Chapter 12 ~ Run

~ Alex's POV ~

I work up the next morning, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I looked at my baby girl next to me, fast asleep, snuggling into me. I reached for my phone and it read Friday 8:55am. Dang! I had to start work in 5mins! I leaped out of bed and flung some sweat pants and a t-shirt over me. I ran over to my Baby girl and scooped her into my arms, her still asleep. I took her to her room and placed her on the table, causing her to awake.

"Mowning Daddy." She said smiling and rubbing her eyes. I ignored her as I changed and dressed her as fast as I could. I picked her up and rushed downstairs as fast as I could. I placed Ali in her play area in the lounge and rushed to the kitchen. I cut some fruit up small and went back to the lounge where Ali was looking at me. I put the fruit down by her.

"Daddy has to work Princess, I'll be in my office for several hours, stay and play for Daddy." I said quickly, kissing her forehead, grabbing my work and running to my office.

~ Ali's POV ~

What is going on? Daddy always snuggles me in the morning? He also tells me what we are doing and always gives me a bottle. I don't know why Daddy hasn't done these things. I must have done something wrong.

I saw the fruit in front of me and thought at lease he made me breakfast, I can't be too sad but, I am sad. I picked the fruit up and started to nibble on it. It didn't taste as good as it usually does. I tastes batter when Daddy's next to me.

I sighed, as a tear ran down my cheek. Daddy wasn't here to make everything go away. Instead he has gone away, making sadness come back to me. He wasn't here to kiss my tears away, or play Princesses with me.

I wanted Daddy to colour with me. I then thought, if I had done something wrong, I should say sorry. So I got some paper and crayons out and began to draw a picture of me and Daddy. I drew me and Ra Ra, with sad eyes and Daddy looking at me. I drew a heart in the middle and wrote sowy.

I picked it up and admired it. I was sure Daddy would like it. I decided to wait an hour just so Daddy could get organised, so I started to play Princesses and pretend Daddy was here.

~ One hour later ~

I got up with the picture in my hand. I walked to Daddy's office, down the hall and turned right. I knocked on the door and went in. Daddy was pacing round the room, with the phone to his ear. He made eye contact with me and came towards me. I made grabby hands for him. But. He closed the door on me, making me fall back, lightly.

Did that just happen? I stared at the door for minutes as a tear escaped my eyes. I knew he hated me. What was I supposed to do? He didn't like me. I didn't want to stay somewhere where I was not wanted. I knew this was it. I had to go. Away. I walked away from the office, leaving my picture by the door. I picked Ra Ra up and headed for the front door. I saw a key on the shelf and unlocked the door. I walked out, and I guess I was homeless yet again.

~2 Hours later~

~ Alex's POV ~

Finally I had finished my work! Managed to do it quicker than usual. I flung my pen down and stood up smiling. Time to see my Princess! I walked out the door.

"Princess! Daddy is all done!" I said happily. I heard nothing, which was strange. I then walked out and heard a scrunch at my feet. A piece of paper. I picked it up and unscrewed it. There was a picture that Ali drew of me, her and Ra Ra, with a sorry at the top.

I was confused. Why was she sorry? I walked to the lounge to see no one.

"Princess?" I called getting a bit worried. "Princess, come out please you are scaring me." I said, panicking. I rushed up to her room, but she wasn't there.

I ran all over the house, even the garden and she wasn't anywhere!

"ALI?!" I shouted, crying. I then looked at the front door. It was open, why was. I then realised! Ali gone, door left open. She had gone. I stared at the door before falling to the ground. She had left!

I then knew why! I hadn't snuggled her, ate with her or played with her today and I also kicked her out of my office. She must have thought I was cross with her for ignoring her! This is all my fault.

I cried into my hands, not baring to look at the door. Then I thought, what am I doing? I need to find her! I dialled Lloyds number and was really hoping he would pick up. When I heard a hello, I was so relived.

"LLOYD, YOU HAVE TO HELP ME, I ACCIDENTLY SCARED ALI AWAY AND NOW SHE IS GONE AND MY AUNT AND MATRON ARE AFTER HER AND I'M SO SCARED SHE IS GOING TO DIE, WHICH WILL BE ALL MY FAULT! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME LLOYD PLEASE I BEG YOU!" I shouted down the phone, tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Dude we are coming, we will be there in 2mins!" Lloyd said quickly as he hung up. I fell to the floor, screaming and crying.

She was lost....

Hey guys,

I've dont a cliffhanger! ooh! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave a comment for a dedication. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day.

Dont forget to social distance! :)