Chapter 21 ~ Random Thought

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up on a nice sunny day, as the birds were singing their happy tune. I rolled over and Daddy was awake. I snuggled into him and he smiled.

"Morning little one." Daddy said.

"Mowning Daddy." I said. He then looked at his watch.

"Its Friday so Daddy has to do some work, but I should be finished early." He said. I was so happy as I could make his birthday present without him knowing.

"Okay Daddy." I said. He then got up and got into his suit. I giggled as he turned round.

"What's so funny?" He asked, smiling.

"Daddy, smwart!" I smiled. He came over and started to tickle me, making me squeal.

"You cheeky monkey!" He laughed. He came round and picked me up. He took me to my room and laid me on the table. He started to change me.

"Daddy, is Woyd comwing todawy?" I asked.

"He might come over a but later on, but he might be busy." He said, pulling my diaper snug. He just put a t-shirt on me and left my legs bare as we were not going anywhere today. He picked me up and took me downstairs.

He placed me in my highchair and went over to the kitchen counter. He started to cut me up some apple and orange, while I bounced my legs up and down. He came over and placed my food in front of me. I ate up quickly, finishing all the fruit. Daddy then came back over and picked me up taking me to the lounge where he placed me on the floor.

"I wont be too long today so be good for Daddy and do some drawing or playing for Daddy okay?" Daddy said, turning the TV on to Peppa Pig.

"Mwe will Daddy." I said. Daddy then walked to his office, I waited until he shut the door before I then got my pieces of paper, glue, feathers, fluffy things and stickers. I started to stick and draw as fluffy things were stuck on with glue.

When I finished I held it up and smiled. I was very happy with it and giggled a bit. Before I did anything else I ran upstairs to my bedroom and looked for a place to hide it. I looked around an spied my dolls house. I opened it up and put it inside, making sure it wasn't going to crumple or stick to anything. I closed it up and pushed it to the corner of my room.

I then went back downstairs and sat in front of the TV. I began to play and draw, waiting for Daddy to finish.

~ 3 Hours Later ~

I heard Daddy's office door open and I immediately got up and ran towards him. He smiled and lifted me up by my armpits, holding me close. He patted me on my padded bum and smiled.

"Did my little one have fun?" Daddy asked.

"Yeah Yeah!" I smiled. "Mwe show wou." I said as Daddy put me down. I went over to where I was sitting, with Daddy following. I picked my picture up and showed Daddy.

"This is lovely little one, can I stick it on the fridge?" Daddy asked.

"Yeah!" I smiled, taking Daddy's hand. I felt his hand go down my diaper as I led him to the fridge. He picked me up and gave me my picture, I stuck it on the fridge.

"Yay!" I smiled giggling. Daddy laughed.

"Cwan, we havwe wunch?" I asked.

"Yes, sure just after I change you." Daddy said, picking me up and taking me to my room, where he laid me on the table. I looked up at the ceiling as Daddy took my diaper off. I sucked my thumb and jiggled my feet as Daddy changed me. I then looked up and saw Daddy pull a new diaper over me, snug. I then sat up and Daddy smiled at me. He then picked me up and took me downstairs.

He placed me in my highchair and he started to make me some food. I had been wondering quite recently, what Daddy had done before he looked after me. I knew it was a very random thought and it had come on so suddenly but as soon as I thought of it, I wanted to know. I didn't want to ask Daddy as he might get sad or cross at me for asking.

He came and placed some vegetables and bread in front of me and he sat beside me with his vegetables.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes little one?" He replied.

"Can mwe ask wou somefing?"

"Of course, ask away."

"Whewre did wou gwow up?"

I saw Daddy's eyes widen and then look at me.

"I'll tell you the story then."

I smiled and listened.

"When I was born, my parents loved me and cared for me. We were a happy family and when I was five I was going to have a sister. A few months later, there were some men who were told to kill my mother as they worked for a company who killed people for money, called bounty hunting. Anyway, my mum was a few weeks from having my sister when people came and took her away. I didn't know where they took her and my sister. I was with my dad at the time and we searched for my mother everywhere. We couldn't find her and then a few days later someone came and took my father. I was alone for my life only being five at the time. I was taken in by my Aunt who was rough and did abuse me a lot. I was then about 7 years old when I saw on the news that men had been arrested for kidnapping a women with a child and a man. They said they were still alive. I never found out if it was them or not, but I know they loved me and are looking over me all the time." I listened to every word he said, until he finished and looked down.

I dropped out of little headspace and placed me hand on his hand.

"You are so brave, is this why you went into ddlg?" I asked. Daddy nodded.

"I knew that bounty hunting was a bad thing and wanted to keep someone safe from the trauma of it, which is the exact reason I would never let anyone hurt you. I will always know that's what my parents would want me to do, I will never give up on it, I choose for this to happen" Daddy said. I looked at him, with my hand on my heart.

"How did you meet Lloyd?" I whispered.

"When I was 7 going into the higher part of my school, I met Lloyd. I was sitting alone in the playground and he came over and we made friends. As we got older, we created a bond similar to my parents making me feel happy. When we left high school we bought this house together and we both knew then we were going to be part of ddlg." Daddy said.

"So, Lloyd is my Daddy as well?" I asked. Daddy looked at me.

"He can be." Daddy said, smiling.

"YAAAAY!" I squealed. I then thought. "I have come close to calling Lloyd Daddy." I said, looking down. Daddy put his arm around me.

"Its okay, little one you can call him Daddy if you want, I dont mind in the slightest." He said. I smiled.

"I will call him Dada." I said. Daddy hugged me.

"Dada and Daddy." I smiled.

Hey guys.

Sorry, sorry I haven't updated in like 4 days ooops! Also I know this chapter sucks, I know it does, tell me about it I just wanted to clear up Alex's past life and also wanted to bring Lloyd closer to Ali by letting her call him her father as well. I know I did it in the worst way possible so if u hate this chapter let me know and I will change it. I hope you guys r doing well this really rainy day! I will update the next chapter in the next hour so stay tuned. Dont forget to vote! Have a great day!

Dont forget to Social Distance! :)