Chapter 7 ~ Meeting

~ Ali's POV ~

I woke up, feeling tired as ever as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I sat up and looked out the window, it was a rainy day. I sighed. I then heard Daddy's footsteps coming up the stairs and he came into my room smiling.

"Morning Princess!" Daddy said coming over to me. I made grabby hands to him and he lifted me out of my crib onto his hip.

"Mowning Daddy." I said, snuggling into him. He put me on the table, changed and dressed me into a footie onesie.

"Wainy day." I said sucking my thumb.

"Yeah, dont worry we will have fun." Daddy said picking me up and taking me downstairs. he placed me in the highchair and he gave me some cereal.

Just then Daddy's phone rang. He went to the kitchen counter and he picked it up smiling at me. He answered it, while I ate my food.

"Hey mate." Daddy said. He talked and all he said was sure and see you. He then put the phone down and I tilted my head, wanting to know who it was.

"That was a couple of Daddy's friends, they want to come round to meet you for the day." Daddy said. I got scared, I sucked my thumb and looked down. Daddy came over to me and picked me up.

"Its all right little one, Daddy is right here and Daddy's friends are very kind, they will be nice I promise." Daddy said smiling at me. I looked up and smiled at him. He then picked up my bottle and he took me to the lounge. He sat me on his lap on the rocking chair and put the bottle nipple in my mouth. I suckled, looking up at Daddy and smiling. He rocked and smiled at me.

When the bottle was finished the doorbell rang. Daddy got up with me in my arms and headed for the door. I was a bit worried so I buried my head in Daddy's neck and whimpered quietly. Daddy opened the door and I heard voices.

"Hey guys!" I heard Daddy say, and I heard Daddy give high fives.

"Oh my, you found a little, I'm so proud mate." Someone said.

"I did! You wanna say hi Princess?" Daddy asked me. I lifted my head up and made eye contact with 3 men. they seemed harmless and very nice.

"Hewo." I said shyly, gripping Daddy tightly. They all smiled at me.

"What's your name little one?" One of the men asked.

"Ali." I said quietly, sucking my thumb.

"That's a lovely name. My name is Lloyd and this is Jack and Liam." Lloyd said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Come on in guys." Daddy said, walking into the lounge, the boys walking behind. Daddy sat me on his lap, the boys then sitting on the couch opposite us. I looked up at Daddy and snuggled into him.

"So, How did you find her?" Liam asked.

"Well, she has come from an orphanage and I found her when she ran from the abusive girls and staff there, she hated it so I found her and adopted her." Daddy said. When he said this I whimpered and cling to Daddy tightly.

"Oh my, it's been so rough." Jack said. The other nodded and Daddy held me close.

"Yeah, she is safe now, it's where she belongs." Daddy said rubbing my back.

As they were talking more I wanted to show Daddy's friends my Princess castle. I didn't want to interrupt to I just looked up at Daddy. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Can me show Pwincess castle pwease?" I asked.

"Of course baby girl!" Daddy said putting me in on the floor. I went over to me castle and sat down beside it. Daddy's friends came over and they kneeled next to me.

"This is Punzel and Moana." I said showing them. They laughed and smiled. I showed them all my princesses and toys.

"Well, I think I heard Daddy say to me on the phone that you can buy a new toy today!" Lloyd said. My eyes widened.

"Weally?!!!" I squealed looking at Daddy with gleaming eyes.

"Of course! How could Daddy forget!" Daddy said laughing. I giggled as Daddy came over and picked me up. I bounced in excitement.

"Let's go then guys!" Jack said, opening the door. We all went out and Daddy buckled me into the car. Daddy and his friends got into the car and we drove off.

"What do you think you will buy Princess?" Daddy asked me, whilst driving.

"Uh, maybwe....Cinwella!" I said smiling. Everyone laughed and I giggled.

We then arrived at the mall and Daddy got me out the car. He placed me on his hip and the others got out of the car. Daddy then walked inside the mall with the others behind and me on his hip.

It was massive! Loads of shops everywhere! Daddy then walked inside the Disney shop! We were met by colour and tunes. My eyes widened and I squealed. Daddy put me on his feet and he held my hand.

I dragged Daddy to the princess isle and I picked up Cinderella.

"Pwease Cindwella Daddy pweaseeee?" I asked giving puppy dog eyes. Daddy looked at me and laughed.

"How can I not say yes!" Daddy smiled.

Yayyyyy! Fank wou!" I said smiling. We all then walked to the checkout and Daddy put my princess on the scanner. I made grabby hands wanting to be picked up. Daddy picked me up and I snuggled close to him. When he had paid we walked out of the mall and back to the car where Daddy bucked me in. Daddy and his friend got into the car and we drove off.

"Pwease can wou get Cindwella out of box Woyd?" I asked cutely.

"Of course I can little one." Lloyd said helping me get it out of the box. He then passed it to me.

"Fank woo." I smiled and cuddled Cinderella.

When we got home we all went inside. We said goodbye to Daddy's friends and Daddy put me in my high chair ready for some dinner.

"What will it be, pasta or rice?" Daddy asked me smiling.

"Pasta Pwease." I said. Daddy smiled and kissed my forehead. He fixed me some pasta and served it in-front of me. I started eating.

"Princess, did you like Daddy's friends?" Daddy asked me, eating his pasta.

"Yeah! Daddy's fwiends nice! Wike Daddy!" I said smiling. Daddy smiled at me and stroked my forehead. When I had finished, Daddy took me upstairs, changed and dressed me. He laid me in my crib and smiling.

"Good night, I love you Princess." Daddy said tucking me in.

"I wuv woo too Daddy." I said sucking my thumb and laying down. Daddy left the room, turning the main light off and putting my night light on. I fell asleep.

Not knowing at some point today, I was being watched.

Hey guys!
Sorry I have been off for a few days but back with yet another chapterrrr! Hope yall enjoyed this one. Leave suggestions in the comments, would love the feedback! Don't forget to vote. Have a great day. That's it from me other than stay safe and social distance!