Chapter 31 ~ Bye Bye Aunt

~ Alex's POV ~

I heard the sound of my alarm go off and reached towards it, reading the time 3:50am. I groaned a bit while flinging my legs over the side of the bed and throwing the covers off me. I started walking to the bathroom across the dark landing. I open the door of the bathroom and sat on the wooden chair by the sink. I rubbed the sleep out my eyes just as Lloyd came into the room.

"Morning." I groaned.

"Morning." He groaned.

"I know it's early but at I have a plan to get rid of the dragon." I said. Lloyd pulled up a chair and sat down.

"I know it's a very childish thing to do, but what does my Aunt hate most in the whole world?" I asked.

"Spiders!" Lloyd said.

"Exactly, it's a bit of a stupid thing to do, but it's our only hope to invest her room with spiders. She will wake up, scream her life out and leave, simple as that!" I said.

"What a good idea! Only in problem. Where do we get lots of spiders?" Lloyd asked.

"Well, it just so happens I spotted a spiders nest a few days ago!" I smiled. Lloyd laughed quietly.

"Let's do this!" Lloyd said, getting up and giving me a high five. We both opened the door and crept out. We made it downstairs to the kitchen, where we got 2 torches from the electrics drawer, and also a big jar and some paper to catch the spiders in. We then then made it out the back door. We turned out torches on and I led Lloyd over to a rock by a bush. I lifted it up and loads of spider crawled out all over the place.

"That's a lot of spiders!" Lloyd whispered. I nodded as I carefully lifted a bunch of spiders onto the piece of paper. I curled it up and Lloyd opened the jar and I poured the spiders inside. I kept doing it about 3 or 4 times until there were hundreds of spiders in the jar.

"Nice work, come on! We have work to do!" I smiled. Lloyd smiled as we ran inside. We out the torches back in the drawer and crept upstairs. We went to Jemma's room and opened the door slightly. I signalled to Lloyd that I would go in. He passed me the jar and gave me the thumbs up. I got on my hands and knees and crawled as quietly as I could towards her bed. I stood up a bit as I opened the jar.

It made a squeak sound, making me jump. I looked over at Jemma and saw her roll over making me duck down. A few seconds later I peeped up and saw she was sound asleep. I breathed a sigh of relief and opened the jar. I left it on the bed and all the spiders crawled out over to her and all over the place. I raced out the room and shut the door.

"Mission accomplished!" I high fived Lloyd. He smiled as we went back to my room and we put our arms round each other. We both flopped on the bed and laughed.

"She's in for a big surprise!" I sniggered.

"She sure it! I wish we could film it!" Lloyd laughed.

"Yeah! Pay her back what she did to me!" I smiled.

"Right, I should get some sleep before I'm woken up from you know what!" Lloyd smiled.

"Yeah, sleep well!" I smiled. Lloyd left and I laid down on the bed smiling.

~ About 7:30am ~

I heard a scream that was ear piercing. I sat up startled but remembered why! I got out of bed and open my door. Lloyd had done the same. We clocked each other and smiled. Jemma came out her room, with tears in her eyes.

"GET MY THINGS, IM GETTING OUT OF THIS INVESTED HOUSE!" She screamed. Me and Lloyd went to her room and both burst out laughing to see spiders everywhere! We got all her stuff and took it downstairs. She was still screaming.

"THERES SPIDERS EVERYWHERE! GET ME OUT OF HERE." She screamed. We gave her, her bags and she raced out of the door and away.

Lloyd and I high fived!

"RESULT!" We both smiled.

We then heard something. It sounded like crying. We ran upstairs as fast as we could and into Ali's room where she was crying her eyes out. We rushed over to her and I picked her up.

"Hey baby, it's okay Daddy and Dada are here." I soothed. She snuggled into me and Lloyd out his arms round her. I felt underneath her and she was wet. I pulled away.

"I cwold." She itched. I laid her on the changing table.

"Sowy fwor wetting mwe self." She sniffed.

"Baby, it's not your fault, Aunt didn't know you, Daddy and Dada know what you need. Come on, let's put a comfy diaper on." I smiled. She smiled at me. I took her pjs off as Lloyd stripped her crib. He rolled it up and I passed him her Pjs. He took them downstairs. I took Ali's wet pants off and wiped her clean. She sucked her thumb. I put a nice clean, fresh, comfy diaper on her snug. I then just put a t-shirt on her as today's was quite hot. She made grabby hands for me and I picked her up.

"Daddy, wa wa why scweam?" She asked.

"We got rid of Auntie, by putting lots of spiders in her room." I laughed. She laughed as well.

"Spwiders are fwendly." She smiled.

"Yeah, I think so too, some people hate them though." I smiled.

"Spwides are fwendly, Daddy fwendly, Dada fwendly" she smiled.

"Your cute!" I laughed. She cuddled into me and I took her downstairs. Lloyd was preparing breakfast. I passed Ali to him. She cuddled into him.

"I'm making some pancakes as a special treat!" Lloyd said. Ali giggled. I helped Lloyd while he rocked Ali. I served them on Ali's plate with some chocolate spread and strawberries. I cute the pieces up small and served them on her high chair. Lloyd placed her in. She picked up the pancake and put it in her mouth and smiled. Lloyd and I smiled as we sat down beside her and ate up.

When she finished I took her out the high chair and picked up her milk bottle. I went to the rocking chair and sat down with her across me lap. I put the nipple in her mouth and she suckled the warm, vanilla milk, while looking up at me.

"I love you baby." I said.

She made a heart sign with her hands and stroked my face.

Everything was back to normal.

Hey guys!
What day it it?......itssssss...Mondayyyy! Ya'll get a chapter! This might be one of my most fun chapters to write! Also if u think I'm being harsh to spiders, I will add that the spiders went back to their stone and were not harmed! Leave a suggestion in the comments for a future chapter! Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :D