimpered a bit and itched. I saw Daddy come closer and then heard a phone ring.

"Hello?" Daddy said.

"Hey Alex it's manger sorry to trouble you again but can you get to my office now as I need to do Ali's monthly check to see if she is okay by asking some questions? Can you get here as it needs to be sent off today?" Manager asked.