Chapter 48 ~ Moving

~ Ali's POV ~

~ few days later ~

It was a few days later and Lloyd was packing up his things ready to move into this new house. I was sitting in the sofa watching some CBeebies. Loved this so much.

"Ali you wanna go get your toys packed?" Alex asked me from behind the sofa. I turned round and saw him leaning over me.

I ruffled his hair and he laughed. I giggled.

He then flopped on the sofa and I climbed onto his back. I was laughing so much. There was also Christmas music playing in the background making this so much better.

I pretended I was riding him like a horse rider.

He laughed and made horse noises.

He then stood up and carried me on his back, running round really fast. I was laughing and screaming.

Lloyd heard and he came in. He started chasing us. I squealed and laughed.

"DADDY!" I squealed as he ran faster and faster getting away from Lloyd. I had never laughed so much ever.

Lloyd then caught us and tickled me.

"Shall we get you packed up?" Lloyd asked still tickling me. I giggled and nodded as he carried me to the bedroom.

He set me down and I shuffled over to my toys.

They both sat down by my side and helped me.

They started to put all my toys into one box

I picked up one of my stuffies out the box and started to play with it.

"Our version is pack everything, Ali's version is take everything out again." Lloyd and Alex laughed. I giggled.

They managed to get all my toys into the box apart from the one I was playing with.

"They won't be lonely in there will they?" I asked, looking in the box.

"They'll be okay." Alex smiled. I looked at them until the last second when Lloyd closed the box.

I hugged the tiger I was holding. Lloyd picked the box up and Alex picked me up.

"Say bye to the room then." Alex smiled.

"Bye bye." I waved. Alex kissed me on the forehead.

We walked to the living room where there were men taking all the boxes out the room and carrying them downstairs.

"You managed to pack a lot." Alex chuckled.

"You could say that." Lloyd laughed.

Alex then turned the Christmas music up a bit louder and we all danced to it.

I laughed so much seeing them both dance.

It was so funny when they both fell over each other.

We all danced and laughed to the music as we waiting for all the boxes to be taken out the room.

When they were all done Alex turned the music off and stood at the front door.

I crawled over as I had fallen over from laughing so much.

"Bye flat." Lloyd and Alex said.

"Bye bye." I smiled. Alex looked down at me and crouched down.

"You ready to go to our new house?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I squealed. He smiled lifting me up and into his hip.

We walked out the room and Lloyd locked it up.

We walked down the stairs to the lorry that was parked on the curb.

I happened to look to my left and saw someone coming towards me. I smiled knowing who it was. I shuffled a bit wanting to be put down. He put me down and I ran over to her.

I hugged her.

"Are you okay?" She asked frantically.

"I'm okay, it wasn't for a bit, but everything's okay now." I said.

"I'm going to miss you." She said.

"I can come and visit you! You can come visit me anytime you want to. Can she?" I asked over to Daddy.

He came over and crouched down.

"Of course." He smiled. "I'm Alex by the way." He smiled.

"Hi Alex, I'm Adri, Ali's friend." She smiled.

"You can come over in a few days to see the new house if you want?" He asked.

"I'd love to." She smiled. "Here's my number." She passed me a piece of paper.

"Thank you." I said hugging her. I hugged her really tightly.

When I pulled away she held my hands.

"Your the best friend ever Ali." She smiled.

"Your even better than best." I smiled. She laughed.

I looked up at Alex and he lifted me up onto his hip.

I waved her goodbye until I could no longer see her.

Alex strapped me in and sat next to me with his arm round me.

Lloyd sat on the other side with his arm round me.

I snuggled into them.

This was the best ever.

We arrived a few minutes later to a big house!

Much bigger than the other one and that one was big!

"It's so big!" I squealed. They both chuckled. Alex got me out the car and placed me on his hip. I was so excited I wanted to just run around and squeal.

We went inside and I stared in shock. It was so massive!

Alex put me down and I ran around squealing. I ran into every room and just squealed. I felt so full of energy for some reason.

"I guess she likes it." Lloyd smiled as I came round the corner.

"I LOVE IT!" I squealed. Lloyd lifted me onto his hip and smiled.

"I'm glad you do." He laughed. He then took me outside and put me on my feet. He passed me my toy box.

"Can you carry it inside?" He asked.

"Sure!" I smiled. I skipped off, carrying the box.

I was so excited so I just flung the box down and opened it immediately taking out all the toys and throwing them on the floor.

I squealed at all of them.

Just then Alex came in and started laughing.

"Is this your bedroom then Ali?" He laughed crouching down to my level.

"Yeah!" I squealed. He chuckled.

I felt at home already!

Hey guys!
I hope your all doing amazing at the moment. I was wondering if you guys want a face reveal? Just thought it could be something different I could do? Just wondering if it's something u guys want? Let me know in the comments. Also happy late December! I'm certainly already in the Christmas mood, I can't write without Christmas music now literally 😂 Leave some suggestions int he comments for some future chapters! Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :)