Chapter 27 ~ Sign Here

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up next to Daddy on a pretty average day. It was cloudy but a bit sunny. I rolled over and saw Daddy reading a book. I curled up close to her him and he put his arms round me.

"Morning Little one." He said, putting his book down.

"Mowning Daddy." I said. He sat up , me laying on his warm chest.

"What shall we." Daddy's phone rang and he reached for it. He looked at it and pressed accept

"Hello?" He said down the phone.

"Hey Alex it's manager"

"Oh hi Sir, hows it going?"

"Yeah good thanks, listen I've just had a call from young Ali's orphanage and they said that you need to go round there with her and Lloyd to sign a form. It will become frequent just to say that you are happy that Ali is with you. It's been instructed by the company as well and there will be security there to make sure she has is safe."

"Oh right. Um are you sure she will be okay if I take her?"

"100% the security will be there nothing is going to go wrong trust me Alex."

"Right. I'm on my way." Daddy said worriedly.

"Bye"

Daddy put the phone down and he looked at me. I tilted my head confused.

" So I've just had a call from my office and they say that Daddy and Dada need to take you somewhere." Daddy said to me.

"Where?" I asked excitedly.

"It's a surprise, so let's get ready." Daddy said.

He rolled out of bed and got dressed. He came over to me and picked me up, my head resting n his shoulder. He took me to my room where he changed my diaper and put me in a onesie with snappy crotch with a comfortable pair of leggings and a cute t-shirt. I sucked my thumb as he picked me up and took me downstairs.

He placed me in my high chair and I saw Lloyd come in. I made grabby hands for him. Daddy then pulled him aside as they started to whisper. I gave a sad look with grabby hands. Lloyd then came over and picked me up.

"Hey Little one, excited about today?" He said. I nodded and cuddled into him. Daddy gave me some fruit and Lloyd put me in my high chair. I started eating and Daddy gave me some milk. He then picked me up and took me to the front door where he helped me put my shoes on. Lloyd came in and gave me Ra Ra. I cuddled him as Daddy carried me out to the car. He bucked me in and then he and Lloyd got in and Daddy drove off.

"Dada, where we go?" I asked. Lloyd looked at Daddy and then back at me.

"Um, well as Daddy said it's um..." Lloyd stuttered.

"A surprise!" Daddy said.

"Yes yes, a surprise that's right." Lloyd said. I looked out the window sort of recognising where we were. I saw we were going the same way back to where I grew up. They wouldn't be taking me back would they?

I saw the orphanage come into view as we started to slow down. I stared on and started to cry softly. They were taking me back, they didn't love me. Daddy came round my side and opened the door. He saw me crying and looked worried.

"Hey Little One, what's wrong?" He asked, hugging me.

"Daddy, Dada mo wove mwe, vey take mwe back." I said shaking and crying. Daddy unbuckled me and lifted me out. Lloyd came over and hugged me.

"Princess, we would never ever take you back here, never ever, we are sorry, we didn't want to scare you but we need to sign some papers for you, trust me Daddy and Dada will keep you safe." Daddy said. I looked up at them but snuggled into Daddy.